Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Bhaskar RaoYour feedback matters!
My left hand is shaking at times. When watching fb or browsing something coming after work. Right hand is normal but left hand is much powerless. Any nerve problem?
I am suffered form heavy headache from mny months and I doubt its from migraine what can I do now and which tablets are taken for this.
You don't have sleep in the night? Y do I have the cramps when slep pulling sensation and fear y? And treatment for insomnia? Doctor please help me.
Is there an increased risk of migraine for women who choose to take estrogen for menopausal symptoms?
I am suffering from insomnia. What can I do to sleep well during night? And work actively during day time.
I am suffering from severe peripheral neuropathy for the last 4 months ,My both feet and hands are affected by pain and burning sensation. I am not able to walk properly and there's some swelling in the feet. I have undergone several test including pet scan and MRI, blood tests but no cause is found. M6 blood glucose levels are also normal. Please tell me what to do now for this nerve damage problem. Thanks in advance.
I got hand and body tremors also I had difficulty body balancing I m male 43 years old and weigh around 82 kgs.
I am suffering from insomnia lately, am at times restless on bed and my sleep gets interrupted, please provide me with some help?
I ve c5c6 compression of spinal cord I ve no pain only numbness of two fingers .is there any treatment in panchakrma and yours.
tegretol tablet total 500 mg potency is taken to contain fits, on reduction of potency fits occur, should it be continued or any alternative advice.
I am 21 years old female and I am suffering from migraine problem last 8 months. I dont want to take any tablet.
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.
My son is 18 years old. First time seizures started at night 3. 30am on 9th may 2014, than after one month brain disturbed and 3rd time at 12. 30pm like seizures. Now eptoin tablets takes daily. What is best treatment?
I'm 29 years old, working with laptop, frequently getting headache on right side, I have vision problem also. Is it migraine or something else. What are the symptoms of migraine, what is the solution for this pain.
Good morning Sir, Can you Explain me what are the symptoms for Malaria, Tuberculosis. And what to you mean by medullablastoma. Can you please explain what are the symptoms for medulla blastoma.
She is suffering from migraine for the last 2 years and she has great pain during the headache. So can you suggest me what should be done?
Autism is identified by characteristics like difficulty in communication, the use of language, understanding abstract concepts and building bonds with other people. This brain development disorder is also characterized by the performance of repetitive behaviors in the affected individual.
Treatment of this condition requires an understanding of every vital factor associated with the condition. The hardcore approach is vital for understanding the stimulus/response connection of symptoms. This is because whenever an autistic child undergoes stressful situations, the reaction is a sign that a homeopath cannot ignore. By completely understanding the cycle of stress and reaction, a homeopath can only be able to suggest the right treatment program.
What about the remedies prescribed for treating the condition? Being a holistic branch of medicine, homeopathy takes into account the complete physical as well as the mental makeup of the individual. Additionally, in this alternative medicine, the homeopath also takes into consideration the details of the disease while recommending remedies. Remedies like Carcinocin, Secretin and Thuja are favored the most for treating the condition. At the same time, the appropriate remedies are recommended after having a thorough understanding as to whether the individual falls within the constitutional makeup of the remedies considered.Another essential aspect of this branch of medicine in the treatment of this brain development disorder is the practice of using LM potencies (homeopathic medicines on the last scale of potencies). These remedies are not only acted faster but are also gentler compared to others.