Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhargavi.AYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from skin infection. It is fungal infections and generally it starts in summer and monsoon. When I consult my doctor he suggest me fluconazole 150 m. D. Tablet. It gives relief instantly but I want to stop it permanently because a seasonal problem. Is there any cure for it?
How I remove hair from chicks, nose and between the eyebrows naturally without and causes or redness or irritations.
I am home make and the color of the skin is changing towards darker tone. What is to be done to maintain the tone.
I got rashes on my right hand and a lot of itching sensation around that part and rash part is becoming hard is this any skin disease should I consult any doctor.
I am losing hair fastly I am very tensed Pls help me how to stop hair fall please help urgently Thank you I can use shampoo which you will tell.
Got a blue mark on bicep which we call Neel in hindi, is in a bad state right now. Have turned black now. Injured a week back. Mark getting black day by day. Please suggest a remedy or a medicine. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from hair fall. How to reduce it. Please heip me. Iam suffering for 4 years from hairfall give me appropriate reason.
Hii sir, I am suffering from more pimples on my face, as well as black spot. I consult some skin doctor. They have give some soap, creams. Like dermadew soaps and D'ACNE plus gel cream. I will apply this medicine from 4 months. But didn't see any changes. Please give suggestion about medicine of pimples. I will hope sir you give me good suggestion. Thank you.
I am 19 year old female and I have mole on face, moles are become very big. How to remove my moles without surgery? What should I do?
My hairs are turning white. So please suggest me any exercise or medicine. I am using sunsilk shampoo.
I am suffering from thinning of hair and loss in the front of head I consulted a doc and was prescribed with follihair tab and hair4u spray is there any other thing to increase volume of hair and dense hair.
I have a new black spot pimple cream. From 2 months I'm using that but no changes on my face wt should I do.
Male pattern baldness and other kinds of baldness can turn out to be a pesky affair that also eventually might have a bearing on your confidence level. A hair transplant is an excellent way of dealing with this issue. This method usually takes the hair follicles from the donor site and implants them on the scalp where male pattern balding has set in. While this is an effective and commonly used process, it also comes with minor scars and other issues.
There are many things, which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant, which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.
There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts.
Related Tip: "Is Hair Transplant Surgery A Lasting Option?"