Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhaskar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. BhaskarYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I have pain in my knee. I injured by getting hit when I am playing football. What should I do? Please help me.
May wife aged 52 years suffering jumjum paid to left hand, left shoulder bac paid, gap was lowered between c2 c4. What we have to do sirregds sastry.
There is a tumor on my right arm having small in diameter. It doesn't pain. Should I go surgery for this.
Good day. I gave birth 8 weeks ago. Was 8 days over due date. Had normal birth that was induced. Since then I have problems with lower back pain and stomach pain. Its a constant pain that from light pains to severe pains some times it is so bad I feel like I can pass out from pain. Last few days I notice I am very moody get mood swings hot flashes day and night. Sleep restless at night or wake up al sweaty.
What causes pain in my lower back? I am just 18 years old and its there from last 3 years. I am sure that its not because of any injury. Is it caused by any deficiency? How can I get rid of it?
Sir my right leg knee gives severe pain. I took alopathi and Sidha medicines. No improvements till now. What to do next ?
I am a 24 year old working woman having pain in my shoulders on a regular basis. Please help as to what should I do?
Hi I am having my left leg pain & also I have back pain. So request you to give some tips to keep away this pain.
Hello sir I m 36 male for many days I have pain in my ankle I used many oil and gel even spray but they give only temporary relief when I stop using them it start aching aain. It made difficult for me to even walk I am very upset. What should I do now?
Sir I have pain in back ribcage since last to days I have cough also I already have ambroxol hydrochloride terbutaline sulphate and zithrox plus table.
I have pain in my back since last two months. Pain is increasing when not in motion. When I make movements with my back, I see some relief. What could be the problems?
Had forearm fracture and fixed it with surgery by nail in the radius now 1 and half months over and cast is removed but after removing cast I feel pain in thumb finger and unable to bend it. And wrist also pain. What should I do I am very fear that whether my hand can't work as before. Please help me out. 0 Doctor Answered.
I am having a severe back pain and right leg pain and I am pregnant woman of 8 month running. So give me remedies for this.
My mother is having pain in her right knee from several years, sometimes it becomes worst pls give some solution.
Hello doctor. I am very much thankful to the doctors available in this website. My husband is 33 years old. He was working as chief mechanic in automobiles kuwait. He was working hardly for 8 hours without rest. Nowadays he was very tired and got some severe leg ache from knees to underfoot. The pain continues during sleep also. Pls help us to get rid of this pain. Thanking you regards.
If you are suffering from gout, you should try undergoing a homeopathic treatment. Gout is a type of arthritis and is considered to be the most painful type. It is featured by the inflammation of joints accompanied by great pain. The pain and inflammation occur because of the deposition of urate crystals in a joint. The accumulation occurs when there is excessive uric acid present in the blood.
Here are some effective homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gout:
- Colchicum: This medicine is the primary homeopathic medicine for treating gout because of its effectiveness. It is mostly used in chronic cases of gout. Usually, a patient experiences extreme pain in the big toe, which is too intense to be touched. The toe and other parts which get affected become swollen, red and hot. The pain worsens in the evening and at night. Patients who require this medicine should keep away from warm weather conditions. This medicine is also used in case of increased weakness and internal cold.
- Ledum Pal: This effective medicine is used in cases where the pain travels in an upwards direction from below. The pain is likely to start at the feet and gradually move upwards, affecting the knees and legs. The pain also shoots through limbs. Small joints are commonly affected. There is a sensation of decreased warmth in the joints and in the body. The patient will find it difficult to tolerate any kind of external warmth. The pain improves by cold applications. The ankle balls or big toe may be swollen.
- Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used for treating gout where offensive urine is experienced. The urine becomes very offensive with a very strong odor, which can be detected from a distance. The odor is usually repulsive and the color of the urine is brown. Extreme pain is experienced in the big toe and the knees are swollen.
- Antim Crudum: This is an efficient homeopathic medicine used for treating gout. It is used when a patient experiences gastric symptoms along with joint pain and inflammation. The patient may develop an increased craving for food and hence, several problems occur due to over eating. Pain is experienced in the heels and fingers.
- Sabina: This homeopathic medicine is important for treating gout in women, when the patient already suffers from another female disorder. Uterine symptoms are experienced along with the basic symptoms of gout. Shooting pain is experienced in the toes and heels. The joints get swollen and look red and shiny.
Homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment for different types of gout and goes beyond just curing the symptoms. You need to consult your doctor before starting a homeopathic treatment for gout.