Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.Shiva PrasadYour feedback matters!
My father (53), has got foot drop in his right leg after multiple episodes of DVT in 2014, since then his clots are all dissolved and only thing is the weakness in the leg and the foot drop. There has been some improvement due to TENs physiotherapy but the Neurologist has told now to do a few exercises on a daily basis at home. He can walk now but running is a far away dream. This breaks my heart as my father used to go for jogging and drive his car but now can do none of them. What are the treatment for such cases?
Sir I'm having spots on my face I hv tried many tubes but no one didn't work. please suggest me for best idea or any tube & anything. To bring me out this problem, Thanx.
My hair is becoming white. Please suggest me some remedy. My skin is also dark please help me for that also.
I want to change my nose shape through plastic surgery. Did it possible that what shape I want done with plastic surgery? please help and also explain the full expenditure from starting to last Please reply fast!
I have problem about hair and skin. I lost my hair day by day. I am used all kind of oil, Shampoo's. Not effect. So can you help me for hair and skin?
I am suffering by fibro adenoma. I had an operation to remove. But now two more tumors are present. What is the cause?
I am a 27 years old male and my hairline has started to recede especially on the left front side. I consulted skin specialist and he gave me Cipla Tu gain 5% solution. I applied it for abt 2 weeks only one or two drops max but stopped it as it was written on the manual that initially it cud lead to hair loss. I am in a fix whether to apply it or not. Does receding hairline is curable by this medicine or not? Thanks.
Just below my eyes are dark circles (very dark). I hv tried almond oil, rose water, cucumber but nothing is working. Kindly provide the best solution so that it is treated fast.
I have been suffering from severe skin diseases since last few years. I have consulted few top dermatologist in kolkata. All the time more or less same ointment and medicine were prescribed. It hailed temporarily. Worked like magic in 2-3 days. It relapsed as soon as I stopped the medication. So my question is that isn't there any permanent solution or I have to continue ointment and medicine for lifetime?
A whitish small spot on the arm and 2/3 tiny whitish dots elsewhere. Is it due to ageing or some problem. I am 69.
I am 21 years old (male). My face is oily & black. For that I am using lemon juice for fairness. Is lemon juice is suitable for oily face or is there any prblm.
Can we able predict diabetes early by sensing body organs behavior like skin, sweat,blood pressure, body temperature, etc.
Moles are the most common form of physical identification proof, but are often unwanted. Moles and freckles are common skin irregularities that make a person consider cosmetic surgery. Moles can be described as non-cancerous skin lesions that develop when dark skin cells are bound together in small clusters. Almost everyone has one or more mole on their body. However, freckles are simply skin discolorations that appear on light skinned people. There are a number of ways in which moles and freckles can be removed.
- Dermabrasion: This is a procedure where a small wheel is run over your skin to remove the top layer. Dermabrasion is performed under anaesthesia and is a very effective way of removing freckles and flat moles.
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery involves the use of concentrated beams of light to remove the topmost layer of skin. As this top layer is removed, freckles and light, flat moles are also destroyed thus leaving you with a clear complexion. In some cases, multiple sessions may be required to completely remove moles and freckles. Laser surgery is not recommended for large moles or moles that protrude out of the skin.
- Shave excision: This is a surgical procedure that involves cutting off the raised section of a mole with a sharp scalpel. It does not require any sutures, but may not remove the entire mole. This surgery is often suggested in cases where a mole had grown to protrude from the skin but the discolouration itself does not bother the person. There is a very low risk of scarring associated with this procedure but the mole may recur.
- Punch Excision: Small protruding moles can also be removed with a punch excision procedure. Here, a doctor will use a small cutting apparatus in the form of a small, cylindrical punch to twist and remove the entire mole. One of two sutures may be required to close the skin in this area.
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is suggested in cases of large moles. In such cases, the surgeon will remove the entire mole and close the skin with sutures. This procedure may leave a scar behind, but in most cases, this scar is not very prominent.
In rare cases, moles can be malignant and hence it is not recommended to try removing a mole at home. For this reason, you should always a consult a surgeon if a mole appears suddenly appears or begins to look suspicious.