Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhargavi AdusumilliYour feedback matters!
She is very cool and behaving wonderful with patients andvery good medicines given by doctor
I am getting an itching on neck and once I will itch it a scratch is coming. Can you tell me what can be the issue.
I have skin problem. Like pimple all over my face. Its very irritating its paining. Headache sometime during night. Its continue for 3 days. It hampers my daily schedule. What to do.
I have two big red rash on my skin of pennis it is causing severe itching at night also causing swelling sometimes .if I apply any fungal ointment itching is more please give Sol.
What to do for dry hairs iam very tensed for it and iam not getting hairfall control so please sugest me the growing long and silky hairs please.
Hello doctor! My daughter is 32 months old (3 years) and her skin is getting dark. I am trying to give her health foods like fruits, dalia, milk, khir, dal rice but her weight is not gaining. We also giving her pediasure with milk 2 time (morning.
I have a very thin hairs. I tried all the shampoo but there is no change what should I do for heavy hairs?
Hi doctor, I have problem of freckles open pores and wrinkles on forehead. Some body suggest me to take Lycopodium 200 three doses in every 15 days and Berberis aquifolium Q 6-8 drop daily for one month.
I sweat too much and also my arm blades are full of acne, what should I do? My age is 22 years and weight 90 kgs. Please help!
I have got dark coloured dry skin over my buttocks, near to anus and inside my thigh. The dry skin is almost round shaped and has got heavy itching tendency. What should I do?
I have some dandruff problem since 4year and try too many shampoos and green lemon but didn't yet relief from it please suggest me.
I'm 21 years boy I'm suffering from acne spots on my back as my body is white but due to spots my back looking ugly so please tell me to clean and get rid of it and get glowing complexion without any use of cosmetics it should be from internally with just food and exercise.
I am having a black spots on face what are the remedies to remove them please suggest me better solution.
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation argon or carbon dioxide lasers may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones.
Apart from these forms of treatment, there are also a number of home remedies for this condition. Some of these home remedies are:
- Rubbing a freshly sliced or the juice of a grated potato on the skin
- Applying a combination of cucumber and lemon juice on the skin
- A grated papaya face mask
- Soak almonds in milk overnight and then skin them and puree with the milk. Apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- A mask of guava and banana pulp