Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. B. SubhashYour feedback matters!
I have back problem since one month try many sprays and relief creams but no relief. Help me what to do.
Hi, I am a 20 year old male, height 5'7.5. My problem is that my body's growth is way too much horizontal and my waist bone is also very wide.(currently waist is 38. Too awkard, advices please.
I am getting tingling of my right leg and right hand very frequently. If I was weighting my self for 5 min on my right hand or leg and this was not happening to left leg and hand. Can you suggest me anything and what happened.
I had pain in my right knee and Dr. advised me to take tab Biocart, Fam d ,oxid, and riconia I want to know if it is lack of Grease in my knee. And what should be changed in my diet.
My husband 61 years old suffering from pain (Both hands, Knee, Heel legs and feels digging in hands) please advice what he should do?
The most common form of arthritis is osteoarthritis and unlike rheumatoid arthritis, the cause of osteoarthritis is not due to any inflammation such as the immune system attacking the joints. Rather, the cause of osteoarthritis can be attributed to the wear and tear of the protective cartilage on your bones over time. The most common parts of your body which may get affected by osteoarthritis are the knees, hands, and spine. Even though osteoarthritis cannot be cured, it is worth noting that the symptoms can be well managed.
Here is everything you need to know about osteoarthritis:
- Intense pain in your joint: This is the most common symptom indicating that you may have osteoarthritis.
- Tenderness in your joint: If after applying a little pressure, your joint feels tender, then it can be considered a sign of osteoarthritis.
- Stiffness in your joint and loss of flexibility: If you feel stiff after a period of inactivity such as waking up in the morning, it's likely you have osteoarthritis. This may also mean that you may not be able to make movements you were previously able to due to the stiffness in your joint.
- Bone spurs: You may also feel extraneous bits of bone from around the affected joint.
The most common cause of osteoarthritis is old age. As you grow older, the cartilage that cushions your bones begins to deteriorate. Without this cartilage to cushion your bones, different bones might rub against one another, thus causing the pain you feel.
As mentioned earlier, it is not possible to cure osteoarthritis, but the pain can only be managed. Here are the best ways to manage pain from arthritis.
- Medications: Depending on how severe your pain is and whether it is chronic or acute, you may be given drugs such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- Physical therapy: An exercise routine can be worked out between you and your physical therapist so that your pain reduces and you are able to regain the range of movements you had before you were affected by osteoarthritis.
- Surgery: There are a number of surgeries which can be done to reduce your pain; ranging from a simple lubrication surgery by using hyaluronic acid all the way to a complete joint replacement.