Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Balaraju HanumandlaYour feedback matters!
I have lost my left ovary before a year as I was having chocolate cyst. I just want to ask can I conceive baby after marriage as my periods are normal and it last upto 4-5 days and I have my routine check up every 3 months.
After the eggs are collected and fertilised in the laboratory, the embryo transfer takes place. Usually and this entirely depends on your situation, about one or three embryos of the best quality are selected to be transferred to the womb. After introduction to the uterus, the egg attaches itself to the wall of the uterus for the pregnancy to come into effect. Embryo transfer is the last step in the IVF cycle.
The procedure chosen for transferring embryos usually depends on the clinic chosen. But most of them involve the following steps:
- The eggs take two or three days to fertilise. When they are ready, the embryos with the best quality are selected. These are then transferred to your uterus.
- A speculum is inserted into your vagina by the doctor. Then using ultrasound for guidance, a catheter is passed through the cervix. This catheter is used to pass down the embryos into the uterus.
- Your lifestyle after the transfer should be docile and cause you minimum stress.
- A pregnancy blood test will be given to you two weeks after the transfer. If the test comes out as positive, an ultrasound is scheduled after another two weeks.
In the process of transferring the embryo, there are no significant risks involved. There might be problems during passing the embryos through the catheter, if you never have had a baby before or your cervix was not assessed before the IVF cycle was initiated.
Chances of Successful Pregnancy:
With age, female fertility declines. It helps if you are younger when using your own eggs. After a survey it was found that women:
- aged below 35 have 40.6% chance of success
- aged between 36-37 have 35.5% chance of success
- aged between 38-39 have 28.1% chance of success
- aged between 40-42 have 21.2% chance of success
- aged between 43-44 have 11.2% chance of success
- aged 45 and over have 3.4% chance of success
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
Related Tip: "5 Signs That You're Suffering From Diabetes?"
Hi I am 26 years old n now I am 7 weeks pregnant. In blood test my s-tsh level is 15.3. And in sonography we detect gestational sac is 19mm n crl is 5mm but no cardial activity. Sonography is done in 6weeks 2days. Is everything is ok or something has to worry. What action I have to take. My baby will be normal no? please help me out. My last lmp is 19th march 2015.
Keep Your Bones Strong.
Calcium and vitamin D can help you do that. Dairy products are the best sources of calcium, but other options are green, leafy vegetables like broccoli and kale. If you don't get enough calcium from food, ask your doctor about supplements.
A cyst of 3.5 cm is reported in ultrasound of my wife in her ovary, doc asked for CA125 and HE4. We got the report of CA125 ,it's result is 55 ,still waiting for HE4. Does raise in CA125 value means any serious issue?
I have PCOD and consulted gynecologist took medication for around 6 months, had regular periods for 3 months but again same problem. Request you to provide permanent solution for irregular periods. Thank you.
We had sex without any safety. We are fearing about the unwanted pregnancy. How can we know that a girl is pregnant in the early stage of sex. How can we remove pregnancy? can we pregnancy totally by eating papaya. I didn't even produce the sperm at the time of sex. Will the pre cum effects it?
Working out and staying fit might be on your do to list every day. But honestly ask yourself how often do you actually check it off your list. Yes, you want to work out but there are other things which come first meetings, taxes, work, office, family etc. This busy life style really turns your whole system upside down, from sleeping to eating to exercising. But staying super healthy is just as important as your super busy lifestyle. Here are some tips that might benefit you!
Here's how you can remain fit and healthy despite your hectic-rushed-did I mention occupied-tiring routine.
Priorities and commitment:
The most important step is to prioritize and commit. The way you prioritize work and ensure its completion within the time frame you give yourself, the same way you must commit to your work out. If you don't have the time to hit the gym then use pre planned short work outs. Now days so many work out apps are also available. Not to forget the medieval (yet most efficient) means like walking, cycling, skipping etc. It's always better to choose something over nothing! you really don't need one whole hour of a vigorous work out; even half an hour is good enough. Circuit training is another great alternative to work out with a time crunch it raises the heart rate and strengthens the muscles win win situation!
Use various methods to exercise:
Consistency is essential. You can't work out for 2 days and expect to see results on the third day! no matter how busy your day might be, it's essential to exercise for at least half an hour everyday to achieve results. It is scientifically proven that our body takes 21 days to develop a certain habit; so after you push yourself for 3 weeks it will eventually seem normal. Your daily physical activity must be creative. Take the stairs to work or up to your house. Avoid lifts and use the stairs instead. Buy a treadmill or a cycle and keep it in the corner of your office or room to use whenever possible. Go for a walk on the golf course the day the weather is to die for. Use different methods of exercise to ensure that 30 minute daily dose!
Find fitness in every activity:
Prefer stairs in stead of lifts in your office. Try to walk after dinner, it'll help with the digestion and exercise. Try to squeeze in a walk during breaks and lunch. If possible you can even schedule a" walking meeting. Walk around terminals while waiting for your public transport. If you drive yourself then try to park far away so that you can walk just a little (this does add up to enough exercise eventually). Avoid fast food and drive in's, try to find a healthier food option. Try reading or watching tv while you walk on a treadmill or use a stationary cycle. Even our pets are becoming fatter, take your dog out for a walk to help both of you. It's little bits of exercise like this which will help you stay healthy and fit!
Walk is the best exercise:
Try to walk after dinner, it'll help with the digestion and exercise. Try to squeeze in a walk during breaks and lunch. If possible you can even schedule a" walking meeting. Walk around terminals while waiting for your public transport. If you drive yourself then try to park far away so that you can walk just a little (this does add up to enough exercise eventually). Avoid fast food and drive in's, try to find a healthier food option! try reading or watching tv while you walk on a treadmill or use a stationary cycle. Even our pets are becoming fatter, take your dog out for a walk to help both of you. It's little bits of exercise like this which will help you stay healthy and fit!
If you do end up missing your workout for whatever reason, then make sure you make up for it sometime during the weekend. Try to work out as much as you can during your breaks, even when you watch tv you could do some exercises during the commercial breaks. It's all about forming that mindset.
Like they say, where there's a will there's a way.
In case of any diet/nutrition related query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778)