Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Basavaraju

General Physician, Hyderabad

200 at clinic
Dr. Basavaraju General Physician, Hyderabad
200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Basavaraju
Dr. Basavaraju is an experienced General Physician in Ghansi Bazar, Hyderabad. You can meet Dr. Basavaraju personally at Hari Prasad Memorial Hospital in Ghansi Bazar, Hyderabad. Book an appointment online with Dr. Basavaraju on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Hari Prasad Memorial Hospital

21-1-684, 685, Rikab Gunj, Pathergatti, Landmark: Opp N B Science College, HyderabadHyderabad Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Basavaraju

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I m a patient of hepatitis b and my marriage is in next month so can you tell me how can I prevent my partner for hepatitis b virus.

Internal Medicine Specialist, Ajmer
the first and foremost thing is that you must tell your partner about this prior to marriage...and then your partner should be immunized with 3 doses of hepatitis B vaccine...and till the course of hepatitis B vaccine is completed you must compulsarily use condoms.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I have a doubt in my heart that I have a little big testicles. From last 2 to 3 year they are same they are not growing big. But I thing that I am sufferings from hydrocele problem. If it is hydrocele will it affect my life . Will it affect my partner in conceiving for pregnancy. And how. In that case my sperm count is good.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Hello, you can get a semen analysis done to check semen quality, also see a surgeon regarding hydrocele. You can get a scrotal ultrasound for confirmation also.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am facing sore throat and abdomen cramps from 2 weeks which start just few hours after my first sexual activity. I don't know what is happening to me as it was not happened to me before. Please tell me what is the problem.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
You are only anxious after the sex and it is not possible to have cramps for 2 weeks due to sex. Your sore throat may have pharyngitis and need antibiotics.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She is suffering from stomach ache. What is the best medicine & what might be her disease.Please tell.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has good treatment for digestive problems without causing adverse effects. To start with, take nux vomica 200 in the morning and in the evening for 6 days and give feedback.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel acidity in every morning. And I have to take 'oside20' tablets. Suggest me some ways how can I stop taking these tablets.

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, Follow these tips: - Do not keep your stomach empty for long durations, - Eat in small quantities frequently. - Avoid hot, spicy and oil fried food - Drink plenty of water in between your intake. - Keep away from mental stress and tensions, - Perform physical exercises daily and meditation helps to relieve mental stress and tensions. - Consume lot of fibre like raw vegetables, oats, fruits, sprouts, etc - Avoid excess intake of coffee or tea , intake of medicines on empty stomach. - Be careful about the food while eating outside. - Carry a small pack of biscuit or some fruits along with you for emergency. - Whenever you suffer from acidity, take the medications prescribed by the doctor for 2-3 weeks continuously until the wounds in the stomach gets healed completely. - Sleep at least for 8 hours a day. - Restrict the usage of pain killers and antibiotics frequently.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have a urine infection and I have a pain in penis please suggest better medicine.

M.Ch - Urology, M.B.,B.S,M.S.,
Urologist, Hyderabad
Get a complete urine examination and confirm. If there are pus cells >8/HPE ,consult a urologist. Give urine for culture and sensitivity.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He is facing constant dizziness while sitting or walking he is having back pain doctors are saying may be its osteoporosis but his age is too less.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Vijayawada
U have postural vertigo, no quick body +head movements, use vertin16, 16, 2/day+gudmensia, 2/day x15 days+ent doc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am sugar patient last 5 years, it will never coming normal position pasting sugar blood report mostly 160 and after food sugar blood report 200. i want blood report normal what i can do give suggesstions

CCMTD, CCEBDM, C.Diabetology, American Diabetes Association, DOMS, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Mumbai
Dear This kind of high and uncontrolled blood sugar will increase the risk of developing diabetes complications. you need to control your blood sugar levels. do Fbs ppbs hba1c creatinine reports and you can consult with me regarding further management.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doctor, I am 26 years guy and had sex with my girlfriend after her Marriage, by the time I was enjoyed different positions with great pleasure. After 04 months I got married and when I tried to participate in sex with my wife I am getting pain and the outer skin is burning, why this is happening to me, is there any problem? Please suggest me the solution.

General Physician, Chandigarh
You might have got dome fungal infection apply candid b cream on it twice a day for a few days if you don't get relief then consult a physician and get it checked clinically and treated.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 year old guy and my penis is not properly Stand. My sex life is totally ruined what I do give some suggestion.

PG Diploma in YOGA, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
There are safe herbal supplements for harder erection & to increase sex duration. Herbal supplements are good for improving sex power & stamina. It helps getting faster & harder erection and also prolongs sex duration.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, I am a male 27 years old. I am a living kidney donor, one year over. Can I have herbal aphrodisiacs for better sex?

MBBS,MD(medicine), PGDS(sexology), Fellowship in sexual medicines
Sexologist, Jaipur
hellow-- yes you can consume herbal aphrodisiacs to increase your sexual stamina in very natural way....we from many years providing the special blend of herbal and natural 100% medicines to boost up ur sexual stamina,sexual performance for a complete satisfaction to your u can consult me back to prescribe you best medicines according to you for best results...
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having sores in my mouth and tongue continuously since last few months and It's feel very burning on my tongue.

Dentist, Vadodara
mouth ulcers are usually due to vitamin deficiency, improper digestion or stress or intake of tabacco in any form. so Avoid oilly n spicy food completely. eat more of raw fruit and vegetables. reduce your stress level. increase your water intake n take it at regular intervals. stop using tabacco in any form.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years male when I got night fall after that when my penis erects then my penis paining.

Dear lybrate user, first of all let me make it clear that you may experience nightfalls for twice in a month if you do not have a habit of masturbation or if you do not indulge in any sexual intercourse. However, if you experience nightfalls for more than twice in a month then it is surely abnormal. Every person experience an erection after a sleep of 6-8 hours. Such an erection during waking up from sleep is a typical characteristic of normal sexual system. An uninterrupted sleep of 6-8 hours pacifies the nerves which get hyper-activated after a long day's work & results in a sexual arousal by channelising the blood flow towards the male sexual system. But an erected penis cannot ejaculate involuntarily unless it is being rubbed as it undergoes during masturbation & sexual intercourse. Involuntary ejaculation of semen indicates that the internal muscles of your pelvic region are not strong enough to control the outflow of semen. However, nightfalls indicate that you are having a normal erection as well as it also proves that there is no deficit of sperm production in testis. Nightfall implies that there is only loss of control of the pelvic muscles. It is often observed that an unmarried person suffering from nightfalls complains of premature ejaculation after marriage if his problem of nightfalls is left untreated. The cause behind such quick discharge during sex is same as it is in case of nightfalls i. E. Loss of the control of the muscles of pelvic region. To get rid of nightfalls carry on the following medication as directed:- 1) 5 drops of homoeopathic china 30 or cinchona officinalis 30, thrice daily, in empty stomach. 2) take 30 drops of homoeopathic mother tincture ashwagandha q in a cup of water daily after lunch 3) take 5 drops of homoeopathic hamamelis 30 just one hour before dinner. This medicine will minimise your pain in penis. Apart from medicines you could try a home therapy. Soak 5 grams of fennel seeds (snouff) & 5 grams of rock candy (misri) in a glass of water before going to bed daily. On waking up next morning drink the snouf-misri soaked water in empty stomach.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After a few minutes of foreplay with my wife, when I start intercourse, I ejaculate very soon. In 2 minutes, because I get very excited. So please tell is it normal, or something to do with this.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
It is normal and if you reduce your excitement and be calm in approach and if you divert mind jsut before ejacualtion, you can gain longer time
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is not getting completely erect and the size of my penis worries me. Please tell me medication.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Size of penis never matters in a sexual intercourse. Love and passion matters and determines the sexual pleasure. Average size of erect penis is 4 inches. But even a two inch erect penis can satisfy any woman across the world just because, woman sexual nerve endings which is the reason for pleasure for women, are available only up to two inches from the opening of vagina. Therefore, please don't worry. You can improve the size of your penis by massaging it with olive oil and doing kegal pelvic strengthening exercises. Furbah oil is a good unani medicine for you to use externally. Muira Puama and Catuaba are good homeopathic remedies. I suggest online sex education and counseling. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am sleeping too much. I cannot control my sleep. Therefore please help me solve the problem.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, take gelsemium 200, 5 drops once daily. Go for a morning walk daily to keep your body fit. Do yoga and exercises to keep yourself active.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend had attack by malaria. His family members and friends are very sad. He was 19 years old now. So, I ask you to give me a list of instructions to recover him from malaria and I also ask how I prevent me from malaria? Please send me a answer.

General Physician, Cuttack
If your friend is suffering from malaria, he has to take radical treatment for malaria after consulting doctor with blood report Prevention of malaria 1.Take anti mosquito measures like use of mosquito net, mosquito repellent, 2. spraying of insecticides in surrounding and keep it free from vegetation, 3.wearing full sleeve shirts in the evening, 4.Discarding empty containers for collection of water and promoting mosquito breeding
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years, from last few days I m feeling my headache continues ly, what should I do?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
check your BP. Check your eye sight. take crocin pain relief in case of severe headache. take good sleep and rest. avoid stress. inform if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed