Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Bbojja Ratnakkar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from back pain I had consulted regional doctor to my village he told to use these tablets I forgot name of tablets.
I'm 24 year old. From last 60 days I've been working in office for 14-16 hrs continuously which gave me back pain and I'm not comfortable now to sit and work. I took rest and slept two days for 10-12 hrs but still I'm not able to sit and work like before. Will it become normal after some days or do I need to take any medicines?
Hello sir/mam. Im having continuous back pain from last one month. I'm using pain relief spray bubut not getting relive anyhow. So please tell me what is the issue with me. I cannot bend my back easily. After long time of sitting when I used to stand there is a severe pain while standing. So please tell me what should I do.
I wants to tell you about my hand and arms pain problem. Last two months I am very much suffering from this problem I have already taken the more and more treatment but I am not feel the relief. Please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can feel some relief in my body?
I am 30 yrs old male and I work on computer 10 hours a day. Due to this I am suffering with back ache from 2 years. From few months it has been increasing. Is there any solution to over come this.
I am 26 years old and I ended up twisting my knee 2 months back on 25th of March while dancing due to bad landing and since then I have been struggling to find what the injury actually is. I went for an MRI as advised which showed mild effusion in knee bones and no tears in ligaments and fracture in bones after taking rest for 3 weeks I consulted another doctor who asked to repeat the MRI as the knee was not healed and there was lot of fluid surrounding the knee due to which lot of swelling was there. In 2nd MRI it showed partial tear of ACL grade 2 and break of muscle fibres and mild joint effusion. Please suggest me the best option as the fluid has again surrounded after removing once by Doctor. Doing my exercises but hardly any recovery. Knee is quite stiff and pain is experienced only on the bones part so confused if it is bone injury or ACL injury. Moreover 2 doctors have advised for ACL surgery and 1 advised against it as it is more of a bone injury and a small partial tear of ACL. Less amount of pain is experienced with 70℅ movement of knee after exercises .instability of knee m not sure how can I check as still cannot walk properly and using elbow crutch and knee brace to walk. please advise something as it's been 2 months. Do I need to take full bed rest as doctor advised I can walk but it's not helping me in any case. Knee is still swelled up with lots of fluid surrounding but not any clue of pain in the acl area. Only experiencing little pain on knee bones.
I am 25 year old male. I have backache for 2 months. I have used ointment but there is no use. Please suggest me. What should I do please Help me.
I am 26 year old female. I have back pain for last 1 year. I have used pain relief and consult doctors, but still not any relief. What should I do?
I have problem on my shoulder joint so I am going to work then the shoulder joint is almost pain whats the solution please solve the problem on my joint.
I had an accident in which my shoulder got hurt now my joint is weak and it pains when I do some heavy work or lifts some objects please help me.
At age 20. I have pain in my knees and knock. I've started sleeping without pillow. But what else should I do? I need a quick reply please. Thank you.
I'm 45 years old female. I have trouble spinal coad problem within 15 years. Last first is good but last 2nd and 4th are not in one line.
For last 5 years I have a pain on the right bottom lower back side where I believe the kidney is. If I am in the mountains it doesn't pain and if I exercising in gym then it doesn't pain. Looking for a permanent cure.
My leg pains a lot many times due to weakness may be. Please suggest a solution which can be done at home.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful disorder of the hand caused by pressure on your median nerve as it runs through the carpal tunnel of the wrist. Symptoms include numbness, pins and needles, and pain (particularly at night). Anything that causes swelling inside the wrist can cause carpal tunnel syndrome, including repetitive hand movements, pregnancy and arthritis.
Cause of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome symptoms begin when the pressure inside the tunnel becomes too high. This results in your median nerve becoming compressed as it passes through the small tunnel.
The carpal tunnel pressure increase occurs when either of two things happens:
- The tunnel space decreases, such as when the wrist swells eg after a traumatic injury, partial subluxation of the carpal bones or fracture or tenosynovitis.
- When the contents of the tunnel (median nerve, blood vessels and tendons) enlarge.
- Both of these situations increase the pressure on the nerve, leading to the carpal tunnel symptoms.
Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) sufferers will usually experience the following symptoms in their hand or fingers:
- hand pain or aching
- pins and needles
- numbness esp at night of with wrist flexing
- weakness or cramping
- perceived swelling
The symptoms are usually worse at night and your grip will weaken as the condition progresses. Eventually you will notice muscle atrophy of the thenar (thumb) muscles and loss of hand function or clumsiness. If this sounds like you, suspect carpal tunnel syndrome.
Physical Therapy Treatment
- Gliding Exercises: Moving your fingers in a specified pattern of exercises may help your tendons and nerves glide more smoothly through your carpal tunnel. While there’s some evidence that gliding exercises can help relieve symptoms when used alone, these exercises appear to work better in combination with other treatments -such as splinting.
- Graston Technique/Manual Therapy: The Graston Technique incorporates a patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively detect and treat scar tissue and restrictions that effect normal function. Manual therapy techniques such as myofascial release or Active Release Technique are hands-on techniques that release tight tendons and musculature.
- Ultrasound: Deep, pulsed ultrasound directed at the carpal tunnel can reduce pain and numbness, and improve hand strength. Continuous superficial ultrasound doesn’t help.
- Traction: Some people obtain relief from carpal tunnel symptoms by using a hand traction device, called C-Trac. You might try this device, which can be purchased for home use, if other conservative treatment options have failed.
- Splints: Splints (braces) are the most commonly used nonsurgical treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome. Splints that immobilize the wrist in a neutral (unbent) position are most likely to relieve discomfort. An unbent wrist maximizes the size of the carpal tunnel, which reduces pressure on the median nerve, relieving your symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.