Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Babar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BabarYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with mild hydrocele and have been under homeopathic treatment since 5 months all swelling in cord n testicle is over just left with mild hydrocele. I would not like to go through any surgery, any other treatment you think would be helpful?
After a regular period, again the bleeding started after 5 days. Is that normal or observe for 2nd day and visit doctor if does not stopped? The bleeding was less during the period time comparatively.
Hey I am not gaining weight I have tried many things like banana shake protien powder etc please guide me.
I am 31 years old, and I have multiple lipomas (fatty lumps) on my had and legs since last 3 years, is there a treatment of the lipomas, kindly suggest some good medicine for the fast reduction. Thank you.
I am suffering from eczema .there are rashes on my feet and hands. And it is causing too much itching.
My newborn baby girl 25 days. From tonight she is continuously crying. Whenever we lay her on bed for sleep. But keep silent and sleep when placed in mother lap. Is she is suffering from any problem. We are in tense condition due to such behaviour of her. Please advise.
I am suffering from dry cough for the lost 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
My friend was previously diagnosed with anxiety disorder and now he is fine. But recently he confided in me that whenever he gets to know that something bad has happened to someone or anyone's dead or when he gets into a row with any of his loved one and feels guilty after that, he experiences a mild heart ache and says that he feels his left hand go numb, sometimes shortness of breath. Is it normal, I cannot really understand what he is feeling actually or what's going on inside him.
I'm 18 years old. And my teeth is becoming yellowish. Is there any way to make my teeth white by natural way.
Hi,I had my right testis bigger and downwards compare to left one is there any possible to become both are equal and normal to reduce testis size normally what are the treatment required for this.
Ayurveda is an ancient life science that originated in India. It recognises herbs as medicines and Yogic postures as well as lifestyle changes as the supporting factors in its medicinal field. It is called a life science because the basic mode of treatment is done by tweaking one's lifestyle in order to reach the root cause of the ailment, which will be cleared from one's life gradually. Congestion is recognised as the accumulation of too much mucus and fluid in your lungs and is usually born due to an imbalance of the Vata Dosha, as per Ayurveda. This congestion can happen in the nasal or respiratory passages.
Let us find out what else Ayurveda says about congestion:
- Symptoms: The symptoms of congestion include a tickling sensation at the back of the throat as well as the nasal passages, depending on the exact area of the congestion. Also, severe headaches and wheezing along with laboured breathing and tightening of the chest can point at the presence of congestion. In very severe cases, the patient may also complain of blood discharge while coughing, high fever, rashes on the skin, neck stiffness and other such conditions.
- Causes: There are various causes of congestion. While infection, allergy and cold are some of the most common conditions that may cause congestion, it has also been seen that congestion may arise as a symptom of a more serious ailment. Asthma is one such respiratory ailment that causes swelling in the airways, which can give rise to congestion. Also, inflammation of the bronchial tube lining can cause this condition where a greenish discharge happens due to the viral nature of the condition. Pneumonia and tuberculosis are also ailments, which can cause severe and painful congestion.
- Remedies: As per Ayurveda, there are many remedies that can help in treating this condition. One can drink herbal tea all day as the anti-oxidants will help in flushing out all those toxins that are causing a painful build-up of mucus and fluids inside. Also, one can use essential oils like eucalyptus oil for inhalation, steaming and even massages. One must take care not to let this oil touch the hair as greying might happen. Yoga and aromatherapy can also be practiced so as to do away with congestion. Also, the patient can add a pinch of salt to a glass of warm water in order to do a saline water gargle which will eventually clear the air passages.
Taking care of one's diet is one of the most important parts of any treatment in Ayurveda. Ingesting warm liquids like milk and warm food can help in loosening and removing the mucus build up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello sir I tried my best to stop masturbation. But I can't from years I'm doing these. My penis size is 4 inch only. I masturbate 3 times a day sometimes .Some week everyday. Im 22 years old. I can't stop myself. Any homeopathy medicine available for these masturbation control? For penis growth any medicine available?
Hello doc, Is 3+ month old baby will suffer with chickenpox rash? My baby is having rashes on face and body and suffering from fever cough & cold. please suggest.
Am 27 male, I have pimple problem, also too many remarks, please help me to remove this from my face.
I noticed today that something is coming out from my breasts. When pressing something like water or milk I do not know what it is. Please help me is this normal at this age or not?
I am 19 years old and an engineering student. I was anyways very fit. But these days I feel very tired and sleepy and weak all the time. I get random and severe body pains, it affects my mood and my studies. Can you please suggest me something. I hate going to hospitals.
Truth is, you can.
Your body is an intelligent temple. It always gives off alarms or notifications if something is going wrong somewhere. These few signs can alert you that your thyroid may not be functioning as well as it should be:
1. You have begun to gain weight suddenly.
2. Your energy levels have drastically gone down.
3. You are sweating more than you usually do (even during cold weather).
4. Your skin has become dry and hair has become strawy and brittle.
5. Your appetite has reduced.
6. You have suddenly become constipated.
If you begin to experience a combination of any of the above symptoms, it is advisable to get your thyroid levels checked.