Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B. ShashidharYour feedback matters!
I have dark spots on my face and I tried scar removal cream upto five months but I donate see any changes what should I do.
Hi I have white patches on my skin from past 1 month worried that it may spread all over body please suggest me.
I have rectal bleeding since 2 weeks. Cleavage is extremely burning and paining while going and after motion. I fear it for piles. Kindly suggest me what should I do next and suitable food for this.
Sir/mam. In this holi my friends forcedly coloured my face. Now face/cheek goes more ruff and skin goes shrinking. I think I lost mosturisour of my face. What should I do to get normal my face.
I have one problem on my face its a Tanning I am so irritating with this pls help me I wanna go out from this problem my face so dark after I came in home from outdoor.
Sir I have a severe back pain and headache since last 1 week. Is there is any better way to resist it. I face very difficulty in doing hardworks.
Hello sir, I'm suffering form month born like red lips. I don't know what should happen or what I can't. please help me what should I do?
Hello doctor, actually Yesterday I went to Water park. Usually I am Fair but due to so much of chlorine water in water pack my face nd hands have became Tanned, so pls help me out" how to bring back my natural fairness again?
Wrinkles are the natural signs of ageing. While they make one look wiser, they also portray signs of tiredness, sadness and weariness. It is literally impossible to cure wrinkles. They, however, can be stopped from spreading. Eyes are the first place where wrinkles become visible. Prolonged exposure to the sun, chronic alcoholism, chain smoking are some of the other reasons of wrinkles. Apart from an array of self-help techniques, it is possible to manage wrinkles through cosmetic treatments. Here is a list of 4 such options:
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels are often used to get rid of wrinkles by resurfacing the skin. The physician applies an acidic solution that peels off the existing skin and makes way for the new skin to the surface. The old skin gets removed and become inconspicuous. The beauty of this line of treatment is the fact that they are very simple to perform and does not require an anaesthesia. In the case of deeper peels, a surgical procedure might require anaesthesia. The type of procedure is decided by the surgeon after consulting with the patient.
- Eclipse micro pen: The eclipse micro pen is a very safe and simple procedure performed by cosmologists. An aesthetician makes microscopic wound by using a special device on winkle affected areas such as the forehead and eyes. The opens are left as it is to produce more elastin and collagen. The skin heals itself, giving rise to the fresh skin, which looks much smoother and younger. This procedure ensures that the skin doesn’t get injured.
- Restylane and Juvederm fillers: Dermal fillers are considered to be a good option for treating wrinkles in the eye area. While botox relaxes the muscles and fillers affect nearby waters to fill in the void. Certain fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane have the ability to address dark circles tear troughs and wrinkles. It contains an acid gel similar to the hyaluronic acid that the human body possesses. Since this gel doesn’t fill the holes with foreign bodies they have a more natural way to treat wrinkles. Drastic improvement can be witnessed within 6-8 months of the treatment.
- Lower Blepharoplasty: Blepharoplasty is the best way to treat wrinkles under the eyes. They successfully treat puffiness and severe bags near the eye area. A lower blepharoplasty serves the purpose of removing fat muscles and sagging skin. This procedure ensures a tighter and youthful looking skin at the wrinkle area. Another advantage of this procedure is the fact that it is less evasive and the patient heals quickly. It should be ensured that the patient has a prior consultation with the doctor before going ahead with this surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Vegetables are wonderful for maintaining healthy skin
10 reasons why you should include cucumber to your diet
Cucumbers are said to have the following benefits: Potential antidiabetic, antioxidant activity, cleansing action of toxins and waste, soothing effect against skin irritation, and prevention of constipation. And here are 10 health benefits of cucumbers in more details.
1. Help you stay hydrated
Cucumbers are 95.2 percent water, which means that a 5-ounce serving contains 4.8 ounces or 150 ml water. That’s already about 26 percent of your daily water intake through food.
2. Support heart health
Cucumbers contain potassium (152mg per cup), which can help lower blood pressure. A review of the best studies conducted on potassium intake showed that a higher intake “is associated with lower rates of stroke and might also reduce the risk of total cardiovascular disease.”
3. Protect your brain from neurological diseases
An anti-inflammatory substance called fisetin is present in cucumbers, as well as strawberries and grapes
It has recently been suggested that fisetin plays an important role in brain health: It would have “the ability to reduce the impact of age-related neurological diseases on brain function,” and it would also help maintain cognitive function in people with Alzeimer’s disease.
4. Protect your skin against the effects of aging
There is a reason why cucumbers are used in skin care: They have been shown to be effective as a potential anti-wrinkle agent in cosmetic products, protecting our skin form the effects of aging.
5. Fight inflammation in the body and reduce the risk of Cancer.
Cucumbers can help lower the inflammatory response in the body. They contain polyphenols called lignans, which can potentially reduce the risk of certain cancers and cardiovascular diseases.
They also contain plant nutrients called cucurbitacins, which have anti-cancer properties: “Scientists have already determined that several different signaling pathways required for cancer cell development and survival can be blocked by activity of cucurbitacins”.
6. Relieve Pain
Flavonoids, which are anti-inflammatory substances, and tannins in cucumbers have both been shown to limit the release of free radicals in the body and to reduce pain.
As explained in the Journal of Young Pharmacists, “traditionally, this plant is used for headaches; the seeds are cooling and diuretic, the fruit juice is used as a nutritive and as a demulcent in anti-acne lotions.”
7. Reduce bad breath
Bad breath is usually caused by bacteria in the mouth. Fiber and water-rich vegetables like cucumbers can boost your mouth’s saliva production, which in turn helps wash away the bacteria that cause the odor in the mouth.
8. Protect your bones
Cucumber are a good source of vitamin K: One cup contains 22 percent of the recommended daily intake of vitamin K. This vitamin is essential for bone health, as low vitamin K intakes have been associated with a higher risk for bone fracture. Vitamin K is also important for improving calcium absorption in the bones.
9. Prevent constipation
Cucumbers are rich in water, and their skin contains insoluble fiber. Both water and fiber help food to move through the digestive tract quicker and more easily, helping prevent constipation.
10. Maintain a healthy weight
Cucumbers are very low in calories (16 calories per cup) and they also contain fiber in the skin. And foods that contain fiber can help maintain a healthy weight.