Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BharaniYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. As I am suffering from phimosis and got to know that the best treatment is minor circumcision, so kindly suggest me that what is the duration needed to take rest after the surgery and how much does it cost. I am in Ahmedabad.
Breathing is life, without breathig, there is no life. Who knows this better than an asthmatic or someone with breathing problems like wheezing, coughing and shortness of breath 24/7? If you have breathing problems, read on about possible causes and treatments for them
- There can be a number of causes of breathing problems. They can happen due to colds, acute sinusitis or inflammation of sinuses. This usually subsides in a week or two with the inflammation going down and the sinuses draining out.
- But if you are still experiencing breathing problems, you could be in more dangerous territory.
- Breathing difficulties can happen in a case of asthma, allergies, and infections of the lungs, bronchitis and even heart problems especially if you feel a shortness of breath during exertion. These can all be long-term problems that need proper management.
Chronic issues that cause breathing problems, especially asthma and allergies have a number of symptoms like
- Nasal and chest congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy or watery eyes
- Laboured and/or shallow breathing.
A number of virus and allergens like pollen reach the lungs via the nasal passage. Any inflammation in the nasal passage due to an allergy is a major cause for concern because the number one trigger for asthma is allergies. If left undiagnosed and untreated, these can make life hell for you.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD, which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis, also causes breathing problems. Breathing issues can also stem from other serious diseases like lung cancer, tuberculosis, and pneumonia. Most of these can be diagnosed by a specialist.
How are breathing problems treated?
- Breathing problems caused due to asthma and allergies are usually treated by avoiding allergy triggers like air pollutants, pollen, dog hair, dust, mites or dander.
- Wearing masks, avoiding peak traffic, staying indoors during low air quality days, all make a significant difference to allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Medications are another way to treat breathing problems due to asthma and allergies. Allergy drugs such as antihistamines and decongestants can make it easy to breathe for some.
- Inhaled steroids are also given to people with chronic allergies and sinusitis for reducing inflammation in the airways. Allergy shots to reduce sensitivity to allergens are another option.
- Asthma is treated with inhaled or oral drugs that help open nasal airways and reduce inflammation. These cut down on breathing difficulties because the airways are cleared of excess mucus and inflammation.
- If you have more serious issues like cancers, heart disease and lung diseases, the medication will vary according to your diagnosis. Your specialist will diagnose the problem first and set you on a proper course of medication.
The last piece of advice before we go, don’t ignore breathing difficulties especially if they persist beyond 2-3 weeks, get yourself a doctor’s appointment.
I have this problem for past 3 months I feel a lump in my throat like the size of an pill. It may be vanished for 2 or 3 days inbetween then I started feeling it again But its not painful. What is it? does it need any medical attention.
Hello My father in Law was a CA Lung Patient. His treatment started on April 2014. After 4th Chemotherapy with cisplatin and pemetrexed medicine Doctor suggests him to start Oral Medicine Gefitinib on the basis of EGFR Positive Report. After 1 year 3 months i. E. December 2015 again Plural effusion started in lung for that he was suffering with coughing till today 08-02-2016. Doctors have drain out the water inside the lung and suggested three cycle of chemotherapy and changed his medicine and started with 2nd line chemotherapy i. E. Carboplatin 600 mg and Paclitaxel 260 mg. On 11-01-2016 and second cycle on 01-02-2016. His third cycle will be on 22-02-2016. He yet not reduced his weight and appetite. Only frequent coughing is creating problem at night also. He has taken all kind of medicines and antibiotics whenever Doctors prescribed but still its not cured. Please suggest some remedies.
Maine pehle kaafi masturbation kari hai. Aur ab jab bhi karta hoon toh 20-25 second me nikal jata hai. Toh ab main kaise apna sex time badane. Home remedy btaye jisse meri sex lyf me prblm na aaye. Aur kegel exercise ka process hindi me btaye. Pelvic muscle ko 2 second daba k rakhna hota hai ya kuch aur hota hai process. Aur main kaafi patla hoon.
I have ring worm for over six months. It reappears again and again. Been taking Itaspore. What to do?
I am 61 years old I got some asthmatic problem now i am using some inhailers for emergency if there any permanant remady for this ?
I have a positive RH factor after dengue and my knees have a constant pain is it because of positive RH factor or something else.please help
I am suffering from herpes which is creating some file on small fireballs on my left hand. What do I do? I read online to apply Ice but have bath with hot water. Both seem contradictory. Can someone clarify & share some home remedies for herpes to reduce pain & these strange fireballs? Thanks in advance!
Hi Dr. I am having sciatica problem my back left side is week is any solution for my this problem please tell all further treatment daitails I need treatment on this my age is 26 years will you please help me out. Thank you for this aap.
I am 24 year old female from last few months I am suffering from stomachache loss of sleep I feel tired always have shoulder and neck pain also feeling of nausea and also feel suffocated sometime problem in breathing what should I do?
My 21 years old son was suffering from jaundice two months ago & now have chicken pox. What should be done to avoid these ailments. H is weight is 50.
Hie m 20year year m having problem of constipation from last 5years and having problem of menstrual.
My wife is suffering from unspecified psychosis since March. She was undergoing treatment from psychiatrist and improved slowly. In the month of September various tests was prescribed like sugar. Cholesterol. Ana. Hiv. T3 T4 TSH. D3 ct scan and mri of brain. All the reports were normal except. In ct scan & mri one white matter seen in the frontal and parietal lobe bilaterally. F/C/O Demyelinating plaque, then I was referred to neurologist. After seeing all reports he said that nothing to worry about. And he didn't give any medicine and asked me to continue with the medicine prescribed by psychiatrist. At present she is improving. But I am not satisfied by the neurologist reply. And I am very much worried about my wife. So I need a suggestion whether I should consult another neurologist.
Hi, I have regular gas problem in evening and morning from 3 months. I am taking dalia and khichdi in morning time and lunch only 2 chapati and dinner 3 chapati or Rice. Please help me. My stomach looks very fat.
10 Home Remedies to beat Acidity
1. It is advisable to chew the food properly
2. Drink lot of water for proper digestion and absorption
3. Foods such as pickles, vinegar, fried foods and hot spicy foods should be avoided
4. Eating bananas is helpful in preventing the symptoms of acidity and heartburn. Eat a banana daily.
5. Basil (tulsi) leaves helps to get relief from burning, nausea and gas. Chew some leaves of tulsi to decrease the acidity
6. Sleep with your head and shoulder on a high pillow for elevation.
7. Do not skip meals.
8. Avoid large gap between meals
9. Eat dinner 2-3 hours before going to bed
10. Avoid smoking and cut down on alcohol