Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Bhargav BitraYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my grandpa having throat cancer, last month surgery also done. But now hole mouth heated with some equipment and it gets spoiled. Only liquid foods via nose tube. Say any permanent solution.
Hi I am 27 single my marriage proposals getting late due to I am too weight more than 104 kgs so please help me out since I am scary how to live a life with my better half please give a solution I have spent more than 30 k for this I have taken herbal life it's called like a milk shake I found light results but I have started facing hair loss I have stopped this please I can't able to climate the steps please help me out.
I want to lose my weight. How can I lose it easily? Please tell me about exercises for losing weight. I want tips for loosing weight. Please give me answer.
Now a days it is a big problem in youth.Many patients come at my chamber with this problem.
- Actually when the age convert from childhood to young, some hormonal changes occur so the glands of body are more active but these glands outlet when obstructed by pollution, then express as acne for skin. I am not discussing here for other glands.
- Fast food oily food another cause.
- Less water intake. Etc.
- Intake 3-4 lts water everyday by any means.
- Use facewash to clear skin and rub gently for 3 minutes. Use normal water for face wash at least 10times in a day. In this way, bad loose elements with death tissue from surface area would be removed.
- Avoid spicy and fast food. If possible take boiled food especially in summer time.
- Don't scrap by nails over acne.
- Don't use any type of cosmetics.
My wife is 39 years age. She is not getting monthly period since 4 months. We checked for pregnancy. Test is negative. What may be the reason for stopping periods.
Hi doctor. Sometimes little pain in my chest's left side in heart from last 5-6 months. What is this please help me.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months, I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I have a large pain on my neck at the back, I feel like some one hampering me on the neck so, what should I do?
A heart attack makes you rethink and get a double take on life. Once you survive it, you tend to realize how close your brush with death has been and how important your lifestyle choices can be. Most people go on to live a productive life after a heart attack provided they can adhere to making healthy choices. Here's what you can do if you have experienced your first attack and want to change for the better:
- Start at the hospital: A person usually stays in the hospital for 3 days after an attack to monitor their condition. This duration increases if you have complications that involve procedures like a bypass surgery. Your first significant change will come in the form of your medication routine. Your existing dosage may be adjusted and you'll possibly be prescribed newer medicines that will treat and control your symptoms. You'll not only need to know the names of all your medicines, but when you have to take them. It's best you know exactly why you are taking each one of them, if there are other more economic alternatives since this may last a lifetime and what side effects they may have.
- Maintaining your mental health: Once bitten, twice shy applies for heart attack victims too. Not only do they live in a constant worry about another attack, every small symptom like a harmless muscle pull can trigger the fear factor. You also get into the "heart patient" dependent mode based on how much help you need to recover. Check for support groups and other heart attack survivors in your locality to see how they are coping. Read more about your recovery and try to keep a positive frame of mind.
- Go to a cardiac rehab: Many hospitals have a rehabilitation program that you can participate in as an outpatient or you can go to a clinic that specializes in it. Such programs help speed up your recovery. It is run by people who will hand hold you in bringing positive changes in your life to protect and strengthen your heart. You'll learn activities that positively improve heart functions and reduce your chances of developing complications or dying from heart disease. You'll also get benefit from exercises that'll be taught by a certified exercise specialist.
- Make a change in your lifestyle: Quit smoking that is an obvious one. You'll now have to lead a more active lifestyle with daily exercise. You'll also need to actively manage your diabetes and obesity. None of these changes can happen in a day. In fact, behavioral scientists suggest that you need to practice a new activity continuously for twenty one days for it to become a habit.