Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Bhanushali Hitesh MadanYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old, my pennis size is 10 cm when erect, I want big pennis size, which oil or tablets are useful for pennis size? Because my wife is not happy with my pennis, she saying your pennis size is too small.
मुझे बहुत छीकें होती है, नाक से पानी आता है, रोज - रोज जुकाम लग जाता है. दवाइयाँ भी बहुत खाइ पर एलेर्जी ठीक ही नही होती. तो इसको ठीक किरने के लिये मुझे क्या करना चाहिये.
I have suffered hesitation. I mean haklaht. From childhood. My problem is when I answered to any question or talked anyone then some letters are not cleared & time taken. E. G. I speak my name'sachin' then the word to speak is taken more time. Sss. Sss. Ssss sachin. This problem is bad for me. Nd people kidding on me etc. Some word s, t, etc started word more problems for me. So sir I requested to you that some advise for me.
I am a diabetic since 5 years last A1c was 7 three months back will it effect my health in long run ?
I am 9 months pregnant. Due to the heavy rain here I catch throat pain and little cold. Will my cold turns harm for my baby?
Hi. Today morning when I got up, I am having pain on the left side of face that comes from the lower jaw to the joint and then to the ear. Not able open my mouth fully. Also not able to eat food because of pain. I never had such problem. Also it's not tooth ache as well.
My chest is making weird noises whenever I deep breath in and out. Few days back I had cough. What is the reason behind this?
What precaution I have 2 do to get rid of itching problems in my inner leg they are just like doted spots if I scratch them get relief but after sometime the place burn up like a fire ball used many medicine but not get cured suggest some views thanks.
Hello sir, My age is 24 years, I am very thin and during sex very much white liquid coming, so what is there any problems, what should I do, please give me guidance.thanks
I am suffering from writers cramp (trimmer) I have tried every thing but nothing happen pls give me a advice that what I do?
I am facing chronic cough and cold. I used all types of remedies but all in vain. Please give a good advice that would surely cure me for my whole life.
If I read sexual stories. I am getting hard erection. But I have no morning erection last 1.5 months. I am always awake in night automatically. My testicles ball hang all day time What was reason of this problem?
My penis day by day getting shrinking slowly and not expected fat my wife is not satisfied what to do?
My mother aged 47, she doesn't have BP and Singer. Recently means one week back she got viral fever and was cured in a couple of days. But after that she feel tired sometime. And she feel burning while passing urine. What may be the reason. Please reply. Thank you.
Keep healthy in winter by including plenty of these 5 foods in your diet. Although there are fewer foods that are in winter season than in summer. Here are 5 of the healthiest winter foods you should be eating.
1. Pomegranates - Chances are you have tasted pomegranates in their newly popular juice form. And from a heart-health perspective, thats probably a good thing. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants (more so than other fruit juices), just a cup daily might help to keep free radicals from oxidizing ldl bad cholesterol, according to a preliminary study in the american journal of clinical nutrition. Oxidized ldl contributes to plaque buildup in the arteries. Another study showed that drinking pomegranate juice might improve blood flow in the heart in people with myocardial ischemia, a serious condition in which the hearts oxygen supply is compromised because the arteries leading to it are blocked.
2. Dark leafy greens - Dark leafy greens, such as kale, chard and collards, thrive in the chill of winter when the rest of the produce section looks bleak. In fact, a frost can take away the bitterness of kale. These greens are particularly rich in vitamins A, C and K. Collards, mustard greens and escarole are also excellent sources of folate, important for women in childbearing age.
3. Citrus - Citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit, are at their juiciest in the wintertime and can add sunshine to the dreary winter. Citrus fruits are loaded with vitamin, one medium orange delivers more than 100 percent of your daily dose. Citrus fruits are also rich sources of flavonoids. The predominant flavonoid in these fruits hesperidin is credited with boosting good hdl cholesterol and lowering bad ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Potatoes - Potatoes sometimes get a bad rap for being a white starch, thrown into the same category as white rice or white bread. But unlike those other starches, which have indeed been stripped of healthful nutrients, potatoes are foods that contain several beneficial nutrients. They are an excellent source of two immunity boosters .vitamins C and B6, delivering 25% and 29% of your daily needs per medium potato, respectively. They are also a good source of folate, which is especially important for women in childbearing age, and they deliver fiber (4 grams in a medium potato, women need 25 grams daily and men need 38 grams). If you can find purple potatoes, you will get an added health boon as they are rich in anthocyanins antioxidants that are linked to a host of health benefits, from lowering cancer and heart disease risk to quelling inflammation.
5. Winter squash - There are many varieties of winter squash including butternut, acorn, delicata and spaghetti squash and they all are excellent choices in the winter. One cup of cooked winter squash has few calories (around 80) but is high in both vitamin a (214 percent of the recommended daily value) and vitamin c (33 percent), as well as being a good source of vitamins B6 and K, potassium and folate.