Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhadra
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhadraYour feedback matters!
My son is 10.5 months old. He started solids from 6 months of age. From 7 months age he had blood in stool. Stool test showed pus cells and no occult blood. He used to get constipated. Then we gave him antibiotics. Again when he became 8 months he had blood in stool. Then again stool test was done and pus cells there and no occult blood. We gave him bacteria as prescribed by the paediatrician and did stool test again in few days. This time pus cells and occult blood was present. After 2 weeks of giving bacteria and junior lanzol tab and Neopeptine drops, stool test showed no issues. Now today again I saw some traces of blood and he has been pooping pellet shaped stools. For around 3 weeks I have been giving him more fruits and once oats or rava. Some days 2 times oats or rava. Could someone help me figure out why he is getting constipated so frequently. He is given water and pees frequently.
I have a daughter who is 6 months old n I don't what I would give her to eat. please give me a diet chart for a 6 months old baby. One more thing I wanna know can I use salt in my daughter's food.
My 11.8 month old baby doesn't crawl. We didn't give her tummy time when young. She cried if put on tummy. Now if out on tummy she rolls n get straight. Rolls until nit fully on tummy to get nearby reachable object. If the object is not reachable she skips trying for it. She has been sitting well since 6 months. Walks with my support. Holds a rod in balcony to stand but not move on her own. What should be done? Kindly help.
Hi my baby s 15 days old and he s feeling mre difficulty 2 pass motion n toilet he s often crying .can I give him sugar water? Else please suggest me something. Thank you.
Sir, my son has just entered 3 years. He weights around 12-13 kg. But he doesn't gain weight n doesn't looks plumpy. Is there anything to worry regarding my son weight? Or it's just normal?
Hi 21 month old baby but he do not speak means he just speaks PAPA nothing else. Is this normal or we should consult a doctor.
My bf ejaculated there while I was wearing my panty as well as hot pant. It was done on 1st of february. Then on that month I had my periods on around 15 th of february. Everything was fine bt in this month that is on march my normal date is 25 th march bt still now my periods does not occurred! I there any chance that I am pregnant! though after that ejaculation I had my periods normally. This month was my exam month. So I am very tensed nw. Pls rely fast!
Is cerelac necessary for 6months baby? Is it safe or continue with milk? Mention the food for 6 months baby. Answer me soon.
The most advanced and effective communication device in this century is mobile phone. Mobile phone is not only being used by the corporate or highly qualified professional. People from all type of social group have mobile phone in their hands now. Usage of the mobile phone is not increased only with all social groups but also with people of all age groups. Children are the more noticeable group as they are using cell phones of all types. A recent research study shows that children are really capable of using any advanced type of mobile phones even without any proper guidance. Though mobile phones are the effective mode of communication, it is a well known fact that it also has adverse side effects if being over used. The mobile phones emit shockwave radioactive radiations that affect the body in various manners.
Adverse effects of mobile phone usage:
Today's children are growing up in a radio-frequency environment that never existed in human history before. The radiation emitted by mobile phones and mobile phone masts can have adverse effects on children. Some include:
- Affects your Immunity Status: cell phones after a full day usage contains many germs on their display which are highly numbered than your toilet seats. These germs are easily transferred to your body as you touch frequently or use close to your face for talking. This increases the risk of exposure to the germs and reduces your immune strength as immune status are not fully developed for children.
- Increase Risk of Chronic Pains: prolonged use of mobile phones for playing games or texting requires continuous movement for your hands which may develop chronic pain in joints of your hands and shoulders.
- Vision Problem: children when concentrate much on playing games in mobile phone they even fail to blink frequently with the increased interest and attraction towards the game. This causes the dryness of the conjunctiva and also increases the ocular tension.
- Affects your emotions negatively and increases the stress level
Mobile Phone Safety For Kids:
As a parent, you must take preventive measures to minimize your child's exposure to the harmful effects of mobile phones. These include:
- Do not give cell phone if your child is under 16 years. A child's brain is too sensitive to withstand the effects of mobile radiation.
- Do not let your child hold a mobile phone directly up to his head. Use an air-tube headset instead.
- Do not let your child make calls in buses, trains, cars, and elevators. The mobile phone works harder to get the signal out through the metal, which increases the power level.
- Do not let your child use cell phone when the signal is weak. It will increase the power to the maximum, as the phone attempts to connect to a new relay antenna.
- Limit the use of cell phone around children.
- Make sure that there is no mobile phone mast or network tower near your home or your kid's school.
- Do not let children take mobile phones to school.
- Do not leave mobile phones in your children's bedroom at night.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!