Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B. Swapna Reddy
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. B. Swapna ReddyYour feedback matters!
My father having knee problem. We consulted the orthopedic doctor. He suggested should be replace knees. We are OK with that but we have a doubt his age around 62 if we go for knee replacement it will use for future or not. Please let me know. We have seen few after knee replacement still there are suffering and unable to walk also. Kindly let us know for knee replacement.
I am having chronic disease from past two years. Can you guide me how honey should be consumed in such conditions. Also I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis and both are autoimmune disease.
Hi, My mother has been feeling pain in her right hand while. The pain increases when she tries to lift herself up from the bed in morning. The pain is connected to shoulder and neck. We visited a doctor, he said she needs physiotherapy massage. She has been going through recommended massage and heating procedure since last 1 month, but there is no improvement in her pain. It's still the same. We also visited an orthopaedic, who prescribed few pain killers, but still no improvement so far. My mother is really stressful out of that pain. What needs to be done and which specialist we need to see, please recommend something helpful. Thanks!
It's My back pain I am living with active basal ganglia AVM SM gr4. Taking levipil500 be working as postmaster sitting long hours cause bad back pain. Pls suggest me effective remedy.
I have faced lower back pain from last 2-3 weeks. Once I stop masturbating than I feel that pain is reduced but when I start again masturbating lower back pain is started. Please give me the right solution and suggest me to how many times in a week masturbating is not harmful.
I have pain in my knees for over 2 months. I have taken many pain killers, ointments etc but not yet satisfied. The uric acid content of my body is also normal. Please tell me what to do about this.
Pain in the joints can be caused by a number of reasons such as ligament injuries, bruises, inflammation, arthritis etc. However, it is usually associated elderly people. While some cases of joint pain can be diagnosed as symptoms of a particular problem, others often go undiagnosed. In such cases homeopathy is a great option to look at.
Homeopathy does not base itself solely on a medical diagnosis but takes into consideration the patient’s overall physical and mental health as well. Homeopathy is also a preferred form of treatment for such problems as it has negligible side effects. Some of the common homeopathic remedies for joint pain are:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus tox is the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines for joint pain. It is especially beneficial to those who experience a worsening of the pain after rest and feel that the pain improves on moving the limb. This sort of pain is usually worst in the mornings after waking up from sleep.
- Bryonia Alba: This homeopathic remedy is often prescribed in cases where joint pain is aggravated by any kind of motion and resting the limb provides relief. This sort of pain is typically associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions where the joints have been eroded. Bryonia Alba may also be used when there is inflammation around the joint.
- Ledum Pal: Joint pain that is associated with gout can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. Ledum Pal is also used for pain in smaller joints that is accompanied by swelling. The patient may also complain of the affected joints feeling ‘hot’.
- Causticum: Severe joint pain that is relieved by exposure to heat can be treated with causticum. Patients who benefit from this remedy often find that exposure to cold can worsen their symptoms.
- Arnica Montana: Arnica is most homeopaths’ go-to medicine for injuries, bruises and pains that result from an injury. Arnica is also beneficial in cases where all the joints of the body hurt and the patient also complains of soreness.
- Actea Spicata: Pain that affects the joints of the hand can be treated efficiently with actea spicata. This homeopathic remedy is especially beneficial for wrist pain that may or may not be accompanied by swelling. In such cases, the slightest movement or exertion may aggravate the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is a great remedy for joint pain that moves from one joint to another. In some cases, this shifting of pain can be so sudden as to feel like an electric shock. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am facing problem with Knee joint left side Doctors suggested to replace joint. Any remedy is there from Ayurveda medicine.
Many people all over the world often suffer from chronic back pain due to various reasons. Persisting for weeks together, this type of acute pain in the back can even cause severe damage to one's daily work schedule. It is often the neck or the lower back or upper or middle back that cause such pain and forces one to look for medical assistance. And it is this necessity for obtaining a cure or treatment solution that radiology becomes extremely helpful in dealing with chronic back pain. Read further to have a better idea of how radiology can be of great help in getting relief from the annoying and distressing chronic back pain.
What is radiology?
Radiology refers to a branch of medicines which dealing with radiant energy, helps in the proper diagnosis as well as treatment of a disease. This specialty specifically uses medical imaging for diagnosing a disease or the root of illness and treating it. This field is divided into two major areas, one is interventional radiology, and the other is diagnostic radiology.
Radiology and chronic back pain
Radiology is known to be an ideal solution for getting relief from the constant suffering of chronic back pain. Whether it's a pain in the spine or the hip, radiology helps in ensuring accurate treatment while reducing the chances of inappropriate treatments which often is performed due to the lack of knowledge about the root problem. With the image-guided injections and the accurate diagnosis, radiology reaches to the root of the back pain and helps the medical professionals have a better understanding about what's ailing the patient.
How is radiology effective in treating back pain?
While the majority of the back pain can be dealt with proper rest, anti-inflammatory medications and physiotherapy sessions, when it turns out to be a chronic pain, proper diagnosis is the best option for dealing with the pain. Using different radiological imaging services such as CT or computerized tomography, MRI or magnetic resonance imaging and X-ray, the location of the pain can be easily identified and then is treated properly. And treating the back area with different therapeutic injections becomes necessary, such as nerve root injections or facet joints injections or epidural injections, for dealing with the chronic back pain, again it’s radiology that turns out to be an irreplaceable part of successful treatment.
Chronic back pain being one of the most common reasons for visiting a doctor, opting for the right diagnosis procedure becomes crucial for identifying the main underlying reason which is causing the pain. And there's no doubt that it is with the help of the latest imaging facilities of radiology that accurate diagnosis as well as managing the pain can be possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Radiologist.