Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavana RathodYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa since 1 year. I have taken several antibiotics and had two excisions under armpits. As I cannot continue long term antibiotics due to side effects, I am using Himalaya haridra (turmeric) tablet and TALEKT tablet as it is helping in skin conditions. I am unaware if it will have any side effects because, there is an ingredient bronopol in haridra tablets. Himalaya TALEKT tablets appears to be fine. Please suggest the dosage and duration for these tablets. Also suggest I can use turmeric capsules daily and which turmeric capsules. Please advice. Thanks.
My father aged 82, is suffering from phlegm with wet cough for the past 6 months. He is a sugar patient. When his throat is getting dry he is getting itching at throat and phlegm and cough is coming. Digestion is good. Gradually he is loosing his weight (now 45 kgs). He is taking very little food. No expectorant and cough tablets are worked. We met 5 doctors, but nobody has given right medicine. Now I want some homeopath doctors advice. Thanks.
Hi I am regular smoker from last 7 year. Today I got very little bleeding during cough. Suggest me what to do.
I am suffering from huge dandruff from past 2 years it is not going in any way. I used many shampoos , medicines , treatment but the dandruff is not going. When I wash my hair with shampoo the dandruff go on that particular day but next day it come huge. I am very much disappointed that nothing is working for my dandruff reduction. Also I have problem with sunlight when I come in contact with sunlight my body and head start itching. Also my hair are falling. Please suggest something so that my dandruff problem can be gone.
Since last few days my teeth were moving. Today when I was taking tea its gone in my stomach. What should I do?
Hello doctor. I am feeling my numbness in my ears from last two days. What should I do? and having some sensations in my palm also.
Am cleaning my teeth daily two times from child hood but my teeth still in yellowish wt should I do for that can you please tell me a suggestions.
Hai doc, my name is latha. I feel heavier back pain for one week. I tried some medicine for 5 days and still I'm not recovered. Please help me by giving some notes.
I have a fear in my mind when I am alone at night in dark ness and many times I dream of places where I never went. I got frightened when a responsibility is given to me and I loose my confidence at that time.
I am a 29 year old guy and married. I get cuts on my penis foreskin after having sex. What would that be the reason? Kindly advice.
Is there any special treatment or medicines or cream that can really and totally eradicate the marks and scars of the skin of face and body that has been left by burning through hot water or by another means of burning and look normal as before? If so, please tell me about it in detail and how much does it cost in total?
Menopause is a tricky problem for women to negotiate. Hot flushes, mood swings, night sweats, sleeplessness, and vaginal dryness are but some of the issues. It's a very similar position to that of puberty whereby the body is out of control and one's emotions follow suite. If a woman going through this time is facing added pressures with family or job she can lose her confidence and sink into a state of depression.
The effect on those around her has a bearing on her moods as they usually fail to understand what is happening to her. In my case the greatest thing was hormone replacement therapy which almost instantly corrected the problems. The brain cleared of its confusion, the other symptoms virtually stopped, and energy levels were restored.
The question many face is how safe is this HRT? Some studies link it to breast cancer and other diseases as a warning against it. But speaking from personal experience the risks of developing is far outweighed by the benefits.
- As opposed to my situation my sister, five years younger, did not take HRT and she had a hysterectomy, which saw the female reproductive organs removed. By the time she was 50 she was diagnosed with the bones of an 80-year-old. She then suffered from osteoporosis with her bones, particularly her ribs, breaking with the slightest pressure.
- On top of that she also has irritable bowel syndrome and other things, such as shingles. Her blood pressure was always low and other problems emerged. Although active and stoic her health went rapidly downhill and she died two years ago of pancreatic cancer at the age of 71. Now one can't say that HRT would have saved her from that but it certainly didn't cause the cancer.
- By way of contrast my body is fit, healthy, strong, with no disease or blood pressure at the age now of 78. My brain is active and productive and most days I attend a gym. My bones are also strong with no sign of osteoporosis. I don't even get headaches or other things most people my age would normally suffer from. I don't even wear glasses.
- While there are great benefits to be had from HRT it is my belief it also preserves the body well into old age. Cancers of the type they proclaim may be associated with it are, in my opinion, not related to it. Breast cancer is common among women of all ages and some die in their twenties from it.
- To be rid of the awful symptoms of menopause is a great achievement by the medical scientists. They have made it possible for many women to remain a productive force in society. My mother who never had the benefits of it suffered and died at the age of 56 years.
- While everyone is different and people have diverse opinions about what is good for their heath my suggestion is to go where your body takes you. Don't be frightened or put off by claims that are as yet unproven.