Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bala Murali KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I am from guwahati, and i have a problem related stomach. My food dont get digested as usually as it is done. Stomach remain bulged for long time and there is ejection of the acidified food content. What could be the solution for it?
I'm experiencing burning sensation in anal area from long back. Warm water therapy for anal fissure didn't help out. Please suggest me suitable treatment.
My age is 30 I have problem of gas in stomach what can I do for its started from 3 years and I am taking tables DDR 30 it's a gas tablet can you help me Kuch accha tablet suggest kar do and tablet Kaisa Lena hai please plz time Bol dejeyega thank you.
I am having regular acidity problem since last few days. Its my exam time and I am a college student. Pl help me in this and kindly give me the solution for the same. Regularly during late night it happens since last few days. Thanks.
I am suffering from loss of appetite from 2-3months, when I take some food then feel a burning in lower throat and chest. Also I have worm problem.
I am 22 years old suffering from heaviness in stomach after having anything and uneasiness (ghabrahat). And problem related to burp and also feels that there is uneasiness for past 4 months.
My cousin is 26 years old. His hemoglobin level is 20. The level of iron, protein are also high. And he has fatty liver. His eating habit include maximum of non vegetarian foods and alcohol too. Pls suggest me a diet for him to bring these levels to normal.
Hi. Whenever I has gas issues, burping, I also get neck pain, crackling sound when moving neck and headache can all of it be related. What can be done to avoid as it happens on weekly basis even though I do not take fried or heavy food.
I am 22, years old and I hv right sided rib pain since 1year. On long sitting or standing position tenderness occurs. Wat is d cause? I have history of gastritis.
I had gallbladder stone operation done last month. I used to have alcohol occasionally. When can I start consuming alcohol?
My mother is 80 years old suffering from stomach bloating and upper ribcage pain even after drinking water. Taking antibiotics prescribed by doctor for last 10 days with no relief. Kindly advice.
I am 24 years old Male. I work in a IT firm and I do night shift. Every morning like 3 or 4: 00 AM I face with indigestion problem. Chest burns and I get bad belch as well. How I can get rid of this?
I have gas in my stomach and I have mouth pain and I have fever from many I want your advice and the main thing is I dint eat anything from 2 days because of my pain in my body.
Sir my age 30. After eating gas and acidity problem. Chest pain. Toilet not Clear. Please tell me medicine name.
Pale colored stool from past one month. Bloating and pain in stomach. Have been taking medications for gastric from past week. Nothing much changed. Need advice.
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.