Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Basheer AhmedYour feedback matters!
I have angina and controlled diabetes. As per lipid profile report my LDL is 126. How can I reduce the LDL below 100. Is eating some cheese, few nuts and olive oil harmful to me and increase cholesterol level. Also advise me suitable yoga or pranayam for this if any.
I am suffering from fever for the last 2 weeks. Please suggest me which type of medical treatment should I take?
I am 35 years old suffering from paralyze in left hand side what should I do also I change my vall in my heart from medanta medicity gurgoan.
Hi I'm 23 male. I am not getting sleep well in night but in morning and even in office hours. How to avoid that.
Please help me with my problem regarding erectile dysfunction. My organ loses tightness midway through the lovemaking. Please help me.
I am suffer from cough problem from two weeks. Its happened only night time so what was the solution.
I am a 36 years old women. For last six months I am suffering from itching and ringworm problem. What should i do? Please advise.
I sometimes also feel dizziness, along with the swellings in my limbs. I consulted to my father, who himself is a doctor, suggested me to take haemoglobin medicine. That's all.
Frequent headaches can be uncomfortable at best, and debilitating at worst. While a chronic migraine can come with a throbbing pain on one side of the head, headaches due to tension can cause mild to moderate pain on both sides. Also, daily headaches happen in at least 15 days, Hemicrania Continua is a condition that brings about constant pain, and usually happens on one side of the head. Read on to learn more about dealing with these different kinds of headaches.
1. Medical Treatment: Inflammation, infections like meningitis and brain injuries that have been proven to be traumatic should be treated with due medication after a proper consultation with a doctor. In certain cases, headaches can be caused due to brain tumours and they must be treated at once. Also, headaches that come with fever, stiff neck, confusion and constant vomiting must be treated by a doctor immediately.
2. Take an Over the Counter Drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.
3. Find your Triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
4. Drink Plenty of Water: Staying hydrated is a good way to treat headaches instantly. The consumption of water is known to soothe the pain effectively.
5. A Soothing Break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage.
Related Tip: All You Need To Know About Headaches?