Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B Satya Narayana
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B Satya NarayanaYour feedback matters!
What should be diet plan for sugar Patient? Because today it has come to my notice after test that I have sugar. It's 278 on fasting.
I have been masturbating from last 7 year 1 time a day. Pls tell how to get rid of dis addiction and does doing this has affected my body?
I am 33 yrs old male suffering from gastric, head pain, headache, left side back chest pain weakness mostly after eating. My liver is enlarged and there is increment in bldg cholesterol n serum triglyceride. What should I do?
Sir maine cousin brother ke sath ek nariyal me dono log 2 pipe se ek sath narial pani pi thi jiske karan mere man me hiv ka dar bas gaya lekin mujhe ye nahi maloom ki use hi ki nahi phir bhi maine hiv test karaya 3 month ke baad to kuch bhi nahi nikla phir msine pone ke lagbhag 5 and half month baad test karaya phir bhi kuch nahi nikla to kya mujhe darne ki jaroorat hai please reply me mai bahoot paresan ho meri study ek dam disturb hai.
I am 57 years old, facing urine 5/7 times in night, and my blood sugar is 110/150. Please advice, still no medication I have taken.
Sexual function is a combination of anatomic, neurological, metabolic, endocrine and psychic factors and a necessary human activity. Sex is not just a physical activity but also a mental relaxation and provides upliftment. If One partner is not satisfied, the family life gets disturbed. Male partner is always worried about his ability to satisfy his female counterpart. If there are any erection, retention, and early ejaculation problem, then it is termed as sexual dysfunction and patient should consult doctor for sexual weakness treatment. Sexual urge is the most powerful biological drive next to the needs of food, water, and sleep.
Causes of Sexual Weakness:
- Excessive masturbation.
- Complete loss of desire (even in young man)
- Excessive indulging in sex.
- Local Injury
- Enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Impotence with diabetes mellitus
- Mumps, obesity, excessive alcohol intake, smoking & drugs intake.
Few male Sexual disorders:
1. Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is a persistent or repeated ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, upon, or shortly after penetration and before the person wishes it. Being associated with marked distress or interpersonal difficulty. It is a problem experienced mainly by younger men who masturbated when timing and control were unimportant and may occur after prolonged or repeated sexual intercourses.
2.Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction often called as impotence is the repeated inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction is caused either due to diseases, injury or any side effects of the allopathic drugs that cause injuries to the nerves or obstructs the blood flow in the penis.
3.Loss of sexual desire or Libido: Low Libido can be a result of endocrinal imbalance and various psychological factors such as stress, anxiety, and depression. Various disease and medicines also affect the sexual desire and lead to low libido.
According to Ayurveda sexual weakness in most of the cases is the result of extreme sex which results in exhaustion. As per Ayurveda, a patient undergoing sexual weakness treatment should stay away from sexual act during the treatment. Controlling the mind is the best solution for treating sexual weakness, exercise helps a lot in controlling extreme sexual desires.
Hello I want penis enlargement. Sperm discharge automatically by seeing movies and talks .discharge in 2-3 minutes.
I am 29 years old I have body ache problem from 6 days I have used pain killer but it do not work please sir help me?
I am suffering from urine leakage when ever I felt asleep .few drops of urine leaks out .plz help me out for a permanent solution.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - It is important that you eat foods that are high in fiber and nutrients, but low in calories in order to stay healthy. Consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. often lead to heart problems. But foods like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish in your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking increases your chance of getting heart disease by about 2 - 4 times. As it can damage the lining of the arteries, which leads to build up of atheroma, and narrows the artery. This eventually can lead to heart attack or stroke. Smoking further reduces the level of oxygen in your blood, due the presence of carbon monoxide, that means your heart has to pump harder to supply the body with the oxygen it needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.