Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Benzigar Vipin Das
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Benzigar Vipin DasYour feedback matters!
Hi lmp was march 3rd. From second day of I took siphene 50 mg fro 5 days. Still didn’t have periods and my pregnancy home test is negative. I have pcod and tsh. Continuing myocyst m, folvite, thyronorm 100 mg.
I am taking homeopath for pcos but still I am facing spotting issue every second day so can I start overall-l to stop the sporting and irregularity along with homeopathy.
Am looking for fitness doctors who can help me in taking insulin. And testosterone shots for body building in bangalore.
Sudden cardiac arrest (sca) is a condition where the heart suddenly stops beating. Without the heartbeat to pump it, oxygenated blood stops flowing to the brain and other vital organs. If it is not treated within minutes, sca typically causes death. However, cpr can double, or even triple, a victim’s chances of survival if it is administered properly. Here’s a list of facts about sudden cardiac arrest and what you can do to help save lives.
1. Sudden cardiac arrest (sca) is a leading cause of death in the united states.
2. An estimated 382, 800 people experience sudden cardiac arrest in the united states each year.
3. Approximately 92% of those who experience sudden cardiac arrest do not survive.
4. Sca kills more than 1, 000 people a day, or one person every 90 seconds, than the number of deaths each year from breast cancer, lung cancer, stroke or aids.
5. Cardiovascular disease attributable to sca, where the heart abruptly and unexpectedly ceases to beat so that no blood can be pumped to the rest of the body.
6. The most common cause of sca is a heart rhythm disorder (arrhythmia) called ventricular fibrillation (vf). Vf is an “electrical problem” in the heart. Without immediate emergency help, death follows within minutes of an episode of ventricular fibrillation.
8. It is estimated that 95 percent of victims who experience sca die before they reach a hospital or some other source of emergency help.
9. As many as 75 percent of people who die of sca show signs of a previous heart attack. Eighty percent have signs of coronary artery disease.
10. Sca is not a random event. Although it may occur in outwardly healthy people, most victims do have heart disease or other health problems, often without being aware of it.
Most victims of sudden cardiac arrest die because they are not able to get immediate medical help. However, cpr can keep oxygen-rich blood pumping through the body until emergency medical help can arrive. Cpr training is something that anyone can learn and that everyone should learn. While it would be nice to be able to save the life of a stranger, statistics show that the life you save will most likely be that of a loved one.