Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BalaYour feedback matters!
Does precum lead to pregnancy? Like anyone having sex and he pulls his penis before ejaculation. Will it lead to pregnancy? I mean precum that secret does that have chance to let her pregnant?
हल्दी के गुण अनंत हैं। हल्दी पर रोज नए शोध हो रहे हैं। भारतीय आहार शैली में यह आदिकाल से शामिल रही है। किसी समय इसे रंग के तौर पर भी इस्तेमाल किया जाता था। यह एक सर्वगुण संपन्न एंटीबायोटिक्स तो है ही, प्राकृतिक चमत्कार के रूप में भी इसकी ख्याति है। यह कैंसर से लेकर अल्झाइमर्स तक कई बीमारियों को ठीक करने के लिए इस्तेमाल की जाती है। इन २० कारणों की वजह से हल्दी को अपने आहार में जरूर शामिल करना चाहिएः
1. यह एक प्राकृतिक एंटिसेप्टिक एवं एंटिबैक्टेरियल एजेन्ट है। हल्दी का पावडर जले और कटे अंग पर लगाने से संक्रमण का जोखिम कम हो जाता है।
2. हल्दी को फूलगोभी के साथ मिलाकर खाने से प्रोस्टेट कैंसर की आशंका जाती रहती है। इसके अलावा अगर प्रोस्टेट कैंसर हो तो उसका बढ़ना रुक जाता है।
3. हल्दी स्तन कैंसर को फेफड़ों में जाने से रोक देती है।
4. हल्दी से मेलानोमा यानी काले तिल उभरना रुक सकता है। इसके अलावा हल्दी त्वचा का रूप निखारने के लिए सदियों से भारत में इस्तेमाल की जाती रही है।
5. बचपन में होने वाले ल्यूकेमिया यानी रक्तकैंसर का जोखिम कम हो जाता है।
6. लिवर शुद्धि के लिए यह एक प्राकृतिक छन्नी है।
7. हल्दी मस्तिष्क में बनने वाले एम्लोयड प्लॉक की वृद्धि एवं निर्माण रोककर एल्जाइमर्स की बढ़त पर रोकथाम कर लेती है।
8. यह कई प्रकार के कैंसर की वृद्धि पर रोकथाम लगाती है।
9. यह दाह और जलन को दूर करने का एक प्राकृतिक पदार्थ है। यह कई एंटी-इन्फ्लेमेटरी ड्रग्रस से बेहतर काम करती है और इसके कोई साइड-इफेक्ट्स भी नहीं होते।
10. यह प्राकृतिक दर्द-निवारक है।
11. हल्दी मल्टीपल स्क्लेरोसिसस की रोकथाम करने में समर्थ है।
12. यह वजन कम करने के साथ फैट मेटाबोलिज्म में मदद करती है।
13. अर्से से इसे अवसाद दूर करने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाता रहा है।
14. हल्दी आर्थ्राइटिस और रिह्यूमेटाइड ऑर्थ्राइटिस का प्राकृतिक निरोधक है।
15. हल्दी कीमोथैरेपी में इस्तेमाल की जाने वाली दवा पैक्लिटेक्सेल के प्रभाव को बढ़ा देती है और इसके साइड-इफेक्ट्स को कम कर देती है।।
16. पैंक्रियाज ग्रंथि के कैंसर पर हल्दी के प्रयोग पर हुए शोधों के नतीज़े सकारात्मक आ रहे हैं।
17. किसी भी ग्रंथि में नई रक्त नलिकाओं के निर्माण को हल्दी सफलतापूर्वक रोक देती है।
18. घाव को जल्दी भरने के साथ-साथ यह क्षतिग्रस्त त्वचा को भी ठीक करती है।
19. सोरायसिस सहित त्वचा की कई बीमारियों के इलाज़ में हल्दी से मदद मिलती है।
20. कच्ची हल्दी पर हुए प्रयोगों से पता चलता है कि इससे शराब के कारण क्षतिग्रस्त हुए लिवर को ठीक करने में मदद मिलती है।
पित्ताशय की पथरी एवं पित्त की रुकावट के मरीजों को हल्दी का प्रयोग नहीं करना चाहिए। गर्भवती महिलाएँ हल्दी का खूब उपयोग करती हैं लेकिन इससे गर्भाशय की प्रक्रिया भी तेज होने लगती है इसलिए किसी स्त्री रोग विशेषज्ञ की सलाह से इसे इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए
Hello Mam, My preg confirmed on aug 28th 2015 (4 weeks) Ges sac and yolk sac visible fetal pole not imaged Sep 4th new guy missed me for sex Sep 11th 6 week with heart beat n fetal pole imaged Oct 16th (11weeks) Dec 17 (20 weeks) On april 9th I delivered a baby 36 to 37 weeks Pls let me know did my baby father is my husband or new guy? On august monthly I was with my husband with unprotected intercourse Last lmp. Is july 25 2015.
I had urine test to check pregnancy after 3 and half hour when I checked it I saw it contain 5-6 white particles floating in the urine neither on the surface nor at the base please tell me I am pregnant?
When I have sex I have bleed I have done 10 times when it was first den after six months I have done it then also I was bleeding too much please tell me what is the problem?
My ESR is 29. Uric acid is 7.4. I am having slight head ache from time to time from past 3 days. I had fever day before yesterday, but did not experience it after that. I feel uneasy with the head ache. My typhoid report according to the doctor is on the border line. There are enough pluses in the report to suggest that this might be typhoid. However, doctor wants to observe me for a weeks time. He wants to see if the fever goes away in this time or shots up. My Billirubin levels naturally remain between 1-2. I have been cured for T.B. 9 years back. I am allergic to sparfloxacin. My urine from the past 8 days is dark yellowish early in the morning. I have to travel abroad in a months time ad have to work on australian visa. They require medical examination to be done from their own accredited hospitals. I am not sure if I should wait for one week for other symptoms to show up. Please help. This situation was a week back. My doctor started me with Ofloxacin for any threat of typhoid. I have taken doses for 5 days now. My headache still remains on and off during the day. Urine colour still unusually shows yellow. I have to travel soon. Should I just neglect this headache and hope for it to get fine by pain killers or is it an indication of something else? What tests should I get done with?
I am 29 year old, my last period date is 29 th Jun, but still today not my periods yet come so can you please give me some medicine aur some tips what I do.
Dr. sir Meri wife 7 month se pregnent hai unhe khoon ki kami AA gayi hai khoon 8.88 g hai upay batay.
Periods me sex karne se kya pregnant ho sakti hu agar haa to pregnancy rokne ka koi dawai please btaiye or maine phle bhi three time es month me emergency pills liya hai please help me.
Doctor my menses cycle is regularly for 26 days. But for the last2 months it's irregular and it's kind of odd. For the 1st 3 days it's it's in dark brown in color and in liquid state but from the 4 th day it's in theform of common cold and so stinky and it's continues for upto 10 days. Is it a problem? show I consult a doctor?
My wife is undergoing IVF treatment. Embryo transfer will take place on 28th. Now Can she use indian toilet after transfer or she has to use western commode. Kindly advice.
I am 22 years old. I have pcos detected in my ultrasound. I had heavy periods after missing one period which continued for a month n stopped after taking regestrone. I was close with my friend before my periods missed. We were in our undergarments and very close to each other but the whole time we dint remove our clothes and he also dint ejaculate. Is there any possibility of me being pregnant? Am I pregnant? I did not have any pregnant symptoms. Is it due to hormonal imbalance? I also had a 2 day spotting before start of my periods, which usually come.
Hii! Am 6 weeks pregnant and I was feeling stomach pain and bloating n after consulting my doctor she told me that there is some blood inside and she prescribed me to take susten SR 200 tablets. Do after taking these tablets I will start bleeding or not?
Hi I use to get my periods once in 28 days but this time already 36 days over but I didn't get my periods please advise.
One of the fundamental principles of ayurveda is to treat a patient on a holistic level. Instead of just providing relief from symptoms, it identifies the root cause of the disease and aims to give you a permanent cure, wherever possible. Instead of a short-term cure and instant relief, ayurveda focuses on giving you long-term health and well-being, which is bound to take some time.
Similar to any type of treatment, the time taken for improvement or cure of your disease in ayurveda depends upon the severity and type of your disease. The stage at which you go for ayurveda treatment makes a huge difference. If you have been living it for the last 5-10 years, you can't expect to see improvements in a few weeks. The longer you wait to go for ayurveda treatment, the longer it will take to get relief and treat the condition. However, if you sincerely follow the diet and lifestyle advice given to you by your ayurveda doctor, and take your medicines regularly on time, ayurveda treatment is sure to show improvements in a relatively shorter period of time.
In my wife's overeas. Small systs. We ultrasound for many times. Some doctors can say for operation. N. Syst will cut out n ptegnency will be come. Please help. Doc. Operation is the last way. Or. Not these systs sollutions with medicines or not.
Sir I had sex with my gf for da first time but she didn't bleed n her vagina wasn't that tight. It was a bit easy type. She sain me dat she was a virgin when I had sex with her n just bcoz c is a dancer n rides bicycle n scooty so she says dat did is why c is didn't bleed n her vagina loose. Doc is this girl lying me is it so happens?
My breasts are numb. Can not feel dem Im breast feeding my infant Who z 3.5 months old. What may b the reason,
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"