Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.V.Shobha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.V.ShobhaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 25 year old married woman. We are not having children from past 4 years. When I tested, my fallopian tube is 2.1 cm in diameter was seen with infection/damage. I do not want to go for IVF, so any other cleaning type of process can be done to bring back to normal and get conceived.?
I am 37 weeks pregnant. After my pelvic exam, my doctor said that my baby hasn't dropped at all and cervix is closed. Is there any exercises or specific yoga I can do to drop the baby deep into pelvis. I am walking 30-40 minutes daily.
My menses are late by two months what shall I do to get my menses this month my menses date is 25th every month pls help me.
I'm having irregular periods once in 2 month and it's very heavy we r planning for a 2 nd child but we are facing difficulties.
How to fuck the girl and when they ill happy in that time what should I do for his happy I want to do know how pls help me.
Hi doctor, I have multiple problems, such like piles upto 5 years, frequent urine discharge within 15-20 minute and occuring upto 8 years.,and now i am suffering from infertility problems. please reply me in proper guidence .thanks
greetings doctor, I have 2 babies. Mai phley bhut patli thi but ab bhut fatty ho gayi hu. Please suggest me Mai kya karu.
I got married in august last year. We are trying for baby but I am not getting pregnant. I have very irregular period last period I had on11th of june that to I got after taking susten200 tablet. Then again I did not got period I check fr pregnancy but result has negative. Then I consulted a doctor and she gave me following medicines. AgeLess tablets (for 3 months) NormOz tablet (for 3 months) Meprate (for 10 days) Will I ever be able to conceive or become mother.
Greetings Dr. I am a married woman with a daughter of 1 year old, I and my hubby plan to make another baby after 3 years time, so we want a family planning, which I have been taking sex pills to prevent getting pregnant, and I take this pill 2 times a week or each time we have sex, of which it distort my menstrual cycle. Please I want to know the best family planning to do in other to avoid pregnancy until we are ready for another baby? Please note withdrawal method or condom is not acceptable for us. I hope you understand. Thanks!
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!