Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. BhattuYour feedback matters!
My age is 22 . Problem is premature ejaculation . Sex stamina is low discharge in less then 2 min . What are the ways to correct it.
Sir I am suffering from chicken pox now red colored dots are on my whole body. Sir I want to know that these marks are permanent or not. If not then tell me the way to remove these earlier. Thanks.
Hi. This is veerababu. I have a headache since 5 years. I have used many medicines. But no use. So please give me a solution to getrid of my headache please.
I am 27 yrs, 6 feet, 51 kgs, For the long time I have been suffering from mucus (आंव) coming on my poop. It is just like dirty gell falls from nose. In a day day I go only for 1 time for poop. Previously I didn't pay attention any more but now it comes out 2 to 3 times in a week. Simultaneously, I am also facing greasy (chiknahat) on my poop & this problem is with me for last 5 to 6 years. But mucus on poop has just recently started for last 2 years. It used to be come with poop 2 to 3 times in a month but now in a week I can see 2 to 3 times. Should I be worried about it. Recently I got ultrasound done but report is normal. Believe me, except home food I don't take any thing. Then why this problem is with me. Should I again go for ultrasound or any other test to know the exact problem. Does masturbation also create some nonsense problem like this becoz I disclose in front of you that at teen age I was addict of masturbation but for last 6 years I skipped & controlled my feeling fully when I came to know its bad effect. But mucus on poop & greasy problem is trying me & make me realise the this is just becoz of masturbation. Should I go for any other test to know the root cause of both the above problem.
I am 52 years old men and I am facing problem of stomach gas from many year I used many DSR tablets but not good results received mostly in sitting position gas feeling is very high.
Hi I have observed that immediately after masturbation or after sexual intercourse I feel the urgent urge of urinating and if I go and pee it does not passes it all and comes in small quantities like few drops and this happens for like 20 mins and then its normal. Also this problem occur sometimes. I need consultation and medication for the problem. I will appreciate your help on the same. Thanks.
Hi, I am 22 years old, 3 weeks ago I suffered from allergy which caused itching and red rashes on skin mainly on hands, leg, stomach and ear cuffs. Its still in continuation and rashes appear and disappear very soon within 15 mins. I have NO swelling of skin or any other problem. I have seen a dermatologist last week who prescribed me 1 tablet Laveta M for 3 weeks. I want to know when I can get rid of this allergy and what should I do to recover faster?
Munch on these lip smacking evening snacks:
- Spicy tangy aloo chaat- Potatoes, unless fried, have an array of health benefits. Boiled or mashed potatoes can be used to make aloo chaat for an evening snack. Potatoes are rich in nutrients like potassium, copper, manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin B3, and vitamin C. The best part is consumption of boiled or baked potatoes can keep your tummy satisfied for a considerable amount of time. Aloo chaat is easy to make; one can add cucumber, tomato, coconut shavings, peanuts, mint chutney, herbs, lemon juice to diced boiled potatoes to enjoy an evening meal. For flavor, you might even add tomato sauce.
- Munch on some dry fruits- Dry fruits are high in dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Having a handful of dry fruit is good for your bowel movements and especially for your skin. It is known to regulate a person's cholesterol levels. People suffering from anemia should have nuts regularly and experience the health benefits.
- Upma is a healthy snack- Upma made from suji can keep you fit while fulfilling your hunger. It takes time to digest and thus you feel full for quite some time. This kind of snack will raise your energy levels preventing you from being slackened. It is also great for your kidney health. Suji among Indians is also prepared as a dessert containing lots of sugar. Preparing Upma can keep you safe from the ill- effects of sugar.
- Poha is filling and nutritious- Poha is a dish that originated in the land of Maharashtra. It is easy to make and is not time- consuming at all. One may use very little oil while cooking this dish and still have a tasty snack to eat. The dish usually contains vegetables like beans, carrots, and peas and therefore has a high mineral content. It supplies you with iron, necessary carbohydrates and also with vitamin B.
- Adai is rich in protein- Lentils and rice in communion can gift us with wonderful snack recipes. A mix of lentil and rice can be used to make an iron and protein rich snack named adai. This snack is a reliable source of fiber, legumes and carbohydrates. It has a rich taste and flavor and can be had with a tomato and coriander dip.
- Spiced corn cobs- Corn cobs are the easiest solution to rumbling tummies. One may spice it with salt, chili powder and a generous amount of lemon juice. Corn cobs defend your body against hemorrhoids and colorectal cancer.
I am 20 years and I have a problem of headache when I take food after 12 am, how should I resolve my this problem.
My dad is 54 years old and he is suffering from diabetes. It has reached around 310 pp, is it a serious problem? Bcoz my dad has only one kidney.
I am a diabetic patient for the last 8 yrs, I take glycinorm m-80 one in the afternoon, one in the night, at 4 p. M I take glyree 2, my fasting reading is always variying from 130-170, my hba1c reading is not more than 7. 1, what is your suggestion
I am suffering from fever since one week though I consulted many doctors and followed their prescriptions l was just feeling OK now but my eyes are still red and frequently I am suffering with head ache what is the solution?
While combing your hair, tufts of hair coming out with your brush does not make up for a good sight. It is said that your hair adds to your personality. So, when you start experiencing hair thinning and hair fall, naturally it affects your look as well as confidence.
There are a number of ways by which you can combat hair thinning and subsequent hair fall. There are some regimens you need to follow:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet rich in nutrients and proteins. The antioxidants present in vegetables and fruits prevent hair fall.
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to tackle the menace that hair thinning is.
- You should get adequate rest each day. Lesser sleep hours are directly associated with malfunctioning of the hormones and a weakened immune system, both of which directly impact hair thinning and hair loss.
- Use a good herbal shampoo that is rich in organic substances and proteins and low in ‘paraben’ (group of preservatives present in cosmetic products, primarily shampoos) and sulphur content.
Some measures which you can adopt to prevent this condition are:
- Eggs are great for promoting thicker hair. You can either consume it or use the egg yolk directly on your scalp. Let the egg yolk on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Olive oil adds to the health of your hair, acting as your home-based hair spa. Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it for 40 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also use honey to make a concoction out of it.
- Avocado is a natural way to moisturize your hair and scalp. The fruit is rich in vitamin E, which thickens your tresses. You can also include avocado along with olive oil to make a thick hair paste. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Castor Oil, which is available in any local medicine store, is the easiest way you can get thicker hair. It has Vitamin E which makes your hair and scalp healthy. You can mix castor oil with coconut oil to make it thicker. Use this concoction on your scalp to fight hair thinning as well as to get the lost shine back.