Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. BadriYour feedback matters!
I am a 28 years old and have eye heat and head ache pain. What should I do this problem? Please help me.
I use specks my left eye pains frequently doctor said that eye is little week & gave me (Teardrops) eye drop to use .to prevent this is there any thing to do.
Can contract operation can be done for both the eyes at the same time or can be done giving a week gap?
My daughter is having eye sight problem. She is unable to see far objects clearly what home remedies should I adopt?
I m using specks I want to use contact lenses is it better than specks? Or not please help is dre any types of side effects?
My eyes were good last year. I was able to see objects with clarity but now when I see same objects at same distance I will blurred image. I don't know what happen to my eyes. Give some natural remedies to have clear vision.
Hi sir/madam! I have short sight from 9 years back on both eyes (-4) now effected glaucoma on both eyes from 2 years back and using travatan and dorzox-t eye drops daily. How can I recover may eyes to normal any operation is there to get normal vision. When seeing the light objects getting my eyes stress and blur.
I have problems in my eye when I study late night or when I sit back benches of my classroom please suggest me what should I do.
My 3 year baby girl was diagnosed with inflamation in retina. It created a macula scar on her both eyes. She is having squint. Doctors say the inflammation is gone but left a scar there. Can you advise me any insights on this. We have done her stem cell storage. She can see and can recognize all colors, alphabets, numbers, object. She sees the objects very closely. She is studying in pre-school. Thanks, Amit
I have red eye's over 5 days. I was staying in front of computer 18 hours in a day from last few days. What should I do?
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.