Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am suffering from back pain from last 3 month, I took all the medicines l, physiotherapy but nothing happen. There is some severe problem occurs in my back. please help me.
My knees are paining after I started running after 5-6 years n I can't even walk properly now please tell me what is it and how can I cure it?
I am 50 years old, I have lower back pain ever since I was 10-12 years old, in the early stage I consulted doctors and they said that it will gradually reduce after marriage, but nothing like that happened and the pain was constently increasing. Today my pain is constant and I feel dizzy and start swetting if I stand at a place for more than 2-3 minutes. Normally I don't take any medicin, but if I feel that the pain is un bearable I take diclomax - 50 tablet, this happens once in abloom you can say 1 tablet per month, because I avoid taking pills I feel its better to bear the pain rathan than being adict to medicins. Can you suggest any other option rathar than medicin for relief of this pain, sometimes I use back ache belt while travelling anf while i am working in kitchen.
My sister fall the bike 20 days ago .MRI performed. Had a partial thickness interstitial tear in anterior cruciate ligament. please suggest whether to go for a surgery or not.
I am 69 yrs. I am suffering from Lower back pain for one year. It is quite painful. When I get up in the morning ,there is too much pain .i cannot stand up straight for sometime. Please advise.
My wife has problem foot elbow pain and cramp every morning her weight 45kg hight 4.8 feet age 40yer mother of 3 children.
Hi I am suffering from lower back pain since last 6 years. I can feel it every time & it disturb me any time. Please help me. I belongs to poor family so tell no easy tips.
I have ankylosing spondylitis is there anything I can do to reduce the pain without having painkillers.
My weight is nearly 90 kg. Now I started loosing weight but the problem is when I run my lower leg bone starts paining. Can you please suggest anything so that this can be cured. Thank you.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.