Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Babu RaoYour feedback matters!
I'm 21 years old and my weight is 53 kg. Sir my question is that I do workout at gym daily with a proper diet of protien but my weight and my muscles are not growing what's the problem?
I am 31 years old unmarried male. I am having erection problem due to improper blood flow and low desire. please suggest medicine.
Hi sir /madam I want to know about kidney stones. I hav kidney stones from last one year. I want to know can we remove these stone without any operate. Or not possible.
I have very short 1st ejaculation, then its short than normal and I guess my penis size is smaller than average in length and girth.
I'm 31 years old male. I would drink regularly for past 8 years, starting from 90 ml of whiskey daily to 360 ml of whiskey with water for past 4 years daily. In the month of March I contacted Malaria, for which I took medication and didn't drink Alcohol for 4 days, after that whenever I drink a small amount of whiskey or beer, my eyes gets red, heart experiences palpitation and body aches and I feel weak in few minutes. Why does it happens? Kindly help.
I have sore throat from past one week. Whenever I eat oily, spicy or chilled food, my throat becomes sore. N it lasts for long time. Kindly advise what can I do to get rid of it. Is there any home remedy?
I am 22 old male I am suffering from heart muscle pain in some times this disease already occurred in 2014. In all tests was performed no problem in heart. Repeat the problem please help me and anxiety and gastric problem causes the heart muscle pain. No shortness of breath (pain with in seconds and relief) this is threat the life or not?
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.