Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. B. Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 20 yrs, since 8th months my right hip was paining while sleeping and riding scooty so doctor suggested me to go for MRI ,during mri of my hips I was trying to straightening my hips and doing some little movements so my question is these movements enough to loss information by the mri machine? Can it loss some information if there is existence of tumor or cancer?
I am a boy 18years old. I am addicted to masturbation. I do it twice a daily. My bones become weak it give sound and pain when I move my haNd or leg. Help me.
My wife always not well & always her limbs formation in both breast and it is painful. Three times operate limbs. But again limbs formated. What is treatment. Kindly suggest me.
As per my MRI report for lumber spine, disc protrusion seen at L5-S1 indenting anterior thecal sac and narrowing left neural recess. Disc hydration is Los at L5-S1. I have severe lower back pain for last one month. What is the ideal plan for treatment?
I am 44 playing tennis since 8 years. I have heel pain, I have gone through physio, shock therapy, pain killers but still it is there. Except injection, is there any treatment to recover Planter Facities? Due to this back pain is also started. I am looking for good treatment which can remove my heel pain.
I am suffering with severe pain in left leg thies and calf. Due to longtime sitting in office. Today I used a pain killer spray due to severe pain. Kindly give me the instructions fore cure the muscle pain. Thankyou.
I have been suffering from severe neck pain from past one week, because of helmet and uneven roads. I'm using b-complex tablet, please suggest me a good drug.
I am 17 years old male and I am suffering from severe back pain. Well! it intensifies when sitting for longer hours accompanied by severe headache. Please suggest me some remedies to this problem.
I am a 48 years female 5.4 is my height nd 68 kg wt. What should my weight be please guide how 2 loose my weight I am suffering frm knee nd lower back pain nd have pain in my ankle so can not go for long walks please help.
Respected sir, I have severe body aches and gassiness feeling when it occurs. With this. I have constipation problem. Except this. I have a severe problem that is. Masturbation for past 10 years. Currently I am not doing this. Because I am married. But I feel I have a sexual problem. Please help me. And suggest me what I am doing for this.
I am 67 years old suffering from knee pain left leg. Took diacerin 50mg twice daily but my bp shot up from 120/80 to 165/95 within 3 days of taking the drug. I monitored my bp but it didn't came down. Ultimately stopped taking it and my bp came back to 125/85 in 7 days. My knee pain still persists but is controlled by hot water foment action. Can I still start diecerin. I am female.
I am a 22 years aged male and suffering from constant pain in my right knee cap. I have consumed few pain killers and have used ointments too but didn't got any relief. What shall I do further?
I am 20 year old I hav backache from last 1-1.5 years I use many oils lot of creams but the pain is continue. Wt I do for relief from the backache pain?
I'm suffering a pain in my both leg, as it there is a small buldge on both sides, it always pains as soon as I starts walking, working, etc.
I am a 25 year old guy who has been continuously feeling pain in my elbow for last 2 months. I have checked it for many physians but got no such satisfying result please tell me what do I do?
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.