Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bagfiyar Ali
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bagfiyar AliYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old ,now I test my blood sugar. Report is 200 fasting and after 2 hrs take food report is 300, while my father and mother also suffering from sugar last 12 yrs, doctor suggest tab =glykind m 1 day/1 tablet please give best prescription ,medicine and diet.
Hi, my daughter is 2 years of age as her immune system is weak catches sinus very frequently now for the past 2 days she has not eaten anything on her checked from the penetration I was told to nebolize her. How good is this therapy as we only give steam and not nibolosation but orally we give ascoril LS. Is it recommended if we give tonics. Please suggest.
Last 10 -15days I have cold and I take medicine according to Dr. advice and done CBC checkup is normal .last 2 day I have full yellow Cough come. Its normal or any problem please suggest me.
My Wife 31 ,has weak digestive system. She normally passes stool in 2-3 days time. She goes to gym everyday and does good amount of workout. Please suggest some good medicine or syrup or powder so that she should pass stool everyday and feel good internally.
I am 32 years old and I have baby of 5 months. I am suffering from piles it's paining & blood comes too when passes stool. Mode of delivery was c section.
I am 54. My penis is one inch in normal condition. During erection condition it became 4 to 5" due to penis length it is difficult to pass urine and spreading on clothes. What is reason. I am smoker and having. 10 to 15 cigarettes daily.
Having body aches with back lower and hand upper side pain and having some cold also. Please suggest.
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection.
- 7. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!