Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balaji
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BalajiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am 21 years old. Since last year which was my first year in college I had fainting feeling one day and went to hospital for check & it was said I was near to lo pressure. After this attack I never felt normal. I had vertigo, ringing ear, sometimes palpitation of heart, nausea, feelingness of vomiting trimmering of limbs and fainting feeling every time. And in my holidays I went back home and showed to our trusted doctor and found out that I have gastritis. I was given medication and breathing and burping problem was over. And I also felt better at home. I came back to college and my second semester and third was over with the same stress and feeling. And after that I again visited referee hospital and found that I have tinnitus. But this days I am suffering bad my chest feels like it is heavy, light. Headedness, weakness, ringing ear, tiredness and fear of dieing. I did ct scanning of my head but it's normal and. Pressure is also normal. I don't know what is the problem doc. Is it Ms. Or a heart problem.
I am 50-years-old and haven't gone for any check-up that someone at my age should have regularly gone. But since I keep a busy schedule getting not more than six hours of sleep in a day, I feel tired at times. I have also a sweet tooth. But I have never tasted liquor in my life and have never smoked. I have been a veg for the past 15 years. My question is: If I go for a check-up and find out that my sugar levels are high, is there a way I can treat this without going for medicine?
Hi, which is a safe tablet to take for sleeping? Looking for sleeping tablets that are reliable and strong. Something to put me away for 6-7 hours of strong sleep. Please recommend. Also will it be available in Bangalore?
I am from Nigeria, I try consulting a doctor privately here but my credit card has been declined, so please please doctors in the house I need specific answers. Something fell on my head years age, and I started having severe headache after worth, I did CT scan and nothing was found. What triggers it are; exposure to sun, noise, smell, lack of sleep, cold food or drink. In addition sometimes the whole of my body will be shaking as if I want to faint. Please help. Thanks.
Meri mummy Ko brain stroke hua tha 1 month pehle saare test hone pe pata chala ki unhe heart ki bhi problem hai unke valve sikud gayi hai kya ye dawa se hi teek ho jayega please bataye.
I am not able to sleep at a stretch for more than 2-3 hrs Once get up can't sleep again for a long time tried many things but doesn't work don't want to take medicine.
Failure to achieve complete satisfaction persistently during the act or to maintain the stiffness of the organ for a long period of time is called as erectile dysfunction. This may occur for almost 90 percent of men atleast once during thier life. Stress, depression, anxiety and relationship issues may be the reason for occasional erectile dysfunction. This is not much serious unless this remains a temporary issue. But it has the potential to interfere with the satisfactory sexual performance and may lead to the dissatisfactory relationship issues.
Prevention of erectile dysfunction
Few tips to prevent erectile dysfunction and achieve complete health include
- Maintain a well balanced diet. Foods rich in flavonoids like blueberries, black berries, citrus fruits and strawberries helps to reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Recent study have shown that drinking two to three cups of coffee daily helps to reduce the risk of getting erectile dysfunction
- Reduce or quit smoking as this may cause problem to the heart and also to the normal blood circulation. Adequate blood circulation is much essential to get the penis erected. Stop drinking too much. Alcoholism also has it foot prints for cause of erectile dysfunction.
- Blood pressure and cholesterol level should be maintained at a normal rate. Healthy body gives a healthy mind and also gives psychological confidence in any attempts of sex.
- Regular exercise or staying physically active at least for 30 minutes every day improves the blood flow and also keeps you fit. This prevents the risk of getting medical illness like diabetes mellitus that causes erectile dysfunction.
- Sleep adequately and give complete rest to your mind and body. Make sure you sleep daily at least for 7 to 8 hours a day. This helps a lot to reduce your stress level.
- Riding bicycle never causes erectile dysfunction. Riding a bicycle for long hours may cause prostate cancer and other discomfort to your sexual life. This can be better prevented by avoiding bicycle riding for long hours. If not follow the use of safety measures like using comfortable and good seat covers and maintaining proper position while riding.
If you maintain good health and active physical condition, there is no need for any bothering about the risk of getting erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.