Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. B.SarithaYour feedback matters!
I am 75 years old. cant get up or stand or walk without help except going to bathroom and back no more walking. can morning walker exercise help me?
I am 25 year old male and I have back pain last 6 months have used pain killers last 3 months but no relief.
My friend is having severe headache along with fever since 3 days and we have given him medicines but it work only for couples of hours and then the problem gets back. What should I do?
I am having 35 years old having left shoulder pain from neck to lower arm, I don't have any issues before that. I started from last two days. Please provide me some good medicine and let me know the general reasons for this pain. Thanks in advance for your help.
I feel pain in my left hand, wrist and shoulder for past few years. Recently I noticed that the pain is more than before. What should I do?
Sir, I tried to lift a weight (cot) but suddenly my back stained and getting pain, is it a major problem? How many days will it take to get normal, I have a sports meet in 10 days, I have to be fit by that day How can I get fit.
I have back pain since last 6 years. I takes injection in disk. Some time I feel pain. Kindly suggest.
I have problem with my back pain and leg pain also. I was face this problem over a 2 years. Please tell me how to fix it?
I am 19 years old female I have severe pain in my legs for last 6 years. I have had pain killers but did not got any relief. What should I do please suggest me.
I have knee pain from last four months I have gone to a doctor who give me a liquid medicine named omilcal suspension with calcium supplements Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12.
Hi Pain in both leg ankle after running from last 10 years, doctors told it is spur. Please suggest.
I have Problem of wet dream for more than 2 years. I have this problem for 5-7 times in a month. I have got weakness, back pain, blur Vision and mental weakness. I tried many home remedies but all home remedies with Discipline is not Possible. I am not addicted to any wrong habits from last 5 years although this problems continues. It destroyed my whole life. Now what is solution to cure from Root.
Hello Sir, I have pain with 3 years of my knee pain in different places in both knees, I can not sit or can not wake up.
I am 21 years old I have a severe pain in my left leg from past 2 years and the pain is not continues. The pain comes back when I stand for a long period of time or sits for a long time.
I had a fracture in my feet an year ago. 2 metatarsal, 1 phalange were fractured hairline. Ankle was twisted. Still my heel pains if I stand for 9 hours. Shall I continue my medicines? (lupin almighty plus, balof od 20mg)
I am an employee in bank. I have to sit in a chair for the whole day. So I'm experiencing a lot of back pain. I can't even able to sit properly. So please help me with the best suggestion as early as possible.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"