Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bellamkonda Suresh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bellamkonda SureshYour feedback matters!
Are of normal size and position with good cortical medullary differentiation. Left renal upper pole calculus 5 mm no hydronephrosis is seen. No evidence of perinephric collection or scarring is seen.
I guess I'm having urinary hesitancy. Today was the third time in this week that I have had difficulty in starting urination and maintaining the flow stream though I had the strong pressure to pee.(I masturbate once a day and don't have any medical issues as such) Am I really having urinary hesitancy. Please prescribe some home remedies.
Coming greasy urine. Is it semen problem or not? Due to this, my brain is not working properly. I can't study, not explain something, not remind something, not understanding teacher's lecture, not think too much. Is this mentally weakness? I am also physically weak now a days. Please help me for this problem Thanks.
I am suffering from kidney disease from last 4 year, my sr. creatinine is 1.9 and blood urea is 67, please tell me about treatment of this disease, am take medicine daily telemastarin 40, nodsis 500 mg and attorvastin 10 mg , please tell me is better solution and also tell about damage I mean to say what percent of my kidney damage .
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!