Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My wife aged 42 having laziness and inadequate sleep. The thyroid result is T3-101, T4-10.7, TSH-5.75. Is she having thyroid disorder. Any medicine to be taken? Kindly advise.
My son is 12 years old mostly he pass urine on bed at night and his memory is too week, that this reason of his week memory.
I am a 26 years female. My mother in law is having some kind of problem while passing stools. She complaints of bleeding too sometimes. Tried milk of magnesia and few others but no symptoms of relief. She is on fibre rich food and good diet.
I am 52 yr old male. (1)my height is 5' 1" and weight is 64 kg. Most of the fat is on the tummy. Kindly suggest the healthy diet. (2) I have allergy from dust and for it I take some homeo medicine and do saline gargle daily. But many time continuous sneezing and loose nose disturbs me a lot. Kindly suggest me some medicine.
Helo sir I am 29 years old .married from last 2 yes. Sir I wanna to do sperm test .kindly tell me which test I take ,including which show male infertility. Also tell me the cost of this test.
I am 17 year boy. I used to have constipation n then I checked that my TSH level was not in range. I used to take 25 50 75 100 synthetic thyroxine. It is now in range. I had done ANTI TPO also and it is in range My question is that will I depend on thyroxine drug in my whole life. Can't it be ruled out entirely? How much will it affect me? Sir plzz give me a reasonable advise and answer.
My 6 year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? My stomach aches, thought it becomes fine in a day, but still it pains regularly, what to do?
Getting much fear and tension. Please help me my left eye is twitching or vibrating will I face the problem.
Hello sir, we are a newly married couple and we are trying to conceive a baby. Iam 24 years old and during inter course we achieve full penetration and ejaculation but when I take out my genitals out, some of the semen comes out. Does this mean that semen has not gone inside properly?
I have a problem synosytis and also sperm is going. Here synosytis problem with cold and allergy and sperm is going in urin that problem is with heating then how can we get solution. With these problems. I am male, my age is 30.
I have a night fall problem from five years, l have puzzled please tell me a domestic treatment, thanks.
My daughter of 3 years old never eats willingly. I have to make force of feeding the food. I don't know what to do. Please help me doctor.
Hello doctor. I am doing gym from last one month. From last one week, I feel small pain sometimes in my testis. Also they are looking bigger than usual and looking very down in position. Is there any possibilities of water in them. What should I do?
TVS report RIGHT OVARIAN CYST LIKELY TO BE BENIGN. Size is 3.96, 3.23 cm. Thin separation are seen within it. Right Ovary measures 5.50, 4.07 cm. Please suggest me what to do?
Compelling urge to get physical with your partner that is an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say usual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual (read more for healthy sexual life).
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
1. The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
2. Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep rooted hatred for the world at large.
3. Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
4. 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
5. Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.