Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychologists from across India. You will find Psychologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhaskar Reddy
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Bhaskar ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am , 56 yrs. Old. I was at a senior level in a big corporate earning 1 lac. I was growing very fast. I was also like a technical adviser unofficially. I left, because of the wrong skit played by people. And based on that report MD asked. I didn't answer, Instead I submitted my resignation (after 22 yrs) from that, I lost everything. Including family (one son and daughter she took away. Then on, I sleep only with a anti depression ).my 24 hrs depression is the main problem.
I love two men. And I'm in serious relationships with both the men. Its not just casual fun. But now I want to live-in with both of my boyfriends. Many people say that I'm crazy and they say that what I'm doing is very wrong. They also say that something is wrong with my mind because they wonder how can I be serious and live with two guys at a time? But the truth is that I really love both my boyfriends and I'm committed to both. They love me too and are serious with me. They absolutely have no problem sharing me with each other. The three of us want to move in together soon. Am I normal for having an unconventional relationship like this? People don't understand it and only judge me in the wrong way. Either they think I'm a slut or I'm mentally crazy. Please advice me.
I was smoking regularly but now I started feeling light chest pains frequently so I stopped smoking but still sometimes I feel the pain. Will it get normal if I do not smoke.
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorders tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!