Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhanumathy Murali
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhanumathy MuraliYour feedback matters!
My bottom teeth was drilled for root canal but after drilling doctor told that my teeth has a split and he filled that hole with a cavity. From the past 1 year my gum was swollen and bad smell is coming out from that teeth. From 1 month I have had bums on my back of tongue and white coat. Is this a cause of diseased teeth.
Hello sir I am 28 year old I suffering from blooding teeth and very bad smell from mouth. So please suggest me some what I can do to resolve it.
Some easy steps to do to help your teeth keep clean:
- When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line.
- Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles.
- Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion.
- Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria which might cause badbreath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.