Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.SarithaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 23 year old girl and I have some fungal allergy and this is third time I have this skin problem pls give mi advise for that deficiency or what medicine.
How to avoid head lice. I am taking all measures such as not sharing of things, head bath twice, killing adult lice, etc. But they are coming frequently on my head. How to avoid it permanently. Also, tell me which SLS free natural shampoo must be better to have silky, shiny smooth hair. My hair is little dry.
Im from India and I am 19 years old actually im loosing my hair and im very much afraid to be bold in future so can you please suggest me something through which I can stop loosing my hair and I can get back or can grow the hair which I have loose.
I wanna lost my weight, my height is 5.5ft and weight 54kg? I have also problem of very rough hair and falling hair so which I Have to take?
Sir, I have some rashes on my face I have tried some creams suggested by doctor but they did not work I want to remove them wht should I do.
While having sex in the bedroom certainly is pleasurable, many couples like to vary their routine and find new places for providing entertainment for an erect penis. In a recent survey, some familiar alternative locations scored high on the list of places couples have had sex - the shower (92%), the sofa (86%), etc. But a surprising number of people have satisfied their needs in a greenhouse - 37%. As this is apparently a fairly popular place to exercise an erect penis, it's important that guys think about penis health and other factors before snuggling down among the greenery.
The greenhouse effect
In some ways, it's easy to see why sex in a greenhouse would be appealing. After all, it's already hot and steamy inside a plant nursery, and the air is filled with oxygen that gets the blood rushing. Assuming a man has access to a private greenhouse (it's very risky to have sex in a commercial greenhouse), it could be an invigorating experience.
However, it's good to be prepared. Here are a number of things to consider:
1. The heat. Sure, it's sultry and steamy, and on the surface that's attractive. But most guys work up a good sweat already during intercourse. In the greenhouse, be prepared for the trickle of sweat to be more like a river, possibly getting in the eyes and requiring some maneuvering to wipe it away. (Keep a towel or handkerchief nearby.) The sweat will likely increase the likelihood of penis odor post-sex as well. And if couples engage while mostly clothed rather than naked, the sweat will add odor and dampness to a guy's garments. Finally, men with issues like high blood pressure may need to take care with getting overheated in a greenhouse.
2. The plants. The idea of having sex right in the midst of a beautiful array of plants is appealing. And many people may want to bed down right among some of those plants. But before doing so, make sure that such an activity isn't going to affect that erect penis. Penis skin can be very sensitive, and pollen or various plant excretions may cause a rash or other allergic reaction to develop.
3. The chemicals. Unless the plants in a greenhouse are being grown in a 100% organic manner, chances are there are a number of chemicals around the place that could be considered hazardous. (And even organic growing uses ingredients which, while natural, are not necessarily friendly to the penis.) Pesticides, herbicides and acids are often used to handle "enemies" of the plants, and even fertilizer contains ingredients that can cause an allergic reaction in a penis - or in other parts of the body. For example, inhaling some of the gases created by these chemicals over an extended period of time can be damaging. For those engaging in sex in a greenhouse, be careful to keep chemicals off the erect penis, the balls, the vagina, and all exposed skin.
A guy sporting an erect penis in a greenhouse may engage in some friendly fornication with a partner, if he's careful. He'll be better prepared if the penis is already in prime health, and to achieve that, regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be helpful. Healthy penis skin will be somewhat more resistant to rashing and chafing, so using a crème that moisturizes the penis skin through hydrating agents like Shea butter and vitamin E is highly encouraged. A crème with a potent antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid provides extra penis skin protection. By attacking free radicals, a good antioxidant minimizes the chance of oxidative damage that can weaken and age the skin.
How to control hair fall? I am working on a night shift last 3 years. 27 age. Saying in Chennai. I need to control hair loss and I want to know new hair is growth or not for me?
I am suffering from hair fall from last 5. Months and I am worried about it I have tried many shampoos but still my hairs are falling so please can you help me.
The first step that you can take to reduce hair loss is to massage your scalp with appropriate hair oil. Proper hair and scalp massage will increase blood flow to the hair follicles, condition the scalp, and enhance the strength of your hair’s roots. It will also promote relaxation and reduce feelings of stress.
You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, amla oil, or others.
1. Massage any of the hair oils mentioned above to your hair and scalp by applying light pressure with your fingertips.
2. Do this at least thrice a week.
2. Indian Gooseberry
For natural and fast hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, also known as amla. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, of which a deficiency in the body can cause hair loss.
The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.
1. Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and lemon juice.
2. Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower cap.
3. Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.
Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles. They also contain proteins and nicotinic acid that stimulate hair growth.
1. Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
2. In the morning, grind them to make a paste.
3. Apply the paste to your hair and cover with a shower cap. After about 40 minutes, rinse your hair.
4. Follow this remedy every morning for a month.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Also, its alkalizing properties can help bring the scalp and hair’s pH to a more desirable level, which can greatly promote hair growth.
Regular use can also relieve scalp itching, reduce scalp redness and inflammation, add strength and luster to hair, and alleviate dandruff. Both aloe vera gel and juice will work.
1. Apply aloe vera gel or juice onto the scalp.
2. Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
3. Repeat the process three to four times a week.
You can also consume one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth.
My hair is falling continuously after taking precautions also like sls free shampoo with proper diet. And I am eating pumpkin seeds also. Please tell me what to do more to prevent it.
Hello there, I wanted to ask if I am underweight or how to gain more weight? This app is really cool! Thanks for creating it. I guess I could help. Lol. Actually just trying this thing, SORRY!:) I am still trying so. Again, SORRY!
I have a problem of nightfall and I have taken two medicines before of homeopathic and now I'm taking ashwagandha q a doctor suggested me. But now, when my penis erected and after the erection I feel that my body is releasing energy from my body and I start feeling pain in my knees.
Depending on various factors like time, quantity, age, sex, purpose, physical condition and health issues of the drinker, alcohol consumption can be harmless or can turn poisonous. While moderate and wise consumption can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases, be good for circulatory system and may also prevent type2 diabetes and gallstones, heavy drinking and alcohol abuse may increase the risk of high blood pressure, liver disease (cirrhosis), pancreatitis, heart muscle damage (leading to heart failure) and even certain cancers.
To be a responsible drinker, the most vital point to be aware of is the right and the healthy time to have a drink, besides knowing how to control and prevent heavy drinking.
Times when cons outweigh the pros
Consuming alcohol during pregnancy, after being diagnosed with liver or pancreatic diseases, while taking medications or over-the-counter medications that can interact with alcohol, despite having a history of a haemorrhagic stroke are some of the times and situations when it should be avoided at any cost.
The right times:
Full stomach: If you wish to grab a drink, it is sensible and proper to have it after a full and hearty meal. The richer the pre-meal is with proteins, healthy fat, starch and other macronutrients, the more it will help slow down the rate at which alcohol gets absorbed into the bloodstream, thereby reducing the severity of nausea, dizziness, headaches and other alcohol-induced sicknesses. Eggs, fibre-rich cereals, nuts and salmons – source of vitamin B components, protein-rich chicken are some of the pre-game food items and delicacies that can greatly trim alcohol effects and hangover heaviness at the same time. Refined carbohydrates like chips and cookies don't slow down or prevent the effects of alcohol due to the fact that they can be digested comparatively quickly. Medical help regarding pre-alcohol meal should be sought in case of any health issues.
Hydrated body: Alcohol decreases the number of anti-diuretic hormones produced by our body, which helps us to stay hydrated. As a result, our body loses precious fluids fast and gets dehydrated at a faster pace. On top of that, increased urination and vomiting (if occurs) brought about by drinking further causes dehydration. Some of the signs of dehydration can be a dry and sticky mouth, decreased urination and headache. So it is really important to swallow a glass or two of water before so that you can start drinking with your body already hydrated with necessary fluid. In this context, it is also necessary to keep your body hydrated throughout. Maintaining a healthy alcoholic to non-alcoholic beverages ratio during the consumption process is always the best idea.
Sufficient sleep: Alcoholic drinks can interfere with our sleep. It disrupts the Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep and accelerates our metabolism. Hence our body becomes more alert than general and sleeping becomes difficult. It is advisable to avoid alcohol, if you had slept poorly the previous night and looking forward to a good night’s sleep.