Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BasavaiahYour feedback matters!
I am college student 19 year old when I go to college my skin is very oily nd dark in summer soo which spf sunscreen I use?
The inside skin of my penis is always wet and sweaty. Also urine colour is light yellow. What could be the tablet I can take to rectify this problem. Also the tip of my penis is wet in the morning when I get up for urination.
I am now 73 years and 7 months old. And suffering from severe Knee joint pain (Osteo Arthritis). I am unwilling to undergo knee replacement. Please suggest me for any other treatment other than surgery. I am confined to home as I am not able to walk due to severe severe pain on my left knee joint.
I'am 24 years of age and have 2 childrens after my 1st child birth i'm suffering from sever back pain.
I am losing hair continued after try well known hair clearer sham pool. What can I do to control hair fall.
I have developed tummy in the last 2 months. I maintain strict diet and also play badminton daily but could not play for 1 month 2 months back due to injury. Is it due to not playing or any other reason? i'm 45 years old.
Actually I hav replaced my front two teeth last couple of years back. And now the teeth hav become yellow in middle of the two teeth. So I want to consult a doctor for replacing or there is any other source.
Sir I have problems with my stomach. Can't able to take food properly body is very weak I used alcohol for a long time as well as smoke I need to quit and be a healthy man please give suggestions.
How to treat Xerosis cutis? My thighs are wrinkled and look bad. What medicines would be best to treat this?
I am 30 year old man I have get a problem in back pain while working on computer please help me for it any medicine or cream.
How to increase no. Of hairs their volume and thickness. Full beneficial method with proper guide lines.
I am boy age 20 weight 83 My skin colour is becoming dark n dark every day.(Face& hand) I do swimming n use to be in sunlights? What should I do to get back my original skin? What are the precaution and cures?
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.