Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. B. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Sometimes my chest (left hand side) pain so much that I can't bear that pain it happens in the interval of a month or in 3-4 weeks. Please help.
In my urine 3 proteins are shown and it was informed that due to this my urine passes out slowly. This problem is for the last 4-5 months. Earlier my sugar level was 130 but now it is 103. I have high BP problem but it is in the range of 90-140 with daily dose of one tab. Of Amtas M 50. Please suggest me the possible remedy for 3 proteins in the using.
I am having headache very frequently for the last few months along with swelling of legs. On measurement of BP I think I'm hypertensive (154/98mm Hg). U/S whole abdomen revealed nothing. Plss help.
He is suffering from constant gas problem. and he is also having high bp problem and he refuses to take much medicines so is there a good solution which could help him out its urgent.
Diagnosed in echo test grade 1 mitral regurgitation and grade 1-2 tricuspid regurgitation. What does this mean? And how serious is this?
My son age 12 years 43 kg weight. He Hiccup all time. Means dakar. Due to acidity. We treat many medicine as per doctor suggest. No well. From last six to seven days. He is not relief from. Hiccup do.
How to treat constant giddiness suffering by an old lady age 90 years who is also a patient of high blood pressure.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.
Some time I have a pain in my left side chest. What is the reason behind that. And some time when I take a long breath then I feel same I tell you before.
I am 29 year old woman, now a days I am feeling very weak n giddiness. Wen I am checking my BP it will be 90_99 (systolic) and 55_65 (diastolic) since two weeks. Till today BP didn't became as above 110/70. Wen I sitting simply I am feeling sleepy. I forgot each simple things also. Can you tell me wat can I do.
My father is bleeding from nose due to high blood pressure. He was not having high blood pressure before. Too much blood has come. What should I do?
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what oi should done?
I am experiencing gas problem since last 6 month, due to this stomach got heavy and heart burn problem occur 1. Is heart burn is this dangerous to heart? 2. Please suggest what I do for this, I have also consult too many doctors but problem is still same.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
I am male 56 years old having cholestrol problem and triglycerides. What should I do. My last test in may 2015 cholestrol was 230.
I am suffering from dry cough from last two weeks. I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest me how to overcome this?
Dear Sir, /Madam, I'm suffering from chest burning and pain since long days. I have done GERD and found no prob but when I done sonography doctor said liver size increased due to fat or jaundice I'm non alcoholic but I eat non veg very frequently so please suggest the medicine for LIVER swelling. Thanks.
Consumption of non-caloric, artificially sweetened beverages is associated with an increased risk for chronic lifestyle diseases according to Susan E. Swithers, PhD, a professor of behavioral neuroscience at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, published online July 10 in Trends in Endocrinology & Metabolism.
Frequent consumers of these sugar substitutes may be at increased risk of excessive weight gain, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
This risk is independent of baseline body mass indexes.
Another earlier study found that children of normal weight who consume artificially sweetened beverages may have decreased weight gain compared with those who consume sweetened beverages.
In another study, overweight and obese adults who substituted water or artificially sweetened beverages for sweetened beverages had no greater weight loss at 6 months than an attention control group.
Artificially sweetened beverages intake was not associated with improved fasting glucose, but water intake was