Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BabitaYour feedback matters!
After having sex, I observed that condom is neither on my pennis or partners vagina. It was lying on bed. I am not sure moment when it got removed. Once I observed this I stopped sex and I didn't jerked off in whole sex experience. Should I be worried about whether there was a minute or more of unprotected sex.
I got married 7 months back. I am trying to conceive from last 6 months. But nothing could be happen. 1 or 2 times I felt morning sickness, weakness in body even I'll not able to do any work properly. At that time my periods delayed 2-3 days and after that I had clots in bleeding with allot of lower abdomen pain. Can you please explain me what's going wrong here?
I'm 50+ had the problem in my testicles which block the spermatozoa to conceive any 1.What's the latest remedy? fluid is okay and never had a problem in good sex so far.
Drink lots of water: People tend to drink less water during winters but it is highly important to hydrate your skin from within. Carry a bottle of water with you whenever you step outside. Herbal tea is also a great remedy to moisturise your skin from within. Don’t leave your skin thirsty. Drink more water and help your skin retain its shine.
Bathe with lukewarm water: Winter is the time when your skin and hair need maximum attention. Though the idea of piping hot water is very tempting, stick to a lukewarm water bath every day. Make sure you use a mild non-drying soap or a moisturising soap to prevent your skin from getting dry and itchy.
Keep your skin moisturised: Choose a good, oil-based moisturiser to keep the skin moisturised and soft. Pay special attention to the exposed parts (and the most affected areas) like your hands, nails, feet and lips. Keep them well moisturised at all times. Use a lip balm to keep your lips soft and supple. Lip balm with SPF works better. Even those who have oily skin must use light moisturising lotions after cleansing to keep the skin soft.
Use a good sunscreen: People like to enjoy the sun during winters but little do they know that exposure to the sun can harm their skin in winter too. Use a sunscreen of SPF 15 or more when you step out in the open. In fact, it should be a part of your daily routine throughout the year. Don’t say goodbye to your sunscreen just because summer is over.
Do not lick your lips: Winter is the season of chapped lips and licking them will make them more chapped. Instead, use a good lip balm, preferably which contains tea tree oil as it helps heal painful cracks.
Internal wellness: This continues to be a requirement all through the year as a healthy skin is a reflection of good inner health. One should continue to eat healthy, drink plenty of water and exercise regularly.
I started to go gym. Need to know maximum time period I can walk on treadmill to avoid any bad medical condition now or in future.. Does 40 min daily walk on average speed of 4 cn harm my knees or something else?
Patient is confused after taking conflicting opinion from eye department regarding squint surgery (bhengapan) of his little son at aiims and private hospitals in delhi.
He takes consult online, gets reply from us in patna and is properly guided about the treatment. Trust experience of 34 yrs.
Consult online/book physical appointment/take a second opinion/get compete details of doctor on www. Lybrate. Com/arjunkumarsingh or lybrate app
Doctor (arjun kumar singh) has done 50000 eye surgeries and 10000 phaco surgeries for cataract and has pioneered phaco surgery in undivided bihar in 1995 and was the second person to do so in eastern india.
Hello doctor. The question is about my wife. She have very long irregular periods since age of 9. And now it has become a big problem. She have a irregularity of evry second month. Moreover whenever the periods are about to come. A very severe pain starts and it continues till the periods end. The flow of periods is also very high. I think she have a problem in her pregnancy due to it coz we have tried but she do not get pregnant. Please help us out. Thank you
I had abortion last year since then I started having pain in lower left side it pains very badly I don't know why this pains this pain is getting harsh feeling sick please help me.
Water is an essential ingredient for life. While you can live without food for some time, you probably will not survive without water for more than three days. Compared to other natural beings, humans are the only species who store water for drinking for continued periods of time.
The emergence of plastic bottles and its ill effects on health-
In recent years, the storage medium for water has changed from earthen or metallic pots to plastic bottles. However, this is going to have a negative effect on your body as plastic bottles contain many harmful chemicals such as:
1.BPA - Bisphenol A or BPA is a chemical that is used to make plastics clear and see through. This chemical is known to be a disruptor of endocrine related functions and can cause severe illnesses or conditions over long term usage such as:
b)Birth defects in babies
d)Early or premature labor
e)Making young girls hit puberty earlier and many others
2.Phthalates - Another common ingredient used in the production of plastic bottle, this also inhibits endocrine functions and can cause the following disorders:
a)May reduce sperm count
b)May cause testicular tumors or abnormalities
c)Other gender development issues
d)It is also a known carcinogen as well
Copper as an alternative to store water
Copper is an essential nutrient for the body and at any point in time, the human body has about 0.9 mg of copper within it. This is required for the body as it helps make and repair red blood cells and is responsible for the health of the nerve cells. It is also required in the upkeep of the immune system.
Copper as a material for storing water also has its own advantages. Let's look at some of them.
- It doesn't have harmful chemicals like the ones in plastic bottles- Copper is a metal and thus reacts to water in a very different way compared to plastics. Also it doesn't have the harmful chemicals as mentioned above in its production process and is automatically a notch up.
- Copper has antibacterial properties- Storing water in a copper container overnight will kill harmful bacteria and thus it is good for your gastro-intestinal health.
- It will provide the body its daily requirement for copper- The usage of copper bottles helps the body get its requirement of daily copper easily and thus helps the body to keep its immunity up as well.
Thus, it is always advisable to store drinking water in copper bottles or vessels as it will be far more beneficial than drinking water from plastic bottles.
My wife is trying to conceive for the last three years. We have spoken to many doctors and have undergone various tests which shows the reports of husband and my wife is perfectly fine We are not able to know the exact reason for this. Pls advice us for the same. She has undergone the Iuv tests also for 4 times. Looking forward.
Hello/Mam. I am 20 years old my height is 5 feet 3 inch and my weight is 44 and I am not married I have left breast fibroadenoma in my left breast from 1 and half year. Is it need surgery? Can not it illuminate without surgery? As well I feel pain in both breast most of the time in everyday ? Is that pain is normal. Okay please suggest me dear Mam.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.