Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhanuja Rani
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhanuja RaniYour feedback matters!
I took antibiotics for acne almost one month. After this in winter I feel etchings on whole body due to sun light and anger. Please provide a way.
I have lily skin I always get pimples when I use creams which hav oil or anything like honey, eat chicken. What to do. Which is the best face wash to use.
I am 20 years old man and still I don't get beard as the other people. I only have little hairs above my lips. What should I do? Are there any home remedies for the same? If not suggest me something which does not have any side effect. Thank you.
Hello doctors I am 18 years old I have hair problem My hairs are become very thin and losing from crown also and front so please gives me affordable tips please help.
Sir, I am a 22 age younger. I have a hair loss problem, how to stop. And how to regrowth a new hair on my scalp, pls tell me.
I am 18 year old boy. Mere ek side ke baal gir rahe hai us side ke baal bahut hi kamjor hai our 2-3 din me us jagah se sare baal gir gaye hai. Me bahut tension me hu please give me suggestion.
Rosacea is a medical condition of the skin that affects people across the globe. The exact cause of rosacea is unknown to scientists and there is still no permanent solution to this. However, heredity is believed to be one of the causes of rosacea. They are small and red in appearance, often filled with pus. They are fairly visible on forehead, nose, and cheeks. They occur in cycles, and temporarily go away only to come back within a short interval of time.
There are four kinds of rosacea, namely erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, rhinophyma and ocular. Every rosacea type has its own set of symptoms. Rosacea can get worse if there is a tendency of eating spicy food and alcohol consumption. Ayurveda is known to be a great treatment option for treating rosacea. Here is a set of Ayurvedic treatment options that could fetch great results:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse. It can treat a range of skin diseases, such as skin aging, hyperpigmentation and scarring. Not to mention it is one of the finest elements to treat rosacea. Experts of Ayurveda suggest consuming one spoon of turmeric on a daily basis to avoid skin inflammation and other skin problems. It can be taken in the form of juice, with food, and capsule.
- Carrots and beets: Carrots and beets are one of the best forms of iron. The latter is required for the normal functioning of the skin. Deficiency of it can cause the skin to be dry and sallow. Beets and carrots have the ability to control rosacea. They can be consumed daily with food or in the form of juice.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is more commonly known as east Indian ginseng. They are one of the most powerful herbs to treat rosacea. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, it strengthens the skin from within and helps in getting rid of rosacea puss. Ashwagandha can be applied in the form of an extract every alternate day to fetch great results.
- Honey: Honey is a natural cleanser and antioxidant. They directly attack the rosacea causing virus and do not let them spread. Honey can also bring down the reddish patches that are so common of rosacea. Honey should be applied on the face before taking a bath or sleeping, and washed away with warm water after 1 to 2 hours.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is an ancient medicinal plant that is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, potassium, and calcium. They help the skin to glow and remove the reddish patches on the face. Its anti-inflammatory nature does not allow the pus to form. It is also considered to be an anti-itching agent. It can be consumed daily in meals.
Most of the people ask how can a person take care of his skin while travelling?
Well here are some tips:
1) Avoid wiping your face with hankie when you have pimples or oily face. Remember wiping with hankie without washing your face will just spread infection over the face. Always use wet tissues to wipe your face if your skin type is oily.
2) Avoid using previously used hankie for wiping your face. Use good quality face tissue papers.
3) Drink good amount of water and keep yourself hydrated.
4) Tie your face with scarf or any other cloth if you have got direct sunlight on your face to avoid tan.
6) Wash your face in atleast 5 hr interval whenever possible.