Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhargav Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bhargav ReddyYour feedback matters!
My mother is 58 and she is diabetic from last 5 years. She is taking Tab Amaryl 1mG, voglitor (0.2mg 500). Recently after Dexa scan we found that her bones are getting weak and there is a high risk of fracture, she is on medicine like tab Dolo, Tab Uprise D3, Tab Calcimax, Tab Osteofos, Tab pregaba. She is also taking Cranpac-D for immunity. She is getting repeated UTI from last 4 months and each time same bacteria responsible for this is Escherichia coli. Doctor advised Septran DS after going through the Urine culture report. But the problem is the infection returns just in a week after discontinuation of Septran DS. What could be the root cause of the problem, please suggest a permanent solution to this problem.
I am 8 week pregnant and yesterday after relation. I have a pain during urination. It's a vagina infection not a urine infection. What should we do. And what type of treatment take.
Hi, my husband is 38. Early morning today when he urinated, it was more than usual quantity and that too he took long to get done since it was with short pauses. What could be possible reasons and respective remedies? Thanks!
My age 38 male weight 89 kgs My creatinine serum is 0.96 mg/dl and urine routine test is normal no sign of problem I would like to know how well is my kidneys and which test is required to check if any.
I have a problem in my anus ; when I go to toilet and poop it hurts me there is a pea size red pimple on my anus gate. Please provide me appropriate suggestion.
I am a female of 22 years and in winters I face a bed wetting problem. 2-3 times every month I face this problem. Sometimes I wake up just before I feel the need to pee and sometimes I wake up after peeing. And also I face an urge of peeing 24*7. How to cure this? And which kind of medical practitioner should I refer to. General physician or someone else? Also I live in delhi please suggest me a doctor. I have been facing this problem since 3-4 years.
6 Ayurvedic Remedies For Treating Kidney Stones Naturally!
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.