Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. BhaskarYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir Mujhe Chakkar Aane Ki Boht Problems Hoti He Mujhe Everyday Chakkar aane lagti he bina koi Vajah. Sir Pls Iska Koi Solution Bataye. 1-Me Khatti Chiz Boht Khata Hu. 2-Me Kabhi Mitthi Chiz Nahi khata. (God, Shehd, etc) 3-Plz Sir Iska Koi Solution Jarur Bataye.
I am suffering from sinus from last 5 year, pl suggest any good advicepresently. I am taking homeopathic.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hello doctor , I took misoprostol on 20th night ,2 orally and 2 vaginally ,i puked after 15 mins and there was heavy cramps and shivering and dizziness bt it did not bleed ,bleeding started on today that is 22nd and its very normal bleeding , is it an incomplete abortion or is there any problems . I am just 4 weeks 3 days pregnant and its my first pregnancy and its intra uterine.
I am 56 year and doctor told me I have vertigo problem. I dont know what is vertigo n what its causes. Please let me know.
Hello sir, I am suffering from sinus for the last 3-4 years and I can not prevent it and I started going gym for controlling but it just short period. When I got cold and get continuous sneezing through out my day and I can not do any other work. So please help me.
Hi my mom having holes in Ear drums and v consulted with many doctors and they suggested to undergo an operation, if not it may affect her brain nerves due to infection is this true? Can v cure this with medicines?
I had a surgery on spinoidal polyp 6 months ago and now I am suffering from nose blockage, sneezing and all then I consult doctor, on endoscopy it is found that polyp is back again. What should I do now?
I am having problem of tonsils. Due to which I am having fever. Please guide me what should I do, which medicine I should take.
Recently I have been suffering from throat infection very badly. Also I have whole body pain. What should I drink or eat this time? I can't eat properly, my throat is paining. Through out whole year, I have been suffering from throat infection. Cold,cough problem. Now I can't talk too much. How to cure throat infection permanently. Because it hampered my speech also. Any medicine, any yoga or any pranayama which will help me to cure throat infection permanently. Thank you plz tell me solution.
Hi I am 29 years old, From last 2-3 days my left ear is seems blocked. Nothing happened in my ear it automatically got blocked. I tried various methods to but its still blocked and it irritates me. Right is perfectly fine. Seems like some air pressure is blocked my ear. I used ciprofloxacin ear drop. Please suggest what to do.
I have cold from 3 months. My right nose is blocked at night when I sleep. When I clean my nose a sound comes from my right ear.
My throat pain repeats very frequently it's being 14 months I am suffering nd not cured .it repeats again nd again and I hv to again to 625 mg tab. It is increasing my fat.
Whenever I take bath in hot water I feel like dizzy on whole day .is it a serious problem do I want to consult a specialist.
I am 17 years old and have a sore throat since 2 days, my ear is also feeling a bit blocked (no pain). Is it advisable to take cefixime antibiotic?
Sinusitis is an inflammatory condition which causes swelling of the tissue lining the sinus passages. The healthy sinisuses are filled with air, but when there is a blockage, they get filled with fluids which can give rise to germs and cause an infection. Conditions such as the common cold, allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining of the nose) and a deviated septum (shift of the nasal cavity) can cause sinusitis. People with nasal polyps and blocked drainage ducts are more prone to getting sinusitis as compared to other people. The main treatment for sinusitis is surgery.
Surgery is the most effective treatment for this condition as it makes the sinuses drain by getting rid of the blockage and draining out the mucus. Surgery also removes infected, swollen and damaged tissues in the sinus along with polyps present in the nose or the sinus. If any foreign substances are obstructing the nasal passage, they are removed as well. Surgery, sometimes, is the only way of getting rid of a nose which is badly blocked. In severe conditions, people might also require a second surgery. Surgery, when coupled with medication, is more effective in treating this condition as antibiotics might be required to prevent the sinus from getting re-infected.
There are two types of sinusitis surgeries people can avail:
- Endoscopic surgery: This surgery removes small bones and other foreign substances blocking the sinus passage or is used for removing polyps. A thin tool called the endoscope is inserted into the nose with the help of which, the doctor gets rid of substances which are blocking the sinus passage.
- Sinus surgery: This is carried out in conditions when there are developments like pus and infections in the facial bones or in case of a brain abscess (inflammation caused due to infection within the tissues of the brain). In this kind of surgery, the doctor uses the opening in the mouth or makes another one through the skin of the face to remove the blockage from the sinus and get rid of sinusitis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ent-specialist.