Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BharaniYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. My foot's thumb's nail was cracked due to the falling of bicycle on my nail. Due to which my nail is broken from the middle please suggest me any cure so that it does not comes out and starts bleeding.
Plz give me some valuable suggestions for my mom to loose her weight to avoid leg swelling and pain in thighs. And she has diabetes and blood pressure problem also. Thanks.
My penis size is too small. In length and also in perimeter. Kindly help me. Because it will create many problem for me in future. If any medicine is there please tell me.
Dietary Tips to overcome Blood Pressure and Diabetes
Hello, I am Sheila Seharawat, dietician, Mental Diet Clinic. We are in this field for the past eleven years. And have been treating so many therapeutic patients with the medical issues in a healthy manner, like aajkal agar aap dekhoge toh BP, diabetic ki patient’s kaafi a rahain hai. But aajkal dekhogi, BP pehle hoti thi humaare kam se kam 35+ but aajkal aapke teenagers mein bhi like 12 years + also maine case dekhe hai jinko ki BP ki kaafi problem hoti hai. BP ko control karne ke liye jo aapko food stuffs daily routine mein aapko include karne hai woh aapke potassium rich food stuffs hone chahiye. Jaise ki aap fruits mein, banana use kar sakhteh ho. Aap kiwi fruits use kar sakhteh ho. Aap avocado use kar sakhteh ho that are rich in potassium. Jo ki aapki BP ke level ko control kar sakhteh hai.
Second thing aapki daily routine mein aapki paani ka intake aapna accha include karna jisse ki BP aapka control hoteh hai. Phir humhe vegetables pe dihaan rakhna chahiye. Vegetables and salads aapke diet mein zaroor hona chahiye. Jo ki appko roughage provide karta hai jisse ki aapka BP control hota hai.
Vegetables mein aapko green leafy vegetables include kar sakhteh ho especially jaise ki white beans aap daily routine mein aapke diet mein include karoge, as a salad use kar sakhteh ho, woh aapki BP ko control karega. Plus ek sweet potato agar daily small size ka sweet potato agar aap daily include kar sakhteh ho that is rich source of potassium jo ki aapki BP ko control karne mein help karega.
Plus I will suggest daily, agar aap 15-20 minutes ki walk kar sakhteh ho toh that is really good for your BP as well as overall health. Then aapko quinoa, aajkal aapne kaafi suna hoga, quinoa is rich in protein as well as fiber. Quinoa ko aap as a dahlia use kar sakhteh ho. That is really good for your BP control. So yeh theh aapki kuch important points jinko aap mind mein rakhke aapki daily diets mein include kar ke aapki BP ko control kar sakhteh ho.
Toh, for further queries you can contact us via Lybrate.
Achalasia is a very rare disease. Normally, your esophagus squeezes food down by making the muscular valve in between the stomach and esophagus relax. Achalasia occurs when this muscular valve is unable to relax and thus the esophagus is unable to squeeze the food down. The most common reason why this happens is because the nerves in your esophagus are damaged. The nerves most commonly get damaged because of abnormalities in the way your immune system responds. Till now, there is no cure to achalasia; however, surgery or minimally invasive therapy can make the symptoms of achalasia more manageable. Here are all the causes and symptoms of achalasia:
- Difficulty swallowing: The difficulty you face when swallowing food is the most common symptom of achalasia. Both liquid as well as solid food will be hard to swallow.
- Regurgitation: If the food is regurgitating in the night, then the lungs may have been inhaling some food. This is very serious and you should see the doctor immediately if this occurs.
- Chest pain: You may suddenly experience chest pain from a completely unknown cause.
- Weight loss: You may also suffer from sudden weight loss if you have achalasia. This is due to the reduced amount of food you will be consuming.
- Heartburn: Heartburn is when you have a very intense burning pain in your chest just behind your breastbone which is most commonly caused by regurgitation in your esophagus.
The exact cause of achalasia is not yet known. However, there are some theories on what causes achalasia. Here they are.
- Genes: The most common cause of achalasia is genes.
- Autoimmune disease: An autoimmune disease is when your immune system attacks your body's own cells. Achalasia is a type of autoimmune disease.
- Infection: There have also been a lot of claims that infections are the cause of achalasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.