Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bala
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BalaYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl. Plzz help me. Mujhe pehle kuch 3-4 months se har months mei 6-7 din tk white creamy discharge ho rha with itching and irritation in vagina. Also suffering from headache , constipation , abdominal pain , sore breast. And hmesa mere periods regular ate the but march k bad se sahi se periods bhi nahi aa rahe may mein 2 din spotting hui. June mei bhi same spotting hui and july mei periods hi nhi aaya hai. I'm sexually active with my bf. We had intercourse on 24 april and 1 june.(unprotected) Maine 5 bar urine test kra sab NEGATIVE hai. Beta-HCG test karaya vo bhi negative. Now i'm tensed is there any chance of pregnancy. Vaise mera intercourse bs mere bf k sath hi hua hai. I don't have a multiple sex partner. But kal maine google pr HIV k symptoms padhe kaifi symptoms merese match ho rhe. Now i'm so worried about HIV. Is this possible that i'm infected with HIV ? Or mujhe agar clear karna hai to konsa test krwa k 100 % sure ho skti hu ki mujhe HIV se related to nahi hai kuch. Ya pregnancy k liye or koi test hai jisse sure ho that i'm pregnant or not. please help me. Bahot bahot zyada tension mei hu. please mujhe bataiye what was reason behind all this symptoms un my body.
Hi. I'm getting continuous miscarriages. My doctor is suspecting the egg quality and advice me to go for donor egg. Im not interested in that. Is there any way to check the quality of the eggs?
A Lower Body Lift is also called a belt lipectomy, is an increasingly popular type of surgery. The aim of this surgery is to eliminate or improve excessive or sagging of thigh and buttock skin from the area. This surgery is mostly opted to enhance the physical appearance and is becoming increasingly popular these days.
Causes to undergo Lower Body Lift:
- A Lower body lift may be undergone when, due to extreme weight loss or advanced age, the skin in the buttocks, thighs and abdomen becomes loose and appears to be sagging
- Apart from loosening the skin, weight loss can also make the buttocks & thighs and abdomen look deformed or de-shaped. In that case, a Lower Body Lift helps the patient correct the area.
Lower body lift are most likely to be successful when:
- The layers of fat beneath the skin of the patient are relatively thin.
- The patient does not smoke, as smoking slows down the healing process and also increases the risk of post surgery complications.
- The patient's weight does not fluctuate a lot. He or she must have stable weight for at least a year before the surgery.
- The overall health of the patient is good, and he or she does not suffer from chronic medical conditions.
How is the surgery performed?
- Depending on the body type and other condition of the patient, the doctors make a circumferential incision at the waist or slightly below that area.
- After that, the excess fat or skin is removed from the soft tissue that is present there. Following this, the skin is closed up in layers and tightened.
Things to keep in mind before the surgery:
- It may take a few months to recover fully, post surgery
- Weight gain or loss in the future may affect the results of the surgery
Hello 38 year old have pcod but off late I have noticed that just before periods blemishes are coming and the mark are not going. Have tried every possible creams but the marks are not going please help me to overcome this problem.
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as Urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.