Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bajrang PratapYour feedback matters!
Iam 22 old male iam suffering from gastric problem. Some times chest pains occurred but not problem in heart (Dr. Check the ECG) some medicine are used omee-d, uninyzyme, dizine. Why this problem was repeatedthis problem is life long? And any this symptom is any heart disease please tell me know.
I am suffering for a pain in lower abdomen area mostly the portion where spine ends & sometime beside the spine .This pain is moving one area to another. Mostly pain started when suffering some gas problem. If the gas released then instantly the pain is reduced. I am suffering for this more than a year & consultant with many doctors but unable to find out a permanent solution. Finally I used to take one homeopathic medicine & got some relief but still this one is also not a permanent solution. Pls suggest & guide me.
Am having some pain in my right side of my potty hole I took ceftum 500 but still its paining also too enzoheal d but still paining.
Tummy tuck also known as an abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck surgery is a form of cosmetic surgery, which is used to remove excess fat and skin from the abdomen as well as tighten the muscles in your abdominal regions. Similar to 'mommy makeovers' (a procedure applicable after pregnancy, which helps women restore their figure).
Tummy tuck surgery is used to help patients treat that loose and sagging skin who have experienced excessive weight loss within a relatively short period of time. Although, it is usually done for cosmetic reasons, it does provide a large number of medical benefits, such as:
1. Reduction in stress urinary incontinence: Stress Urinary incontinence is a bladder control problem that is characterized by involuntary urination because of exercises or normal bodily functions such as sneezing or coughing which might put pressure on the bladder. In some women, (SUI) can develop after a vaginal birth. The condition does not generally require a surgery. However, research has shown that in severe cases, abdominoplasty is helpful in patients who do not have a caesarean section. A slight bladder obstruction is made during the procedure using soft tissue which reduces the incontinence.
2. Better posture and improved abdominal tone: Strong muscles tend to become weak after multiple pregnancies and extreme weight loss. In these cases, diet and exercise are not enough. Abdominoplasty surgically removes excess fat and skin thereby, tightening weak muscles and flattening the abdomen. It is noticed that after the surgery, the patients develop an improved posture due to the tightened muscles supporting the spine. This helps in relieving a variety of back pains.
3. Correction of ventral hernia: Ventral Hernia is the bulging out of tissues through a defect, opening or past incisions within the wall muscles of the abdomen. In such a case, the surgeon may opt for Abdominoplasty to support the abdominal wall and prevent recurrences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon and ask a free question.
Can melatonin 3 mg at night 30 minutes before bed time can cure acid reflux? Please reply as I have researched it on the internet.
I am 29 years old having Hypothyroid problem before 2 months I have taken antibiotic course 3 times because my chest and neck was filled with cough. But somehow I came over with that problem but after that I started gastric problem so much that after every meal I almost vomit little bit. I consulted to gastroenterology my reports are normal so he has given me 1 week medicine, problem is reduced but I still fell uneasy from evening to night.
I'm a 60 years old male having constipation since childhood, twice operated for piles. Now suffering with painful maturation & abdominal discomfort. USG ABDOMEN shows normal except mild prostomegally. After defecation painful dropping maturation occurs. Kindly suggest me for better results.
Dear, I am a diabetic patient and age 35. Suffer from 5yrs, in type-2 diabetes. Last some days I suffering sever gastric. Please help me what medicine will take for control gas.
I am not able to digest any food normally until I eat medicine. But when I leave medicine after 1 or 2 days its again create problem what I do suggest me?
Acidity or heartburn is the most common gastrointestinal problem experienced by adults during their lifetime. There are many over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription drugs available in the market, but if you suffer only from occasional heartburn, lifestyle changes and natural remedies may be the route you want to take.
1) Baking Soda: A spoonful of sodium bicarbonate, or teaspoon-full to be exact, can help put an end to the burning sensation of heartburn caused by acid reflux.
2) Aloe Juice: Aloe is a plant used to soothe burns, and people often think of using it to help something like sunburn, but it can do more than that. It is able to soothen the heartburn too because it reduces inflammation.
3) Don't lie down: Heartburn tends to get worse at night, due to the fact that you’re lying down when you sleep. Gravity works against you, and it’s easier for the digested contents of your stomach to back up into your esophagus, along with acid. Try elevating your head about 6 inches when you sleep by placing blocks under the legs at the head of your bed. You could also try a wedge-shaped pillow under your mattress, but don’t simply pile up extra pillows as it’s easy to slip off of them at night.
4) Don’t lie down within 3-4 hours after eating, because lying down with a full stomach makes stomach contents press harder against your lower esophageal sphincter.
5) Eat Bananas and Apples: Bananas contain natural antacids that can act as a buffer against acid reflux. If you want to try out the simplest home remedies for heartburn first, try letting a few bananas ripen up nicely and eating one every day. You can also try an apple a day. Slice one up and eat it a couple of hours before bedtime to relieve or prevent discomfort.
6) Avoid Tight Clothes: Tight fitting clothes make it more likely that the stomach contents, will push through and you will experience reflux.
7) Avoid Smoking and Drinking: Smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol can set you up for terrible reflux.
8) Watch your weight: Being overweight increases your risk of GERD, and you’re going to suffer from occasional heartburn a lot more as well. This is because unnecessarily added pounds will put pressure on your lower esophageal sphincter.
9) Buttermilk: Another simple home remedy for acidity is buttermilk. It contains lactic acid that normalizes the acidity in the stomach. You can buy buttermilk or make it yourself.
10) Cloves: Cloves can help alleviate acidity and dispel gas due to their carminative effect that increases hydrochloric acid in the stomach. Contrary to the popular belief, acidity can be caused due to low stomach acid too.
11) Cumin Seeds: Cumin seeds can also be used to treat acidity as cumin works as a great acid neutralizer. Also, it aids in digestion and relieves stomach pain.