Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bellamkonda Suresh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bellamkonda SureshYour feedback matters!
Sir, my elder brother age of 45, last 1 month I felt very much weak. But I have not given off in my duty. When I have gone to medicine doctor, he as given some taste and declare my two kidney has gone damage. I have no symptom like this. I want to give my report. DATA--HEART RATE 74BPM, PR INTERVAL 162 MS, QRS DURATION 70 MS, QT INTERVAL 348 MS, QTC INTERVAL 387MS AXIS-- P WAVE 59 degree, QRS WAVE 70 degree, T WAVE 48 Degree, IMPRESSION: SINUS RHYTHM. NORMAL ECG. CALCIUM BLOOD 8.0 mg/dl, PHOSPHORUS-INORGANIC, BLOOD, GEL SERUM 5.0 mg/dl, UREA BLOOD- 127 mg/dl, CREATINE, BLOOD 7.5 mg/dl KIDNEYS- Both the kidneys are normal in shape, size (Rt kidney 8.07 cm x 3.61 cm.
Sir, my wife, aged 46 yrs. Diagnosed with two kidney stones (left side) of less than 3mm size. She feels pain sometimes. Consultation with urologist done. As per him no need to any medication, drink plenty of water. Sir, any medicines are there in homeopathy? if there kindly give your precious suggestions and guide us. Thanking you
My wife is suffering from UTI very often. Her water intake is approx 1 litre per day. Is there any medicine which can work for a longer period of time.
I'm 22 years old male, I'm having some urinary problem which I don't know, problem is I have to pass urine for every 10 min or so. What could be the problem and suggest me. It never happened to me till yesterday, there is no burning sensation while passing urine.
In my kidney I have stones from six months. Size is 5.8 maximum. I ask just if am I doing abs exercises and running then. Is there any chance of infection in my stomach or kidney.
Hello Sir, 1 month back I had UTI problem, I met a doctor and treated by doctor, UTI is cured but burn and pain when stored and passed urine, pain in lower stomach, nausea, back and neck muscle cramps, tiredness and also discomfort from 15 days, so I met a urologist and he is advise to ultrasound scanning to find out kidney stone and also urine routine test to find out the urine infection but in scanning and testing report shows no problem, urologist says results are normal, what is the problem? Sir please tell me,
Meri wife ko 45 day pehle baby hua hai sir ab use anal fissure ho gaya hai daily after toilet use 6 se 7 hours pain rehta hai please suggest koi medicine for healing and pain relief Thanks.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer in occasional cases can cause pain, otherwise usually it is painless with blood in the urine.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Candidiasis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.