Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir I have difficulty in sleep. My sleep time is same at 10: 00 pm. But can't sleep. Tell me what to do.
About 70% hair density is reduced by lasers.
I am a 50 year old Indian agriculturist in coffee, normal structure, weight 62 kgs. I do not smoke, no alcohol, no meat, chicken, but take fish sometimes n consume eggs frequently. Coffee drinking daily at 2 cups/day. Daily cycling for about 10 kms. My sex life is utterly bad. I have no any major complications, no medication history so far slight knee pains when I sit long. A little financial stress off-late. I have a low nagging back pain since last 20 years. Sciatica problem but have maintained it in control. I have observed a twitching 10-30 seconds pain on my left chest which has now become regular. Had undergone ECG where some small error observed by doctor and put me on ecosprin. My TMT was perfect with no problem at narayana hrudalaya bangalore and I was told I have less than 5% chance of any attack. But this regular pricking twitch keeps giving me the jitters. Doc says if it continues. He may suggest me an anti. Should I need to go in for it. If required I can share scan copy of my ECG. That has raised eyebrow of the doc. Do guide me
Sir what is the general causes of bronchial asthma? How it will prevent? What is the signs and symptoms for this disease?
She is 69 years old and she does not have diabetics or another decease but these days she is complaining about tiredness. Will you suggest some syrup?
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are Ayurvedic remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.