Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
I am 21 years old my problem was I was suffering with hair loss what I should do please say me doctor.
I heard a product name called" Skin lite" my friend is using. I dnt see any adv regarding that cream. But the cream shows drastic change. She became very fair within a month. My quest is: s dat prod a good one. Recommendable or it vl show any side effects. Kindly reply.
Hello Sir Myself Nadeem. My Age Is Eighteen. At my Face Many Pimples And Black Spots. How can I Remove It. I am taking Barbarious Aquarium Homoeopathic Tonic as Doctors Decision. Help me.
Hello am syed am 20 year old make .I want to remove pimples n acne scare on my face please tell me any treatment to remove pimples n acne scare on my face as much as possible to remove n tell me homeopathy treatment thank you.
I am suffering frm pimples n black acnes n dry oil face pls help me. Give me the medicine names n face cream names please any one. I am a poor guy please help me.
Hi Dr. I'm 18 years old boy studying medicine. Ive some issues regarding hair fall. I wash my hair everyday .but putting shampoo is alternative. I daily oil my hair before sleep. Do I need to make changes to reduce hair fall. Help me. Giv some valuable tips!
I am 20year old girl, I recently had skin biopsy and found that the scary scar on my face and head is due to dle, when I had little search about it on internet it really hurt me alot when I found that it is not curable. I dont want to live with this scar for my whole life I really need expert suggestions regarding this.
1. I am having immense hair fall and started to become bald. 2. My left leg always pains and I cannot get up and stand after sitting on the ground for 15 mins.
I am suffering from whitehead and open pores and scars on my face. My medicines are going on. Which are nilac gel. And slyzap gel and I hv taken 1sitting of chemical. Peeling will you suggest me something fast effective on open pores and marks.
The skin is a delicate organ. And, it has to stand so much damage. From the sun to harsh chemicals in makeup and all of this can damage skin. As you grow old, so does your skin. The most common problem before the twenties is acne; red, painful bumps on skin that show up when you least wanted them. A good face wash and a topical cream would take care of that. But you start running out of luck when puberty ends and your 20s begin.
Changes start occurring as early as 20. Skin will change regardless of your external circumstances. Collagen production lowers by 1 per cent. The collagen provides for skin elasticity. When elasticity reduces gradually over time, your skin starts showing visible signs of aging. Even the skin's natural exfoliation process reduces in your 20s. Your skin has started the process towards aging while you are still young and in college!
You can keep the following tips in mind if you want to help your skin fight aging from your 20s:
- Study has found that there are five landmark ages for aging. The 20s is the first landmark. Natural production of antioxidants declines in your 20s. Hence, using products with ingredients like vitamin C, green tea concentrate, vitamin E and fruit acids can prove to be beneficial.
- Make salicylic, glycolic and lactic acids your best friends. Face washes with a 1% or 2% salicylic acid can help with breakouts. Peels rich in glycolic acid tightens skin and makes it glow. Lactic acid provides much needed moisture.
- Start using an eye cream in your 20s. The skin around your eyes are thinner than the rest of your face. Keeping it nourished and hydrated will prevent wrinkles.
- Don't forget to moisturise your neck. Your neck is an extension of your face. Your neck gets premature folds from looking down at phone screens too much. This is a modern problem; thus your neck needs care too.
- Don't smoke since smoking affects collagen production.
- Sunscreen is a must as you enter your 20s. Skin damage from sun exposure leads to premature aging. So keep applying sunscreen religiously! It will go a long way in keeping your skin youthful.