Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
I am 39 year old male. I am getting strain ,fatigue and burning sensation in shin muscle between below knee and above ankle only during running. This is more in left leg compared to right leg. During walking I don't have any pain. I participate in 10k run once in 2 month's, also run weekly 3 to 4 times 2 to 3 km each time. Do I need to change shoes, posture correction or any suggestions for supplements.
I am 22 years old male I have a sever back pain problem. Im working like a design engineer but my pain irritates mostly so please give a solution.
I am diabetic for the last ten years. Now severe leg pain especially near ankles. When I massage I get some relief but only for some minutes. I also feel itching. Kindly help.
I am 25+ year young girl, I have low back pain problem from 7 years in period time, but now I have regularly pain from 6/7 month, I can not take any heavy things and when I laying on bed I could not turn, I feel pain, please suggest me.
Hi My problem is heart is paining upper side middle side lower side and back side at least 4 months and I am check on dtd. April .16 lipid profile . Normal report ECHO. Normal Report TMT. Normal Report ECG . On dtd 25. July.2016 Normal report MRI. C3. 4.5.6 and 7 nurvse roots r mild diffuse please advise this is heart related issue or a cerival problem please reply.
I strained my wrist 3 months ago wince I tried applying idoex, volini,etc however nothing helped I even tried using a hot bag on my wrist still the pain I there, what should I do now?
I am getting severe back pain. Not able to sit properly even for 10 mins also. I did not met any accident or any injury before coming this pain. Could you pls suggest how to cure with exercises or easy way.
Heel pain in the morning during first wake up for female aged 42 years any medicine including Ayurveda is expected please advice.
Hello sir, I am 33 years old. Since 4 months I have back pains I m working as accountant and always sit on chair what I do.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.