Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhanuYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, I am 22 year old guy. I am vegetarian by choice I want to be muscular like gymnast. My trainer always used to say me to eat eggs and meat which I could not eat at any cost. So, please provide me with a best solution what I supposed to eat. I am taking paneer and milk daily after gym is there anything else that will help me out. Thanks.
Over weight is one of the largest risk factors for knee pain. The knee supports much of the body’s weight, and too much weight taxes the joint and increases the likelihood of pain. Anterior knee pain, which develops at the front and center, is one of the more common types of knee pain associated with carrying extra weight. Inactivity or muscle weakness, both associated with being overweight, can exacerbate the condition.Obesity stresses the structure of the knee, including the patella—the medical term for the kneecap.
2. Muscle weakness
The knee connects the thighbone—also known as the femur—to the shinbone—also known as the tibia. Having strong quadriceps muscles helps to stabilize the knee joint and keep it healthy.And improving muscular fitness can be one of the best ways how to prevent knee pain, even if you’re older. However, strong quadriceps and hamstring muscles can help insulate the knee from stress.
3. Inactivity/lack of mobility
A cause of muscle weakness and obesity—inactivity—is also another factor for knee pain. People who are inactive are less strong, less flexible, and more sedentary. When the time comes to move and exercise, there is a greater risk of injury. Inactivity has also been found to make knee pain from arthritis worse. Being sedentary results in muscle deterioration that weakens the knee and increases pain
4. Not resting after injury
Injured people who don’t rest their knees for a long enough period of time increase their risk of re-injury. Although recovery periods can last anywhere from several weeks to several months, taking the time to allow the body to adequately repair and heal is critical for allowing the knee to regain its strength.Resting is particularly difficult for athletes and other active people, but spending some quality time on the couch will go a long way to keeping the knees healthy and protecting against future injury.
Smoking increases the risk of a host of health problems, and knee pain can be added to the list. Quitting smoking is one of the best ways how to prevent knee pain when you get older. smoking increased the risk for both cartilage loss and knee pain in men who had developed osteoarthritis in the knee. Because smoking affected the amount of cartilage the men had in their knees, it increased the amount of pain they experienced.
I am 37yrs old, having 2childtens with c-section. 1st born on 14-2-2012, and 2nd was born on 7-6-2013. Yesterday 1st july I was having sever low back pain. I was unable to stand on my feets. Had taken inj. Diclofenac75mg 2amp since yesterday. Still having pain but not like yesterday its 30% cure. Why I have this pain? please need feed back.
My hair colour is not aa black or brown and hair fall are coming any time wash the hair I should do it.
Sir, I am 22 year old and I think that my left leg right beneath the knee is bend or curved with comparison to the other leg and sometimes whenever I walk some distance I feel that some ticking vibration is made by the knee with each step I take. Is it a serious problem.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.
Dehydration, in simple words, is shortage of water in the body. Every cell in the body needs water in order to function properly. In fact, an adult's body weight is 60% water, while an infant's is up to 80% water. Other than oxygen, there is nothing that the body needs more than water.
Water - the irreplaceable
Water is so important because it has many critical functions in the body. Among other activities, water:
* lubricates the joints and connective tissues
* helps digest the food
* liquifies the mucus when you have got a cold
* eliminates bodily heat through sweat
* carries oxygen, carbohydrates and fats to working muscles
* flushes waste from the body through urine
* boosts endurance during prolonged exercise
* wards off bladder infections by washing out harmful bacteria
* helps curb your appetite
* plumps up wrinkles
* quenches thirst
Types of dehydration;
Mild, moderate and severe are the three types of dehydration. In mild dehydration, body loses 5% of its fluid. Once the loss of body fluid reaches 10%, it is moderate dehydration where medical attention is required. Once the loss of body fluid reaches 15%, it is severe dehydration where the affected person should be hospitalized immediately for intravenous replacement of fluids. In summer one could have lot of sweating which is very normal as the body balances its temperature. The only precaution that could prevent any type of dehydration is to replace lost fluid by drinking plenty of water regularly. Make it a point to take a minimum of 3 litres of water daily.
Dehydration can happen due to:
* insufficient liquid/water intake
* excessive loss of fluids due to diarrhea, vomiting and sunstroke
Signs and symptoms:
* furious thirst
* dizziness or nausea
* extreme exhaustion
* loss of elasticity of skin and wrinkling
* reduced urination
* easily irritable
* dry tongue
Treatment - home remedies
In mild cases of dehydration, the treatment is following the simple thumb rule of replacing the lost fluid. Non-alcoholic drinks may be given in plenty. Coconut water is the best. The oral dehydration solutions and sachets are available, which are easy to use. The following are some of the home remedies:
* drink plenty of water by adding sugar or salt to it.
* take yogurt, buttermilk, mint, apple, pomegranate, papaya, banana, carrot, potato, etc.
* add a few drops of pudinhara to half a cup of water and drink 3 - 4 times.
* drink a mixture of 1 tsf mint juice, 1/2 tsf ginger juie and 1 tsf honey.
* drink 1/2 tsf of dry ginger powder in 1 cup of buttermilk, 3 - 4 times a day.
* chew a few pieces of inner lining of pomegranate with salt and/or drink pomegranate juice.
* prepare a mixture by adding 1/2 tsf lemon juice, 1/2 tsf ginger juice and 1/4 tsf pepper powder and drink it.
* roast 1/2 tsf cumin (jeera) seeds and 1/2 tsf fenugreek seeds; mix and powder it, add to 4 tsf of yogurt, take it thrice a day.
* grate one raw papaya. Add 3 cups of water, boil for 10 mins, strain and finish the water in one day.
* stew apple with 2 pinches of nutmeg powder and 1 tsf sugar and eat it.
* eat plenty of fresh fruits.
* eat one green banana every two to four hours until symptoms subside.
* food rich in potassium are important to restore the body's essential stores depleted during diarrhea. Such foods include lentils, bananas, mangoes, pineapples, coconut milk and citrus fruits.
* avoid alcohol and caffeine, apticots, peas, pears, peaches, plums, prunes, etc. During dehydration.
Testicular torsion is one of those ailments which causes a lot of pain and might lead to a urologic emergency. This is a condition where a cord which carries blood to the testicles gets twisted and causes pain. This cord is known as the spermatic cord. When the spermatic cord is twisted, not only does it stop the normal blood flow to the testes but it may also affect the flow of blood to other parts of the scrotum. This may also result in pain in other areas of the scrotum, not directly affected by the spermatic cord.
Some of the symptoms of the twisting of the spermatic cord may include one or multiple signs among the following:-
- A painful scrotum - One of the most obvious symptoms of this condition is a pain in the scrotum which varies according to the severity of the condition. Some of these issues may be caused by deformities within the scrotum or may even be brought on by injuries faced while exercising or playing sports.
- Abdominal pain - While pain in the scrotum is an obvious symptom, it may develop later and may, in fact, infest itself in the initial phases in the form of abdominal pain. This is a tell-tale sign and if it progresses to scrotal pain, it may be a clear indication of testicular torsion.
- Unusual testes position - With the gradual onset of pain in the scrotum, another indication is the abnormal positioning of one scrotum above the other. With the spermatic cord twisted, one of the testicles may rise above the other and stay that way causing pain.
- Physical discomfort - Some patients may even face nausea and vomiting. The pain in these cases will not manifest directly but will induce these symptoms. In such cases, the patients should consult the doctor urgently.
Dear doctor, almost 2yrs before I met an accident, so there was a face injury. Currently having scar on my face looks whitish. I am using mederma for the past three months to eradicate scar mark. Is it enough or any other treatment is available to change it to skin colour tone. Kindly suggest in detail.
Sir my bolls are big and one is small what is the problem and which doctor should I consultant for this.
My 2.5 month old baby feed with bottle. Bec I cant produce enough breastmilk for him. He did not feed with spoon. If I sterilize bottle before and after use properly and use bpa free glass bottle then is it ok to use bottle.
Advice me some medicine or remedy for acidity as I have major issue of that, like I get headache and sometimes vomiting.
Ayurvedic treatment for Hyperacidity
Acidity gives you tremendous discomfort. The stomach condition wherein acid levels of the gastric juices are much more than normal is known as hyperacidity. It causes uneasiness alongside symptoms like loss of appetite, heartburn, unexpected stomach pain, etc. According to Ayurveda, the main cause of this condition is the worsening of the Pitta Dosha (the fire element) in your body.
The reasons that worsen this dosha are:
- Having foods that don't match your constitution or which aren't supposed to be had like milk and salt or milk and fish
- Extremely spicy and sour beverages and foods
- White flour products
- Products made from white sugar
- Excessive intake of coffee and tea
- Having food even though you may be suffering from indigestion
- Controlling the urge to urinate or pass stool
- Prolonged exposure to heat and the sun
What happens to your digestive power?
The exacerbated Pitta worsens your digestive fire, causing your food to be not properly digested as well as influence the production of ama (toxins). When ama builds up in your various digestive channels, it brings about the problem of hyperacidity. The treatment focuses on calming down the irritated Pitta Dosha. For this, certain herbs are used to get rid of the toxins that block these channels. This automatically improves your digestive fire, bringing about better digestion.
What changes you're required to make?
To keep this problem at bay, there are certain lifestyle changes that you may have to make such as
- To curb the consumption of acidic foods like garlic, onions, ginger, vinegar, and tomatoes
- Avoid having curd/yogurt at night
- Practice yoga and Pranayam like Bhujangasana, Vajrasana, Shitkari Pranayam and so on
- Avoid fermented as well as processed foods
- Avoid coffee, tea, alcoholic or carbonated beverages
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 4 Superfoods to Get Rid of Acidity + 4 Home Remedies