Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhanuja RaniYour feedback matters!
I took antibiotics for acne almost one month. After this in winter I feel etchings on whole body due to sun light and anger. Please provide a way.
Hi, I have a very scratchy (itching & burning, especially at night) groin & penis from over 10 years. If I use Candid B regularly the itching stops, else it returns. I did a fungal test, which was negative. I did a skin allergy test which indicated atopic dermatitis (allergy to turpentine & perfumes). So far nothing has helped. Do you have any pointers?
I want a soap which whiting the skin which helps body and face. I had used derma dew for 3months but I didn't get any result please suggest me any other which results More.
Sir I used steroids creams on my face. I want stop but than I stop my whole face are black so suggest me.
I am 20 yrs old and not able to get rid of my dark circles I sleep time to time also but its not getting away plzzz suggest me something.
My skin has become dry my back looks scaly as dry land exactly like cracks and it shines though even I have dry patches on one arm its same near my waist and butt plus my neck back waist butt knee elbows eyes waist back has darken as black since my skin complexion is wheatish pale it looks horrible I had visited to general doc he said it would be some kinda allergy maybe even he tested my sugar it was okay he had given me vitamin e caps evion 400 and glymed soap I 've taken tbis since 4 to 5 months but it didn't show a that much visible effect dryness is just bit faded.
I have heavy hair fall &dandruff &with pimples on my forehead due to dandruff so please give me a perfect &cheap solution because iam a poor man.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old. Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, Vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of Vitamin K, Vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.