Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BabarYour feedback matters!
What are the sde effects of I pils. I had 2 I pils on alternate days. Wil it effect my skin? Or any serious effects of it. Please tel me in details n also how to overcome it.
I am 19 and I am getting tooth ache problems often no cavities. What's the reason. What can be done?
Baby child is 3 months old and her mother's milk production is very low there is no other option than to put him on Nan pro the child is crying due to abdominal pains for the last 2 months. What shall we do?
My dad get lots for water heat baubles on his skin what we can do to avoid that? I as I his son in my back also I get some and on legs is there any precautions can be taken right now?
I am suffering from pain of head. When I study or watching t. V then eye pain also. Please give advise.
Tell me about dry fruits and fresh fruits which is good for health and which? Give me individual information about dry fruits. And how to improve physical energy and strength with dry fruits?
I am getting stomach pain each and every time when I misfollow the diet does it cause any danger such as appendix like that but each and every time I get that pain it is severe and it will vanish after two days. Is there any serious problem.
For about 2 years I was sitting at home mostly in front of pc. I had no physical exercise within this period. And now when I do some work my heart starts pumping fast. So I have decided to do some cardio exercise like running and more stuff. So please can you provide me some supplement for better functioning of heart. And yes one more thing I am a smoker. 10 cigarettes per day. Planning to quit smoking for my health. And I am an seafarer, who needs to be medically fit. Thank you. Please reply via mail or through this app.
I am 27 year old Indian national currently living in Muscat, Oman. I am working here since past 2 years and since November 2013 I started experiencing a little pain in joints of like toes, feet and above the ankles of my legs which gradually increased and by the end of December I got the same pain in my hands as well; like fingers, knuckles, wrists elbows etc. Initially I dint cared about it but now its taking its toll on my work. In Nov 2013 I visited Doc's here in Muscat, they gave some calcium and multi vitamins but those didn't help. Then I met an orthopedic here in Muscat he gave some steroids and pain killers but that too dint help and since May 2014 the pain had increased a lot. In October 2014, I decided to visit India in regards with my health condition. There was a scare of Arthritis and I did few blood and urine tests prescribed by the Doctor however the reports were normal and during my stay in India I started experiencing back pain and lower back pain. Now I got severe lower back pain extending up till my buttocks, neck pain and pain in shoulders. Basically I mean to say is I have pain all over my body. My Uric Acid level is normal My ESR is normal I took a Xray for my pelvic area. That too was normal. Please help. Please suggest.
Most people associate fibre to be good for the digestive system. It helps to add roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fibre seems to do good not just to the stomach but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart disease should make an attempt to include more fibre in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibres
Dietary are found in diet products and functional being added fibre through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fibre, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage. Both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibres.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol causes heart disease. What fibres do is reduce the amount of bad and overall cholesterol in circulation. The fibre binds to the cholesterol and removes it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the blood stream, the blood is not as viscous and therefore the vessels exert much less pressure to allow for free flow. A diet change to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fibre means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring preexisting heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the blood stream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fibre reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight, and heart disease all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
Hi. I am 24 years old. I have dark circles under my eyes since 4 years. Is there anything that can eliminate it permanently.
You might be aware that there is no way that you can prevent arthritis to happen except for being car. But what you can do is delay and reduce the risk of its potential onset. If your joints are healthy now, there is no guarantee that they will always be, unless, you take good care.
Do you know a few kinds of arthritis can be modified. They are:
1. Gout - Have a healthy, balanced diet which is low in cholesterol, alcohol and sugar. This will help you fight against the onset of gout.
2. Osteoarthritis - To modify the risk factor of osteoarthritis, it is important to maintain a healthy weight.
How to defeat arthritis?
1. Keep a check on your weight: If you are obese, you are putting more pressure on your joints and as a result, they wear out soon. By losing weight, you can make a lot of difference in your joint health.
2. Ensure good water intake: Our body is 70% water. And water is one of those things which is the most important for us. Staying hydrated is very important, even for your joints. Because when the body is dehydrated, and the body needs water, it uses the water stored in our bodies, incl the water in the cartilage.
3. Try to avoid any injury: No one really wants to get injured but it is important to be careful and cautious against injuries of any kind. The more injured your joints are, the more susceptible they are to wear and tear now, and arthritis later in life.
4. Don’t stress with physical tasks: There is a way and correct posture to do them, but many people ignore those and perform the tasks clumsily. This puts additional pressure on your joints.
5. Get Your share of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is very important for us. If your body has adequate amount of vitamin D, then you are less susceptible to arthritis. It is wise to get the levels tested and if low, a doctor consulted for proper medication.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.