Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhatta CharyaYour feedback matters!
Ever wonder how the dishes you order are served within minutes? most of the hotels keep the food half cooked ready and store it with some chemical stabilizers. On order they re-cook it quickly and serve. The canned food is another option they use. Most of the vegetables are stored in a can by using chemicals. That's why they can serve any vegetable even in odd season. Butter, cheese, oils are stored by adding chemicals. So whenever you consume canned food, you eat chemicals, some of which are potentially toxic also.
Best thing is to eat freshly cooked food without using any chemicals. Avoid hotel food, bakery food or ready cooked food. Preservatives are bad for your health.
Sir me job karta hu. Muje job karte 5 year ho gye. Mera vajan 60 kg hai .muje sex problem hai. Mera leg be chota hai. Mera kam bhut jaldi ho jata hai. Help me sir.
Hello I need advise on Itching related question. Since 2-3 months whole my body is itching. I have used many Tubes like itch guard, ring guard, Soaps to get rid of this itching and I have also stopped eating non veg food, but still I am suffering from skin itching problem. Due to itch my skin is becoming black, I have went through many skin specialist doctors but it was off no help. It would be helpful if you people could advise me on this.
I have symptoms which are very similar to piles. This includes severe itching in the night and pain while passing stool. The itching in the night is uncontrollable and I am not able to sleep properly. Although I do not have blood while passing stool but other symptoms are similar to piles. Please suggest some remedy to stop itching so that I can sleep peacefully.
The savvy man will do almost anything to ensure the best penis health. He will pursue top-notch penis care, giving his favorite equipment the right kind of attention on a regular basis. He will immediately notice any problems that might arise. He will come to know his penis as well as he knows any other part of his body - in fact, he might even know it much better than the rest!
But even the most conscientious man might scoff at the thought of going to the doctor for an annual exam. He feels great, so why bother with that extra medical bill? He doesn't have any problems that need addressing. And he certainly doesn't have any penis problems that would warrant letting a doctor poke around down there, in his most intimate areas.
But in fact, a regular medical exam is a must for the man who wants to ensure that his health is truly where it should be. Sometimes dispelling the myths and questions surrounding the medical exam can be enough to convince a man to head to the doctor's office and get this necessary checkup.
Shedding light on the medical exam
Many men have questions about what happens during a medical exam, especially when penis health is involved. Here's the scoop.
1. A gown is a great cover-up. A doctor will need to see the entire body in order to perform a proper physical. This means a man will be asked to strip down to nothing and then cover up with a gown. However, that gown is often very roomy. The doctor will only uncover one part of the body at a time when doing the exam, to allow for maximum modesty.
2. There will be questions. There will be so many questions, in fact, that a guy might get tired of answering them. But a physical means getting all the information, so a doctor will chat during the physical, about everything from weight and eating habits to family history and yes, penis health care regimens.
3. There might be a prostate exam. This is the part that makes many men squeamish, and might keep them from going to the doctor altogether. But keep in mind that the prostate exam is very quick, with very little pain, and gives the doctor valuable information about penis health. A prostate exam is usually performed with one gloved finger inserted into the anus, with lots of lube, giving the doctor a brief moment to ensure there is no prostate enlargement.
4. Erections might happen. Sometimes a man will have an erection during his physical. That is perfectly normal. Every doctor has seen it happen, and will not be surprised in the least. Remember, a physician is very aware of all the natural functions of the human body, and will take an erection in stride, probably with never mentioning it at all.
5. This exam needs to happen every year. After the first medical exam, it's a sure bet a man will be much more familiar with what happens in the doctor's office, and much more comfortable with the physician. The first visit is always the most nerve-racking, but after that it becomes much easier. A guy can easily build a great rapport with his doctor and then be comfortable talking about things that he might not want to talk to anyone else about - this is a sign of a great patient-doctor relationship.
When giving the doctor details about penis care regimens, don't hesitate to talk about the daily use of a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème that contains a wide variety of nutrients and vitamins, including vitamins A, B5, C and D, as well as helpful amino acids. These great ingredients wrapped up in a Shea butter and vitamin E base can help ensure great penis health throughout a man's life.
If I take endura mass for growing mass. Will it work? I mean will it help to grow mass. I can't afford expensive health drinks.Please tell sir.
I am age of 20 and pregnant of almost 2 months suffering from heavy headache. Before pregnancy it little headache but now a days it pains a lot, and my blood pressure also shows low, please advise.
My penis size is small how I will enlarge it. I also wanna to increase dia of it. Please tell me other than medicine.
I am 31 and I have problem in throat swallon and pain in jaws now my ears also have pain now from one month and throat pain is from last ten years.
I am not able to satisfy my girlfriend, she does not like oral sex, she only wants me to have penetrating sex, how can i increase my time, please don't suggest for kegel exercise. Any tablets which can help to stay long.
I am 23 year old male. I am too much attracted towards to have physical relations with the opposite sex with who is much elder then to me in age. Like I am attracted towards the ladies who are usually 30 or 35+. What should I do?
I am suffering from lower sperm count and erectile dysfunction even after months of treatment. What is an alternative?
Hi, I am 25 years old female, a student. I have been feeling very low from past sometime. I get angry at small issues and I do not get over those issues easily. I do not feel like doing anything the whole day, not even able to concentrate on my studies. I am also having sleeping disorders these days. Negative thoughts come into my mind and I pick up fights with people. I talk to friends but it doesn't help me much. I just don't do anything all day, I try to escape the loneliness and these thoughts by sleeping, but I fail, I don't know whats happening. I feel a constant dissatisfaction with my life. Are these signs of depression? What should I do?
My friend is having fast heart beats than normal whenever he had fever or even sometimes he is normal he had fast beats. Whenever he goes for ecg by name itself his beats goes fast.
Dental pain is the worst pain encountered by us among all other pains.
So let us have a look at different remedies and solutions to dental pain.
A. Neemba a herb easily available best for soothing pain.
B. Haridra another herb to apply and gargle for tooth pain.
C. Baool is good for any tooth pain or decay.
D. Marich or black pepper is good for dental pain in ayurveda.
E. Asoka tree bark skin in warm water and gargle is good to relieve pain.
F. Kanchanara guggul 2 pills twice daily relieves inflammation swelling due to dental pain and infection.
A. Merc sol is a medicine for dental pain in homeopathic
B. Coffea is a homeopathic medicine for dental pain and hot food sensitivity.
C. Sepia is a medicine for sweet food pain in teeth.
D. Kreosote for dental pain gum inflammation gum bleeding and radiating pains to ear and head.
E. Mezereum medicine in homeopathy for carious tooth.
3. House hold things to relieve pain.
A. Hing ????
4. Treatment through dental clinics are also there which includes elaborate description.
A. X rays like iopa cbct opg ct scan etc
B. Rct root canal treatment.
C. Scaling and root planing.
E. Muscle relaxants and painkillers along with proper treatment procedure.
I. Splinting and prosthesis like bridge crown or composite.