Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavani PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old male suffering from acne and pimple problem by past 3 years causing several problems and pain on face what should I do?
Lybrate | Dr. Vikram Kumar Arragudla speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hi I am Gopi, my natural skin tone is little bit colour due to sunshine I lost it. What should I do to get back my natural skin tone to be fare enough.
Kindly suggest after c session cream or medicine to remove stretch marks n get previous stomach shape. And also health supplements.
I am loosing hair quickly and tried all the shampoos but there is no effect of anyone of them. I do not know what to do. Please help.
I am 21, my skin is dark but when I was little boy I had a much fairer skin Can I get that type of skin. At this age of a child skin.
I am suffering from fungal skin infection continuously over the bumb (blackish skin occur &spreading continuously) and it came back again again. Even taking complete treatment every time.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back .i used scar removable cream 4 months but it didn't see any changes. What should I do ?
Slight spot on breast is it melasma or because of some other reason it's not dark its just at one place and a little fading.
Hives, also known as ‘urticuria’ is a skin disorder that is characterized by formation of white or red welts on the surface of the skin. The sizes of the welts may vary and can last for up to six weeks or more. The disease is not life threatening but the general discomfort associated with it can interfere with your daily activities. The symptoms of hives are treated by taking anti-histamines and anti-itching medications.
Let’s take a look at the symptoms:
1. Development of red or white welts, especially on torso, arms and the face
2. The welts may cause severe itching
3. Painful swelling on various parts of the body such as cheeks, lips and the insides of the throat
4. You may experience tightness in the chest and feel dizzy
What might be the causes?
Hives occur when certain cells are triggered into releasing histamine (an organic nitrogenous compound). The various factors that trigger this condition are:
1. Insects bites or parasite bites
2. Continuous scratching at the same spot
3. Various pain medications
4. Prolonged exposure to sunlight
5. High levels of stress
6. Excessive consumption of alcohol
This disease can lead to severe complications which have been listed below:
1. Severe allergic reaction: Anaphylaxis is an allergic reaction that causes the bronchial tubes to narrow down thus, obstructing normal breathing. It is a condition that may, in certain cases, lead to death as well. Hence, you need prompt medical attention if you suffer from this complication.
2. Breathing complications: Swelling on the inner parts of the throat may obstruct normal breathing and cause you to pass out. It can also increase the risk of certain immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and celiac disease (a disorder caused by eating gluten rich foods in excess).
The treatment for this disorder includes taking anti-histamine medications that help in blocking histamine (organic compounds which help to regulate physiological functioning) in the body. You may also be administered anti-inflammation medications to reduce inflammation. Wear loose clothing and stop scratching away at the affected regions of the body to make sure you do not aggravate the condition.