Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BalaYour feedback matters!
It is regards to my wife she has pcos and did not have periods till know it is almost 1 month can I get some suggestion which tablets can my wife take to have periods or injections.
What are the signs of ovulation for ladies? What is the time frame for the highest chances of pregnancies? Days particularly after 15 days of the period with considering the first day as bleeding? The best time to have sex for My wife's getting pregnant would be after 10 days of periods with first day of bleeding included? Please suggest. Thanks in advance. I am much confused. I get news answers from every doctors. And yah my wife's periods are irregular. It extends up to 5-10 days. It keeps on changing. Please advise me.
I had an sex with my Bf on my 8th day of my periods. I had post pone 72within 4 hours. I was bleeding after seven days for abt 3 days. Then I again I had sex with my Bf after 8 days and had 'ipill daily tablet. Will I get pregnant? Please reply asap m worried.
I have unwanted hair growth on my face. I have cysts in my ovary and high hormonal range of s. Testosterone and d. H.E.A.S.I had taken 12 - 15 sittings of diod laser. And taking diane 35, fincar 5 mg from many time. Till now there is no result. It is too frustrating. Will you please help me to know is there any permanent treatment for this?
I am suffering from PCOD. The doctors detected it in 2014 and then I was put on medication. After my medicines finished, I could feel the change. But now again the symptoms have started showing. I am quite over weight too. Can this be a reason? I am worried that this might affect my fertility as well. What should I be doing to get rid of this problem forever.
I haven't got my period this month and usually my periods aren't delayed more than 3-4 days. I did pregnancy test but it's negative! I don't understand the reason for delay of my period.
Sir I had a sex contact with a prostitute in the night And that day I shaved so i had a cut near anus area and I was having ringworms too and may be her vaginal water got touched should I be worry answer fast please.
Hi I am 27 years old and trying to conceive. If we had sex up to the day of ovulation but not on and day after ovulation. Still I can be pregnant. My ovulation date is 1st march and I had sex upto 29th feb.
I am 33 years old and have 6 years old baby. Have pcod. Thyroid. With cervix nobothian cysts last 4 years. I have periods only with medicine. But flow normal. Now recently I have period two months once without medicine but only two days spotting as gel like blood only when I urinate. That too only once in a day. Other hours I see white discharge. Second day same gel blood once and period stopped. No liquid flow bleeding. & **I bleed little when have intercourse very forcefully from last one years. 1) Is this period is normal with pcod & thyroid. 2) Or it's menopause symptom. 3) Is any change of uterus cancer?
Sir, I got married 11/2 years back. For 6 months we were happy during that time I became pregnant and I did abortion. After that due to some family problems my husband stopped doing sex from last September and now he is saying that he is not interested in me do we have any medicines so that he will come back to me for doing sex.
When I passing urine that time pain coming. And I looked that urine. It containing small white particles. What is that? Is a disease?
I and my partner had unprotected sex. Can she get pregnant from my pre-ejaculation? I didn't ejaculate into her. It is her 18th day of menstrual cycle.
I have periods on the day of intercourse and next month. But I missed from past two month am I pregnant please help me?
Sir, we are trying for a second child past 3 months. Now our doctor prescribed ubiphene 50 for 5 days. But no tests or scanning was done on me before prescribing. I have a very regular cycle of 30 days. Is it safe to take ubiphene for me? I am very scared that it may lead to multiple pregnancies.
What are the side effects of using i-pill a lot of times within one month. Does it affect in pregnancy also.
The human body is host to many microbes such as bacteria, fungi and other organisms. These organisms are natural to the body and are required for many functions. The female reproductive organ or the vagina is one such organ that is home to many such bacteria that help in maintaining the correct vaginal pH balance, the ultimate requisite for a healthy vagina.
However, if this delicate balance within the various micro-organisms is disrupted, it may cause problems such as irritation and itching.
Causes of vaginal itching and irritation
- Yeast infection: Just like bacteria, yeast is also present within the vagina and is required for a healthy pH balance within it. However, due to various factors, this balance can go topsy-turvy, thus causing yeast infections. The infections may cause a thick white discharge along with excessive itching and irritation.
- Skin irritation due to foreign products or contact dermatitis: This problem can occur on the skin of your body as well as the vagina. Dermatitis or irritation may be caused due to perfumes, products such as tampons, or sanitary napkins, detergents used to wash underwear, lubricants, and condoms among others.
- Common vaginal infections or bacterial vaginosis: This is the most common form of vaginal infection that women have reported to their gynaecologists. Just like yeast infections occur due to an imbalance in the level of healthy fungi within the vagina, bacterial vaginosis occurs when there is an imbalance with the levels of healthy bacteria within the body.
- Sexually transmitted disease or infections: This is also a very common reason for vaginal itching and irritation. Some of the common STDs or infections such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and genital herpes can all cause irritation and in most cases, will result in itching. Pubic lice, also commonly referred to as crabs, can cause itching and are mostly transferred through sexual contact.
- Hormonal changes within the body: This is another common and major factor for changes within the human body and can especially create problems within the female reproductive systems. If you start or stop taking contraceptive pills, have irregular periods, are pregnant or approaching menopause, your hormones may fluctuate a lot. This will result in changes within the vagina and thus, may cause itching and irritation.
- Skin disorders such psoriasis and eczema: Certain underlying conditions within the body may cause problems, such as psoriasis and eczema. These may end up causing infections near the vagina and result in itchiness and irritation as well.
Although you can try out home remedies, it is advisable to go to a doctor and get yourself checked for either gynaecological issues or underlying physiological issues which may be causing the problems in the first place. Some of the medications that could be prescribed to you could be anti-inflammatory drugs as well as antibiotics, either in the form of oral medications or topical ointments.