Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B Tirupati
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B TirupatiYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and it seems an infection on my left foot because of a small injury caused by iron piece, what to do?
I am 19 years old man and I am experiencing hair fall for last 1 year. What should i do? Please advise.
I am 21years old male I have problem with overweight can drink green coffee is it work to lose my fat is there any with it.
I delivered baby 3 months ago through normal delivery with stitches at vagina and I am 11 kg overweight as per BMI. How soon can I start exercising to reduce bulging tummy and weight?
Sir, I have high bp and diabetes since more than 20 years. My age is now 49 years. Now I am feeling weakness, if I do any hard work. Will you tell me some tips on healthy food?
Labour and delivery are demarcated by the end of the pregnancy when a woman delivers the child or more than one child and it leaves the uterus. Normally, the gestation period for humans is somewhere around 37 weeks to 42 weeks. In most developed countries, the deliveries happen in hospitals, where as in developing as well as under developed countries, births happen at home under the supervision of traditional birth attendant, called the midwife.
Stages of Labour:
Vaginal delivery is the most common form of childbirth. Labour consists of three stages
- The opening and shortening of the cervix: Lasts from 12 to 19 hours
- Coming down of the baby and its birth: 20 minutes to 2 hours
- Expulsion of the placenta: Varies from 5 to 30 minutes
In the first stage, your abdominal muscles will begin to cramp associated with back pain. These cramps can be of durations of half a minute, about 10 minutes apart. These contractions start coming closer and become more intense as the second stage starts closing in. During the second stage, you may have to push along with the contractions to help give birth to your baby. Most babies are born head-first, although there are cases, when the baby is born buttocks first or legs first. This is commonly called “breeching”. In the third stage, it recommended to cut the umbilical cord and ensure that the placenta is entirely removed from the uterus or it may cause complications later.
The onset of labour is marked by the expulsion of the amniotic fluid and then the contractions begin to set in. Most women can walk around and eat food during labour, but when the contractions start to get too painful, it is suggested to get help and have someone around during that time. It is not recommended to push during the first phase, but then it becomes essential to push from the second stage onwards. Your gynaecologist will be able to tell you which stage of labour you are in by looking at the dilation of your cervix. As soon as you start to feel your contractions kicking in, you must contact a gynaecologist or your birthing attendant.
I want to know about glutathione iv injection? Will that injection makes us fair? How many seating we should take glutathione? Its benefits and side effects?
A marriage can go stale due to several reasons. If you blindly believe in the maxim, "marriages are made in heaven" you are still living inside a bubble. The gamut of difficulties faced in making a marriage work can leave newlyweds in complete awe. A marriage doesn't tiptoe on a tightrope between success and failure; it is more of a road taken towards happiness.
If your marriage doesn't fill you with contentment or you can sense the lack of bliss in your partner there are reasons to worry. Apart from the regular tiffs and grave contradictions a married couple could also bicker or part ways due to the non consummation of their marriage. At times only one person has to experience the toll of little sexual intimacy while at other times, both individuals suffer from its absence.
A newly wed couple fails to have sex for 3 main reasons:
- Male Issues: Erectile dysfunction (failure to get or maintain erection) and very early ejaculation before vaginally insertion.
- Female Issues: Either tight hymen or severe fear of pain & bleeding
- Position Difficulties: Surprisingly, many couples find it difficult to take proper position for sex as many do not have proper orientation of each other's body too.
Probable reasons behind non consummation of a marriage:
- Extreme exhaustion: Being very tired or exhausted can make you sexually inactive. One might be stressed due to work pressure. You or your partner could be tired of balancing professional and personal life. All these factors could lead to non consummation of marriage.
- Real or apparent rejection: In many cases only one person makes efforts to consummate the marriage. The partner may not directly decline your advances, but might not show much passion. This kind of passive response makes the other person feel rejected. You tend to avoid communication of such feelings and that complicates your situation. Along with lack of intercourse there arises a lack of love as well.
- Any kind of substance abuse: Addiction can deter you from performing in bed. Alcohol or drug abuse can reduce your sexual capabilities. There is also a range of medications leading to erectile dysfunction or vaginal dryness as a side effect. Having a physical inadequacy can make you recede from the idea of consummation.
- Lack of emotional attachment: Two people might have gotten married under societal or familial pressure. They may not feel love for each other or might not have anything in common to strike a chord of friendship. Lack of emotional attachment can prohibit the consummation of your marriage.
- Sexual trauma: A person might have experienced instances of sexual abuse in childhood or at some point of time in life. Such instances scar them forever; the scars could be deep enough to come in the way of intercourse after marriage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.