Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.Vipin
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. B.VipinYour feedback matters!
I have a pain at the right waist near abdomen when I apply some stress on that part from last 2months and having pain at anus while going for stool and having blood in stool twice in month from last 5months, from last 3weeks I'm having weight feeling at the lower neck.
In the X ray report it is found that I am suffering with dorsal spondylitis. Right side of rib portions frequently tighten . I feel uneasy while taking air to my lungs. If I expand my lungs to maximum I felt tightness. If I bend towards front side I feel some pain in my right side rib and its down portion. Please suggest some exercises and ayurveda medicines.
My tennis elbow pain during last 2weeks. If I can put some wt. Like 1kg then pain at my arm please suggest how can I do.
Sir when ever I bend my neck forward I get pain in lower right side of my back is there any exercise for that.
I have pain in my lower back since last 3 months and it is quite difficult to do my routine activities so please guide me regarding the same.
For seven months I didn't have good sleep because of some issues. Now my legs are paining a lot. I can't even able to walk. I'm also having periods for 20 days.
I am having acute burning sensation in stomach and reflux also there is slight pain I take sompraz d 20 colospa retard and prepro he daily since many years hiatus hynia was diagnosed about 6 yes back pl advice.
She is having a swelling on her face and severe pain in hands and feet. She use to say she has pain in nerves not in bone or any joint. Please also suggest us in which medical department we take her or it is due to menopause.
About 5 to 6 months back I experienced this stabbing pain in my right hip when I tried to stand or walk while sitting I did not feel it. I am experiencing the same problem now. I have no swelling, redness or stiffness in my hip just this intense pain in my hip due to which sometimes my whole right leg feels numb. This is the second time and the pain is unbearable I cannot even sleep because every now and then when I turn I feel this bolt of pain. I would really appreciate some advice on what I am suffering from and to know if it is serious.
Hello. I Have A Back Bone Problem From Childhood I Do not Want To Fix It By Any operations Bt I Want Fix It By Exercises And Other Activity So Please Tell Me What Should I Do For It?
Hii. Exactly 1 years back I got my knee joint sprain. Had scanning showed anterior cruciate ligament thickness tear. Asked me to do regular physiotherapy. But sometimes sudden movement causing severe pain due to slight sprain. Can you please provide any home treatment to avoid this.
I m Feeling restless and Also suffering from Back pain instantly. I tried all the easy ways to get relief without consulting any Dr. but now I need your help.
I have a knee pain my age is 27 years last year I was treated with the orthopaedic but now pain starts again please suggest me what to do?
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone joints, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA:
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time.
In most people with OA, the options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction.
However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen. With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling ,and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones.
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better.
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!